CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was one witness. No very reliable since she did not know if he had glasses or not. And what is her expertise on who is "angry" or not. Apparently she just based it on his posture as she drove by. alternately it cold have been the pair she saw, with one in the car, and like most non LEO witnesses the physical description she gave was off.
The car description was not the camper truck though.

Well yeah, I. agree. I'm just saying all the witnesses with the bearded man and his vehicle and stopping to talk to C & L. Turns out to be different. Was always a strong possibility, but we sort of got sidetracked with the witness and the man she saw.

Just my theory, I think LE might’ve learned about the truck and camper at the murder scene about the same time as it was known the two teens appeared to be missing but kept it hush, hoping they’d voluntarily contact family or LE, believing nobody would make the connection.

Well yeah, I. agree. I'm just saying all the witnesses with the bearded man and his vehicle and stopping to talk to C & L. Turns out to be different. Was always a strong possibility, but we sort of got sidetracked with the witness and the man she saw.

The e-fit could be KMC with fuller facial hair and a tan.

I have to say this was maybe planned as they had a gun. Unless they took it from the lone man victim if he was local (and likely would have a gun).

I went on many road trip adventures in my youth, never packed a gun, none the less own one even when I went to Whitehorse, (although I wasn't camping in the bush to be fair).

I think that was one witness. No very reliable since she did not know if he had glasses or not. And what is her expertise on who is "angry" or not. Apparently she just based it on his posture as she drove by. alternately it cold have been the pair she saw, with one in the car, and like most non LEO witnesses the physical description she gave was off.

The person who the female road employee sighted on the road at 11:30pm may’ve since contacted LE as well. In Monday’s PC the RCMP said they’d like to speak with him but didn’t identify him as a suspect.

Last edited:
That might have been a bit intentional by police. Let the teens relax, not do anything stupid (again).

I speculate police saw them as suspects, but didn't want them to know that, to give them a chance to come forward without violence.

This is why they handle the media so cautiously, it can escalate things unnecessarily.

perhaps the other victim, the one we have the sketch of, IS the bearded man that was talking to lucas and chyna on the side of the road. maybe he wasn't angry, maybe he was warning them or even just speaking to them, and these kids drove up and accosted all 3 of them. wasn't he (the 3rd victim) supposedly in a gray car, which is what the 2 kids were, allegedly, last seen driving?

moo. this has been very confusing to keep up with, so forgive me if any of my statements are incorrect.

How does the timeline work though? Their red and grey truck was found burning 3 days AFTER the murders, and the unidentified man was found after as well. The man could be there for days, but they would have to be there to burn the red truck. Also, where is their camper? There's no mention of one from the witness that saw the two arguing with the man in the hat and beard, who identified the gray vehicle.

Maybe they hid the truck and went back to burn it to hide evidence. I guess that's the only possibility here.

Most likely scenario from past murders like this is that they are both in trouble with the law all though juvenile years. working their way up from petty crime to minor crimes of violence to this kind of thing. A certain segment of people are simply inveterately predatory and commit very violent crime even for small gain.

Especially since most kids would phone mom or dad when run out of money or stuck, not rob and kill. I think this was a thrill seeking thing sadly.

That was brought up at the PC. LE said they would look into it..Though likely they already knew about it.

I’m certain the RCMP has already leveraged all of their family members in an attempt to track the whereabouts of this pair. I don’t think the fact that were actively being sought came as a surprise to any of them although the family might not’ve been aware of the reason.

That the two have been consistently described as missing leads me to believe the RCMP intentionally withheld information but knew they weren’t murdered, bodies hidden, somewhere near the burned truck.

How does the timeline work though? Their red and grey truck was found burning 3 days AFTER the murders, and the unidentified man was found after as well. The man could be there for days, but they would have to be there to burn the red truck. Also, where is their camper? There's no mention of one from the witness that saw the two arguing with the man in the hat and beard, who identified the gray vehicle.

Maybe they hid the truck and went back to burn it to hide evidence. I guess that's the only possibility here.
This timeline has been so confusing to me. Did they burn the vehicle about the time the LF/CD murders started getting media attention? Or was it way before, making the man by himself their first victim?

Help/timelines appreciated!

perhaps the other victim, the one we have the sketch of, IS the bearded man that was talking to lucas and chyna on the side of the road. maybe he wasn't angry, maybe he was warning them or even just speaking to them, and these kids drove up and accosted all 3 of them. wasn't he (the 3rd victim) supposedly in a gray car, which is what the 2 kids were, allegedly, last seen driving?

moo. this has been very confusing to keep up with, so forgive me if any of my statements are incorrect.
He was described as having a Jeep Cherokee (the bearded man). And the other death occurred many km's away on a different highway. More likely the boys killed L & C and then drove towards where their truck was burned, killed this man a few days later...and took a vehicle from there. JMO

dbm

He was described as having a Jeep Cherokee (the bearded man). And the other death occurred many km's away on a different highway. More likely the boys killed L & C and then drove towards where their truck was burned, killed this man a few days later...and took a vehicle from there. JMO
DBM

Last edited:
Especially since most kids would phone mom or dad when run out of money or stuck, not rob and kill. I think this was a thrill seeking thing sadly.
I think it was thrill kill too - and what could be more thrilling than to kill an attractive, fun-loving, happy young couple who were loving the world and each other. I'm sure that was a thrill to scare and kill them. :(

I think the bearded man was killed after the couple with the purpose of stealing his car.

jmo

Maybe the truck camper belonged to the man found dead nearby. Maybe I missed something, but it was said that the boys were seen driving the camper the day before it was burning, but I don't recall it being said that it belonged to one of them. So the boys were driving their grey car when they came upon Chynna and Lucas in the blue van, and then they drove the grey car and came upon another camper and killed him also but this time tried to destroy the evidence.

I am shocked by the news that two teenager are suspects in these deaths. What is it with the increasing violence among teens that makes them capable of doing such horrendous acts. Surely someone must of been aware of the simmering violence these two were capable of before this.

This totally blows me away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member