CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i have to say i am a bit surprised. i think the height was throwing a lot of us off....KM and BS are both one inch taller than LF, so the eyewitness description of the man being shorter than LF didn't work.

What would the motive here be? to steal the van? but...obviously didn't work out.
It is likely as I mentioned several times that the person the highway worker saw had nothing to do with the crime. Or that the description was very wrong which is also common

Police must have confirmed the ballistics matched in both cases, and saw the truck camper on CCTV along the Alaska Highway at the time of the murders. They issued the 'missing' bulletins to give them a chance to turn themselves in or give alibis.

well, i have to say i am a bit surprised. i think the height was throwing a lot of us off....KM and BS are both one inch taller than LF, so the eyewitness description of the man being shorter than LF didn't work.

What would the motive here be? to steal the van? but...obviously didn't work out.

Maybe there was a sexual assault.

Check out BS's FB (not sure I'm allowed to say that)? Maybe an anti-social kid, no girls in his life, acting out some pent up stuff? They wanted to do a criminal road trip perhaps, living out a fantasy. Brainstorming of course. I hope I don't sound callous!

Considering that these guys are obviously going to try to steal someone else's car and murder the occupants, I think we should be allowed to know specifically where and when they were last seen!
(I say this as someone who lives in the province that they are heading!)

Edit- They just said Northern Sask yesterday.

Kam & Bryer have been named as suspects in all 3 deaths.
They are suspects in the murders if Lucas and Chynna.
They are suspects in the death of the yet to be identified man found at the pullout.
Kam & Bryer last seen in Northern Saskstchewan driving a 2011 Grey Toyota Rav 4.

The thread is moving quickly, just repeating the latest news -

“McLeod and Schmegelsky were initially considered to be missing persons. Their families hadn't heard from them in days and said the pair, friends since elementary school, had been travelling to Whitehorse from their homes on Vancouver Island in search of work.

The pair is no longer considered missing.

It's believed they have left British Columbia and they have been spotted in Saskatchewan. RCMP said they were last seen driving a grey 2011 Toyota RAV4.

RCMP said they may have changed their appearances and have asked anyone who sees them not to approach them.

B.C. RCMP named the pair as suspects during a press conference from its headquarters in the Lower Mainland at 11 a.m. PT on Tuesday. ...”
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...g-persons-lucas-fowler-chynna-deese-1.5221657

Kam & Bryer have been named as suspects in all 3 deaths.
They are suspects in the murders if Lucas and Chynna.
They are suspects in the death of the yet to be identified man found at the pullout.
Kam & Bryer last seen in Northern Saskstchewan driving a 2011 Grey Toyota Rav 4.
Delete

Info from presser for those that can't watch.

Requesting public assistance in locating "suspects." Confirming new information in locating KM and BS they have left BC and have been spotted in another province in a different vehicle and are considered suspects in the death of LF and CD.

Oh, dear. Hadn't suspected people so young could commit such violent crimes.

Has it been stated whether burning of truck was done before or after the murders? My thoughts are if an acellerant was used perhaps Lucas had extra gas cans in the van which would mean they were murdered 1st?

IMO, stupid kids who want to be outlaws like in video games and TV shows. Not work in Walmart. Stupid idiots thought they could get away with it by burning the truck.
You think planned? Or crime started as one of opportunity? And how much money could they possibly have? I believe they are extremely dangerous in that they now need another different vehicle. And probably money. Jmo

Check out BS's FB (not sure I'm allowed to say that)? Maybe an anti-social kid, no girls in his life, acting out some pent up stuff? They wanted to do a criminal road trip perhaps, living out a fantasy. Brainstorming of course. I hope I don't sound callous!

Plenty of pairs of guys go on crime sprees it is not that rare at all in American cities. Not really unusual.

keep in mind this is canada where prior arrest records are not public record.

for all we know they had juvenile crimes, including ones of violence that just make them common criminals, which is much more likely than any exotic motive

IMO, stupid kids who want to be outlaws like in video games and TV shows. Not work in Walmart. Stupid idiots thought they could get away with it by burning the truck.

Yes I agree, seems like burning the truck gives the appearance they were victims. I’ve no doubt they’re following the media and SM, thrilled at all the attention they’ve created. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo