GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although we don't know if Kienan was sleeping upstairs on Tuesday night, here is an indication by his father that he did go "down" to other rooms if he was sleepwalking.

Paul Hebert said the family is grateful for the police response they have received.
He said police are simply "covering all bases right now."

But Hebert said it is out of his son's character to leave the house on his own, though Kienan has occasionally walked down to his parents' and sister's bedrooms in the middle of the night.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20110908/amber-alert-bc-toddler-110908/

He seems to have a history of squatting so I'm guessing he may have had enough lead time to get to a remote unoccupied cabin somewhere. :(

I don't know what the heck this is supposed to mean?

Was his child abduction charge dropped just last week? The guy may have thought he was invincible. :furious:

More disturbing, he has allegedly faced attempted child abduction charges. In both cases charges were dropped. One in 2008 and another possibly just last week, "There was another media source earlier today that posted something to that effect. In the work that I have conducted, in liaising with the investigators, there was even mention in another media source that he was in custody within our Provincial Correctional Services and I am able to confirm that he is not in custody anywhere."

http://www.cknw.com/Channels/Reg/NewsLocal/Story.aspx?ID=1534465

He seems to have a history of squatting so I'm guessing he may have had enough lead time to get to a remote unoccupied cabin somewhere. :(

I think they found fingerprints on the door or something like that since they are now calling him a suspect instead of poi. I bet he had a place all ready for him to do what he wants with Kienan.

I just hope with it making national news someone will recognize his car or him.

I don't know what the heck this is supposed to mean?

Was his child abduction charge dropped just last week? The guy may have thought he was invincible. :furious:

If this is true, he sure wasted no time getting another one!

I'm still confused as to how he got into the house, grabbed Kienan ( who apparently has his bedroom on the upper floor) and then made his exit from the front door (??) without anyone in the house hearing anything. The parents bedroom was on the lower floor. 7 other children? Nobody heard or saw anything?

:waitasec:

I'm still confused as to how he got into the house, grabbed Kienan ( who apparently has his bedroom on the upper floor) and then made his exit from the front door (??) without anyone in the house hearing anything. The parents bedroom was on the lower floor. 7 other children? Nobody heard or saw anything?

with that many people in the house, I suspect that the sound of someone walking around meant nothing and the parents and siblings were used to sleeping through it. You would be up all night otherwise with people using the potty, sleepwalking, going to the fridge etc.

Hopley's DNA is on file with LE.

You know, the popluation of Sparwood is 5,000.

Were those people even aware of this repeat offender being a vagrant in their midst? He had a propensity for crimes, a long rap sheet, and one local woman said she had never seen him around. WTH?

In August 2006, he was given a conditional sentence of nine months and ordered to give his DNA to authorities for breaking and entering and committing an indictable offence.

In June 2003, he was sentenced to one month in prison and one year’s probation for theft under $5,000 the previous year.

The majority of Hopley’s arrests have come in and around the Sparwood area.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/09/08/missing-b-c-three-year-old-feared-abducted/

with that many people in the house, I suspect that the sound of someone walking around meant nothing and the parents and siblings were used to sleeping through it. You would be up all night otherwise with people using the potty, sleepwalking, going to the fridge etc.

Really? I guess everyone is different. I'd wake up to any noise when my kids were young.

One article posted yesterday mentioned bears, coyotes in the area...I think I'd be on high alert if I had young children.

I'm not blaming the parents in any way just wondering how this creep could've snatched Kienan and have not made a sound or awakened anyone.

Thinking of Elizabeth Smart.....her sister saw the perp.

The father gave a short presser this morning. He was the only person who spoke - police did not comment. Father was remarkably composed and genuine, shaken but very articulate. I will have to review the audio but the father did say 'I have 9 children', 'there are nine children'. At no time did he say 'we have' or 'my wife and I have'. In fact, he did not mention his wife, the child's mother at all. His google profile says he has 1 wife and 8 kids (at the time it was posted). So I don't believe there is a prior marriage for him.

Maybe Kienen was sleepwalking and ended up in the living room or kitchen or somewhere else that made access to him from the outside easier. Laid down on the couch or on the floor somewhere.

I will be heading out just past Sparwood tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. I will keep my eyes peeled for anything suspicious around our property as well as all of our neighbors.

I will take posters to hang in the lake area stores and marinas in case they've been missed.

I wish I could do more right now.

We will find you and bring you home Kienan.

Updated: Thu Sep. 08 2011 11:50:15
http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...ienan_hebert_110908/20110908/?hub=CalgaryHome
ctvcalgary.ca
"The father of a missing boy in Sparwood B.C. believes his son will be found safe and sound.

Paul Hebert says he is staying hopeful and is very grateful to the community and search crews for their efforts".

Randall Peter Hopley is described as:

•Caucasian male
•Brown hair
•Hazel eyes
•Birth mark along his hairline

Police are also asking the public to keep an eye out for Hopley's vehicle.

•Brown 1987 Toyota Camry
•B.C. licence plate: 098 RAL

Cpl. Dan Moskaluk said police also remain hopeful that Kienan will be found safe and sound.

"Nothing has been ruled out but certainly we are considering foul play of course in this matter, but again we remain hopeful and optimistic in thoughts with the family that we're going to have a positive outcome to this effort so far in locating the child unharmed and well," he said.

Moskaluk said Hopley should contact police as soon as he is aware they are looking for him.

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Kienan, Hopley or his vehicle is asked to call 911 immediately".
"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member