GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also wondering, is this all his real hair or is that a hair piece? I wonder what he would look like with a receding hair line.

click

From the above link.

I took that to be dirt ... looks like he's been playing outdoors.

I cried when I read this one this morning, and to watch the father try to keep a straight face, but start to break down a few times, was awful!

It is awful.

I just think the bruise may be healing and that picture was released because he might still have some bruising to his face ,otherwise wouldnt they releasse a photo without the marks?

The second photo posted on the thread may be what the bruise looked lie fresher and they were shooting it as it healed maybe?

Another poster questioned the release of the photo chosen.

Seeing him injured in a photo makes the point he is in danger that much more intence.

That's dirt or soot on his face.

Notice there is no swelling whatsoever. A bruise that deep and black would cause his whole nose to be swollen, and he'd have the "black eye" swollen look.

It's like he rubbed his face with a sooty hand - you can clearly see three finger marks, as if he's rubbing his eye.

It's not bruising.

Im praying hard that this child is safe.....that photo of the alleged perp is scary. The look in his eyes is no good.

I don't think they would be posting pics of Kienan bruised if it was something nefarious. Sounds like it is what it is...which is why he never thought twice about posting it on FB.

Agreed n/t a clear pic of him would be nice.
That the guy they are looking for has a history of sexual assault is scary

I don't think that they would be using the pics with the bruises if they had any recent pics without bruises. JMO

How the heck did this baby get past two parents and six brothers and sisters without anyone noticing him missing until the next morning at 8:30?
I think it is unlikely that this 3 yr old has a bedroom to himself. Do all of the children go to bed that early and sleep through the night? Do any of his siblings get up early for school?

The only named suspect doesn't seem to be so slick that he could plan the perfect crime. He doesn't appear to have the diciplined stealth of a ninja.

Most parents have experienced what it is like to try to sneak out of the kids' bedroom without one of them waking up to cry "Mommy!" just as you think you've made it thru the door!

^^^

I wonder about that as well. Possibly a bed by an open window? It's been very warm.

The suspect looks as though nearly anything he did would be noisy. If he does have the little guy here's hoping he beings him back or lets him go, without harming him, ASAP!!!

s

How the heck did this baby get past two parents and six brothers and sisters without anyone noticing him missing until the next morning at 8:30?
I think it is unlikely that this 3 yr old has a bedroom to himself. Do all of the children go to bed that early and sleep through the night? Do any of his siblings get up early for school?

I think it will depend on the kid. At roughly that age, my brother escaped twice in the early morning- walking right past the sibling he shared a room with and the two other bedrooms. The first time my mother assumed the door had not been locked through human error, but the second made her realise he had figured out how to reach the chain with a chair. He was caught very quickly the second time, but the first resulted in him playing in the neighbour's yard for who knows how long- he was spotted as neighbour was leaving for work and brought home. Years later and that still gives me the chills.

As for the time- if they had no reason to wake him (and with older kids they might let him sleep through the school rush to keep him out from under foot), 8:30 isn't that late. Or they might be on a later schedule- my kids naturally sleep until about 10 if you let them, so during the holidays nobody might be up before 9, and I certainly wouldn't think anything about not seeing them before that point. With that many kids they might have bedrooms on different floors, so less people to overhear. If he had a habit of wandering (not just sleepwalking, some kids will wake up and move bedrooms for one reason or another), whoever he shared a room with might have chalked it up to that and it was only when it was getting "late" that questions were asked.

It is awful.

I just think the bruise may be healing and that picture was released because he might still have some bruising to his face ,otherwise wouldnt they releasse a photo without the marks?

The second photo posted on the thread may be what the bruise looked lie fresher and they were shooting it as it healed maybe?

Another poster questioned the release of the photo chosen.

Seeing him injured in a photo makes the point he is in danger that much more intence.

The bruises (or what remains of them) could be vital to identifying this little guy by the public. Many kids that age look similar,(cute!) so that one would be more likely to speak up, or spring into action, if you recognized the bruises. Now, where oh where could this perp be heading?

I just now saw this on the news and immediately went searching here for a thread...Please let this baby come home safe!

My question is about the sleeping situation... how big are these homes? How many bedrooms do they have? How many brothers and how many sisters are there? It seems to me that typically, kids are divided up according to gender. Also - maybe with that many people in the house, they've all just learned to sleep through noises/commotion. There is bound to be someone getting up in the middle of the night to go potty, get a drink, etc.

The boy could have just been in a deep enough sleep to where he wouldn't wake up when picked up and if he did wake up, he was probably groggy and would maybe just think it was one of his parents carrying him?

Also - if there were problems in the house, children are pretty blunt and I would think they'd tell the truth to police officers about whether or not the parents ever acted aggressively... whether or not this little boy is a little daredevil and banged himself up a lot.

I also saw on a news report that they were dusting the back door for fingerprints (why not the front door? maybe the front door was dusted too, but there was something odd about the back door that grabbed their attention?). Maybe this is what lead them to Hopley?

I just now saw this on the news and immediately went searching here for a thread...Please let this baby come home safe!
Ditto!

Here is the picture of the vehicle (different colour than the one shown in previous articles)
camry.jpg

Randall Hopley is believed to be driving a 1987 brown Toyota Camry with BC licence plate # 098 RAL
Police are warning people to not approach him, but to call 911 immediately.

http://www.globaltvbc.com/pages/Media.aspx?id=6442477097&mediaID=11

http://www.globaltvbc.com/amber+ale...d+bc+toddler/6442477097/story.html?video=true

Thank you sweetsavi! That's a full house. so let me recap:

0? yo girl
02 yo boy
03 yo boy (missing-Kienan)
04 yo girl
05 yo boy
14 yo girl
16 yo boy
?? yo boy
?? yo girl

did I get it right? Would the last two (boy and girl) be 17 and up? Where they all at home that night? I sure hope LE has interviewed the older children. They might have heard something

Thank you sweetsavi! so let me recap:

0? yo girl
02 yo boy
04 yo girl
05 yo boy
14 yo girl
16 yo boy
?? yo boy
?? yo girl

did I get it right? Would the last two (boy and girl) be 17 and up? Where they all at home that night? I sure hope LE has interviewed the older children. They might have heard something

I think these two refer to the same child, unless SweetSavi made an error transcribing the names. And given the age gaps between the 14 year old and the 5 year old and then four close together, it's seems possible the older children are half siblings and may or may not live with their father.

ohhhh.....i don't like where this is going

Thank you sweetsavi! That's a full house. so let me recap:

0? yo girl
02 yo boy
04 yo girl
05 yo boy
14 yo girl
16 yo boy
?? yo boy
?? yo girl

Yea, the two older kids appear to be grown and married. The one has twins that look just a bit younger than Kienan.

There's a lot more pics of Kienan here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...20238307.67475.231465890239270&type=1&theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove