CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was described as having a Jeep Cherokee (the bearded man). And the other death occurred many km's away on a different highway. More likely the boys killed L & C and then drove towards where their truck was burned, killed this man a few days later...and took a vehicle from there. JMO

I thought the Jeep Cherokee was of the two men aged 37/38 that went missing from another lake 300 kms away?

Snippets.

The couple’s bodies were found on July 15 on Alaska Highway about 12 miles south of Liard Hot Springs

On July 19, a pickup truck belonging to McLeod and Schmegelsky was found burning on a roadside about 300 miles from Liard Hot Springs.

McLeod and Schmegelsky had reportedly left their hometown of Port Alberni, British Columbia, on July 12 to look for work in Whitehorse, in the Yukon Territory.

But they apparently had turned back south, as they were seen on July 18 in the town of Dease Lake, British Columbia, about 30 miles north of where the burning truck was found.

Canadian murders: Missing teens are now suspects

Police said McLeod and Schmegelsky have been spotted in northern Saskatchewan, and released new images taken of the pair in the prairie province.

They were last seen in a grey 2011 Toyota RAV 4. Police did not say when or specifically where the two were sighted.

Teens thought missing now suspects in northern B.C. double murder, unidentified body

I am shocked by the news that two teenager are suspects in these deaths. What is it with the increasing violence among teens that makes them capable of doing such horrendous acts. Surely someone must of been aware of the simmering violence these two were capable of before this.

This totally blows me away.
Blew me away too. I initially was skeptical about the teens and entertained the idea it was them. But, then I got on to the murder suspect that crossed over to Canada and was convinced it was him because his pic did match the composite.

agree, plus from their fb neither one seemed to
have many friends, 12 or 13 each. Single parent homes, just got out of HS, worked a few weeks
at Walmart. BS previously worked helping his
father, a carpenter. No girlfriends on fb.
Bored guys off for an adventure? Drug crazed?

And some of their friends were themselves and their alter-egos

Wow, what a twist!

Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, from Port Alberni, British Columbia, are the main suspects in the slayings of 23-year-old Australian Lucas Fowler, and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, 24, who were discovered shot to death on July 15 along the side of the Alaska Highway near Liard Hot Springs, British Columbia.

The pair have been spotted in northern Saskatchewan, and are believed to still be traveling in a grey 2011 Toyota Rav 4.

suspects1.jpg

Kam-Bryer.jpg

Missing Canadian men now considered suspects in killings of couple, other man, police reveal

I thought the Jeep Cherokee was of the two men aged 37/38 that went missing from another lake 300 kms away?
Shoihet stated the (bearded) POI was driving an older model Jeep Cherokee with a black striped hood. To be fair, the missing men from Surrey, whose vehicle was found in Logan Lake also had a 2019 white Jeep Cherokee. Can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
I think it was thrill kill too - and what could be more thrilling than to kill an attractive, fun-loving, happy young couple who were loving the world and each other. I'm sure that was a thrill to scare and kill them. :(

I think the bearded man was killed after the couple with the purpose of stealing his car.

jmo
I will just mention, I'm starting to worry about what happened to Chynna.

“RCMP members in British Columbia are now saying that two B.C. teenagers who were first thought to be missing are suspects in the deaths of three people in northern B.C.; Mounties are saying the pair was last seen in northern Saskatchewan.

During a media conference in B.C., RCMP Sgt. Janelle Shoihet declined to say where exactly the pair was last seen. “We were advised of that yesterday (July 22), so 24 hours ago.” She didn’t say if that means the sighting happened on Monday or prior to that....

.....She emphasized the fast-moving nature of the RCMP’s investigation and search for the suspects. “We have to recognize at this that Kam or Bryer may have changed their appearance and they may also be driving a different vehicle.”
https://www.cjme.com/2019/07/23/rcmp-believe-wanted-homicide-suspects-last-seen-in-saskatchewan/

Wow, what a twist!

Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, from Port Alberni, British Columbia, are the main suspects in the slayings of 23-year-old Australian Lucas Fowler, and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, 24, who were discovered shot to death on July 15 along the side of the Alaska Highway near Liard Hot Springs, British Columbia.

The pair have been spotted in northern Saskatchewan, and are believed to still be traveling in a grey 2011 Toyota Rav 4.

suspects1.jpg

Kam-Bryer.jpg

Missing Canadian men now considered suspects in killings of couple, other man, police reveal

Do we know when the newer photos were taken?

If the guy seen talking to CD and LF was KMC (wrong label on new pics), and there’s certainly a similarity with the e-fit (bone structure/eyebrows), I would’ve expected him to have grown a fuller beard and acquired a sun tan.

I will just mention, I'm starting to worry about what happened to Chynna.
Me too. I think we all are braced for bad news, and I hope we all are wrong.

L& C look like such fun people, experiencing so much joy together. Wouldn't you just love to meet up with them while they were traveling and have a chat about the places they've been and the things they have done?! I imagine the story of a broken-down van in Canada would be a funny adventure story to add to their experiences, if it had turned out differently.

To kill that lovely spirit of the couple is so sad to think about. Pure destruction.

jmo

Do we know when the newer photos were taken?

If the guy seen talking to CD and LF was KMC (wrong label on new pics), and there’s certainly a similarity with the e-fit (bone structure/eyebrows), I would’ve expected him to have grown a fuller beard and acquired a sun tan.
The whole issue of the man seen talking to them at 11:30 pm is now, IMO, irrelevant.

The teens were likely in their truck camper. Spotted the couple by the side of the road at some point. Maybe came back in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15