GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the scanner, there is a "media scum" starting in 5 minutes.

OMG just woke up to the news! SAfe! yay!!! Now I'll go back to read.

Welcome back LadyL and Flossie!!

It is great, isn't it?? :great:

This has been one of the best outcomes I've ever seen since I've been on Webleuths. It just goes to show that you should always have hope.

It has been fun watching people come on to this thread through the day...so joyous, each and every one! Definitely heartwarming...on such a notorious day, too.

As we all celebrate Kienan's return home, please remember that our TOS prohibits posting pix of non-suspects and of adults or minors who are not victims. Also it appears that Kienan's family would like us not to post pictures of him any longer, now that he's been found.

I know we are all just so happy to see this precious baby returned home--but let's keep the family's wishes and our TOS foremost. Thank you all! :grouphug:

These same pics are posted on the Vancouver Sun newspaper website.

So is RH , like for sure the fella that did this, or just a suspect? Do they have dna, fingerprints, footprints, anything?
I may be looked upon as a local now, but people come here to get away from the past, make a lifestyle change, aspergers for sure,big money and born an bred here, its quite the mishmash. I'm sure there is other people in the community with not so pretty historys.
But rumours here are crazy, i know one fella who's not driving a school bus because of rumour(which i know for a fact is not true)i know the woman, she used the word pedo, she's a neighbor,she told me the plan.
So i realize RH with his documented history is a probability, but i'll feel for comfortable when science confirms. JMO MOO

Just talking about rural areas in general - thats not my rural area

Yes, I noticed that all the media has new photos and new video of Kienan and his siblings as well as the previous photos of Kienan on their sites. What's up with that???

So is RH , like for sure the fella that did this, or just a suspect? Do they have dna, fingerprints, footprints, anything?
I may be looked upon as a local now, but people come here to get away from the past, make a lifestyle change, aspergers for sure,big money and born an bred here, its quite the mishmash. I'm sure there is other people in the community with not so pretty historys.
But rumours here are crazy, i know one fella who's not driving a school bus because of rumour(which i know for a fact is not true)i know the woman, she used the word pedo, she's a neighbor,she told me the plan.
So i realize RH with his documented history is a probability, but i'll feel for comfortable when science confirms. JMO MOO

I think the day they changed from calling him a POI to suspect, they had fingerprints. jmo.

Either way I am almost certain that LE would not be as focused on him unless they had something concrete.

What does the community say about RH? I sense that he is looked more as troubled than as a bad person, at least until this happened?

Yes, I noticed that all the media has new photos and new video of Kienan and his siblings as well as the previous photos of Kienan on their sites. What's up with that???

Well newspapers are a law unto themselves. I have to say I am glad they showed them because I had imagined a traumatized little boy huddled in bed with his blankies..and to see him looking so good and goofing around was just fantastic. Whatever happened to him did not break his spirit.

I'm very glad to hear that this little boy is safe and sound however something is amiss with this story.

How did the abductor know that the house would be empty?

According to CTV reports the father couldn't sleep and was out walking in the middle of the night when he saw police with flash lights. The Police told him that they received a phone call that Kienan had been returned to the home and they asked the father to unlock the door to the home

How did the abductor get inside the home? Did he have a key?

First, I am ecstatic that the child has been found!:great:

Do you have a link for this?
I've read that the house was cordoned off and unoccupied. So what is the father doing there in the middle of the nite? Was the family staying nearby?

It looks like the perp was still in the area. Maybe he broke into the house again? RCMP won't comment on whether or not the house was under surveillance. I guess that's a no.

Something is not quite right here for me. Maybe I've been following crime for too long.

I did'nt know they had finger prints. in truth we have peoples around here much like him, so i'm a little maybe protective. I just want the powers that be to be sure.

I did'nt know they had finger prints. in truth we have peoples around here much like him, so i'm a little maybe protective. I just want the powers that be to be sure.

I don't know if they do, just that its very likely considering the timing of changing from POI to suspect.

I think we can be confident though that it is him. Now exactly what he did and the reasons for it are a whole different question

I've read that the house was cordoned off and unoccupied. So what is the father doing there in the middle of the nite? Was the family staying nearby?

It looks like the perp was still in the area. Maybe he broke into the house again? RCMP won't comment on whether or not the house was under surveillance. I guess that's a no.

Something is not quite right here for me. Maybe I've been following crime for too long.

I think Hopley broke into the house a second time to bring Kienan back in.

The father was staying at a neighbors acrosss the street. He saw police lights outside and went out to see what was happening. He and the police walked into his house together.

Well newspapers are a law unto themselves. I have to say I am glad they showed them because I had imagined a traumatized little boy huddled in bed with his blankies..and to see him looking so good and goofing around was just fantastic. Whatever happened to him did not break his spirit.

WS is a victim/survivor-friendly site, and we have different rules about posting images or video than media or other sites might have.

The WS Rules can be found here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159

Welcome back LadyL and Flossie!!

It is great, isn't it?? :great:

This has been one of the best outcomes I've ever seen since I've been on Webleuths. It just goes to show that you should always have hope.

It has been fun watching people come on to this thread through the day...so joyous, each and every one! Definitely heartwarming...on such a notorious day, too.

Absolutely incredible!!!!!!!!! :great:

I am happy the little boy was found safe! But....something is not right here. WHY and HOW would the POI be able to return Kienan and get inside the home to just put him on the couch?? THEN he calls 911 to tell them the boy is home safe. <???>
Then he disappears??
He was either very close watching the house with the intent of returning Kienan because it strikes me as odd that he would have media access (TV,radio etc) to follow the news and pleads from the family to return Kienan safely or drop him off someplace.
Wouldn't it be easier to drop the boy on the side of the road and then drive away?
Something is not right and I am sure there is MORE to the whole story.
Just my opinion. Didn't mean to step on anyones toes or defend the POI but.....think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976