CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & g/f Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacqueline McAllister and Brian Major

Cold case from Ontario.
Campers awakened and then murdered by someone claiming to be a police officer.

Could this be an explaination for the bodies of LF & CD being found in the same exact position as stated by Trevor Pierre, the medic that found the murdered couple. Trevor apparently found it strange that both victims were in tbe exact same position but 5 metres apart.
JMO but could it be possible they were ordered to lay on the ground by someone they believed to be an officer of the law?

I don't believe ordered to lay on the ground is a common command used by LE. Also, LF came from a LE family and would have cooperated and taken no risk.

I believe they were most likely attacked by drug induced, violent person during a robbery. MOO

Last edited:
I don't believe ordered to lay on the ground is a common command used by LE. Also, LF came from a LE family.

I believe they were most likely attacked by drug induced, violent person during a robbery. MOO

Why drugs? What sort of drugs? Why is nothing except ID (and perhaps money) missing? How much money would a couple of tourists in a hippy van have? Most people use debit.

So heartbreaking. Saturday night footage on the way to their planned adventure. .
One point. Rear window is not broken or taped up, I see.

ETA. Sorry for repetition. .

Noticed that right away .. I think LE may have taped it to preserve any available forensic evidence as the vehicle would have to be towed some distance.

I don't believe ordered to lay on the ground is a common command used by LE. Also, LF came from a LE family.

JMO, I also still think there was a sexual component, too. It would explain why the witness described Lucas as being angry. I wish I knew what time of day the woman road worker drove by and saw the bearded man in the road.

is methamphetamines a big issue in this area?
I don’t know about northern BC but it certainly is elsewhere both in BC and Alberta.

I am currently on holidays and was going to go drive to Whitehorse as my dad lived there for years. I think I am going to replan my holiday, if these horrendous murders and missing people are not solved soon.

Last edited:
Why drugs? What sort of drugs? Why is nothing except ID (and perhaps money) missing? How much money would a couple of tourists in a hippy van have? Most people use debit.

I don't think Lucas and Chynna had drugs in their possession.

It's possible the killer was on drugs/ a drug addict who robbed them for money, credit cards, anything they can pawn, etc.

Thanks @rmoeller for that background information! My comment was tainted by my own experience here, where it’s always the interstate-registered cars getting confused by Melbourne’s interesting road rules (ie regarding trams in the CBD).
As well, Alberta vehicle insurance is much MUCH cheaper than BC. It is not uncommon to carry Alberta insurance even if you’re from BC :). Though, it is illegal to.

Meth induced killer will shoot you in the face to watch you die. I believe this was probably a crazed killer.

Far too early to know what if anything missing from the victims. All we have is speculation from family and no reports from RMPC.

MOO

Meth induced killer will shoot you in the face to watch you die. I believe this was probably a crazed killer.

Far too early to know what if anything missing from the victims. All we have is speculation from family and no reports from RMPC.

MOO

Driving an "older model" Jeep could indicate that. He may have assumed that Lucas & Chynna had drugs and became angry when they told him they didn't.

Not to be too historic with anthropology, but indigenous peoples were classified as Mongoloid, same as people from, for example, China. Classification was in part based on skull shape.

However, with global migration, people are a mix of people from all over the world. From my perspective, the composite sketch could be hispanic or aboriginal, maybe metis.
Police are quite precise when they choose their words, "white or caucasion" means something specific about that individual's physical appearance, based on their DNA, not their home or culture or how they personally identify themselves. Just like gender, age, etc.

The cam and the lighting. Some pics show my hair as way darker than it is...I am a blonde as well.

hmm i guess if we look at this image
f151884624a79341781dc10f0444c234

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members