CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

thank you, if someone finds the full version please post it, that photo below looks like a gas station or maybe a supermarket

280tmia.png

Yes, they were discovered by a tow truck driver who had been called to tow their van. Perhaps Lucas had called them the evening prior.

ETA: Here is the video interview with the tow truck driver. He was at the scene when the male highway worker was called to help.

Key clue in northern B.C. double homicide investigation | Watch News Videos Online

The tow truck driver DID NOT discover the couple dead.

Highway worker waited with the bodies 3+ hours, and tow drive came to collect the van and deliver to Fort Nelson after crime scene released by RCMP.

An unnamed truck driver came upon the death scene, and left upon the arrival of the highway worker at 6:45AM after worker was summoned to the scene by his supervisor. (T Pierre early video statement).

RCMP were a few miles away tending to the unidentified body and burned out truck belonging to the teens.

I missed this that he was there to tow their van. Where was this said? (I am trying hard to play catch up lol)

Last edited:
I'd think so too, but they were spotted in the area and the unidentified man was found soon thereafter. There's no solid proof of they being involved in either of those incidents (for lack of a better term), so possibilities are all we have. All my opinion only. It's just as likely that they did abandon the camper and truck, and an opportunist stole the camper and set the truck on fire.
Police haven't supplied the media with the proof, but police must have strong proof before they can label them as suspects. Otherwise they would call them persons of interest.

It's not didactic, killers have gone free because police improperly targetted them as suspects, before having sufficient proof. It's enough to get a guilty conviction thrown out on appeal.

Did the road worker who saw them talking to a bearded man at 1130 PM ever say if she saw another vehicle there? I am just thinking that if this man WAS one of the two suspects, the attack possibly happened shortly after this time. I doubt there was much traffic at that hour on that highway, so they wouldn't necessarily have had to come back later to carry out this brutal murder. MOO

The tow truck driver DID NOT discover the couple dead.

Highway worker waited with the bodies 3+ hours, and tow drive came to collect the van after it crime scene released by RCMP.

An unnamed truck driver came upon the death scene, and left upon the arrival of the highway worker at 6:45AM after worker was summoned to the scene by his supervisor. (T Pierre early video statement).

RCMP were a few miles away tending to the unidentified body and burned out truck belonging to the teens.

Thanks for the correction. I misinterpreted what he was saying in the interview.

My most sincere and humble apologies if I have upset anyone with this information.

What puzzles me is the motive. What type of motive would they (or anyone) have murdering these two? They don't strike me as confrontational, nor do they seem materialistic in any sense that they would be showing signs of wealth.

It's senseless. It makes me wonder if the young boys were pleading for help of some sort, couldn't receive the help necessary, and reacted. Nothing makes sense to me in this tragic outcome of events, no matter how I try to play it out in my head.

I believe Tee404 was the first to postulate the scenerio that the teens could be the suspects. In thread # 1, she or he wrote:

"Entertain this idea: Teens come across the couple, either something unfolded or they just decided to murder them. At some point, they come across the second person, murder him, burn out their own car and steal the now-deceased person's vehicle...
Seems kind of likely, albeit morbid and negative..."

Very insightful Tee404!

In the top video, check at about 2:30. Watch in the lower right corner of the screen and you can see the guy's face pretty well. It's quick. Looks similar to Kam, JMO

Thanks for posting this.

i think it was said that the gas station was 4.5 hours from the location of the broken down van + crime scene location, so if it IS kam in the video, this was premeditated.

This is the best I can grab from the video of the man walking by. If you start looking around 2:17 or so, you can very briefly see his face better. He briefly glances over at Chynna, then keeps walking out of the frame
And if you watch the other video from the station, with the van facing the other direction, you can see the same guy walk by from right to left, headed towards his vehicle. Too bad can't see the vehicle. I screenshot it, but not ok to use here. I can see he's tall and wearing a dark tee shirt and jeans. Maybe reddish hair and beard.

That's so early on for him to spot the couple though, if it's him. And also means he left before they did and would likely be ahead of them on the road. (Except for stopping overnight somewhere.)

Maybe he saw them and the van, noticed Chynna and then saw them again the next day along the road, recognizing the van. Eerie timing, that would be. MOO

And if you watch the other video from the station, with the van facing the other direction, you can see the same guy walk by from right to left, headed towards his vehicle. Too bad can't see the vehicle. I screenshot it, but not ok to use here. I can see he's tall and wearing a dark tee shirt and jeans. Maybe reddish hair and beard.

That's so early on for him to spot the couple though, if it's him. And also means he left before they did and would likely be ahead of them on the road. (Except for stopping overnight somewhere.)

Maybe he saw them and the van, noticed Chynna and then saw them again the next day along the road, recognizing the van. Eerie timing, that would be. MOO
Well...something led LE to believe that the two men were the perps. What info was that? Info that they were spotted at the gas station as the same time as the victim? IDK, but maybe.

jmo

What puzzles me is the motive. What type of motive would they (or anyone) have murdering these two? They don't strike me as confrontational, nor do they seem materialistic in any sense that they would be showing signs of wealth.

It's senseless. It makes me wonder if the young boys were pleading for help of some sort, couldn't receive the help necessary, and reacted. Nothing makes sense to me in this tragic outcome of events, no matter how I try to play it out in my head.
The crimes strike me as too cruel to have been done in desperation. I think it may have been an impulse kill--I'm torn between that and premeditation--but the state of the victims' shoes--makes me think they were taken by surprise. I also get the impression that Chynna may have sustained some really bad injuries, which makes me wonder if she was the intended target or is what initially caught their eye. :(

All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member