CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & g/f Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the woman road worker who was interviewed was pretty clear about him having a beard. She didn't mention eyeglasses. JMO, I think the public information officer was a little confused about some stuff during her talk at the PC.

The PC is available to re-play here. I have to take off, hopefully some info can be verified.

Not surprised, with all these separate incidents going on in her neck of the woods.

Let me get this straight...... We have two identified dead people, one unidentified dead man, two recovered vehicles (van and Jeep), one burned out truck, and and a total of four missing men in BC ( although over a wide area in places) recently......Wow!.....moo

deceased-man.jpg

RCMP have released a composite sketch of the man who was found dead two kilometres south of a burnt-out camper truck near Dease Lake, B.C. on July 19, 2019. The man has not been identified. (Don Marce/CBC)

ETA: I believe this is best quality sketch available thus far.

Last edited:
Cpl. Janelle Shoihet said the man pictured in a composite sketch, released Monday, was last seen speaking to Fowler on the evening of July 14 along Highway 97. The man is described as white with darker skin and dark hair. Shoihet said the man stood shorter than Fowler, who was six feet three inches, and may have had a beard or glasses.

He doesn’t look Caucasian in the pic jmo

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...ead-british-columbia-alaska-highway-1.5220377

Let me get this straight...... We have two identified dead people, one unidentified dead man, two recovered vehicles (van and Jeep), one burned out truck, and and a total of four missing men in BC ( although over a wide area in places) recently......Wow!.....moo

*Jeep discussed during presser is not recovered. It belongs to a possible witness and/or the bearded man seen talking to LF on the AK Hwy. This man is asked to contact police.

Last edited:

Not to make it lightly but we have two bearded men too.

When were they seen by the fellow driving from Liard Hot Springs who stopped to ask if they needed help?

If they were at Ft Nelson at 7:47 pm on July 14 and it’s about a 3 hour drive to where their van was found, did the family really see them ~ 10:30 at night?
I believe the date seen at Ft Nelson was July 13 and not July 14 as written in tweet. You were too quick for my edit!

Both are possibilities. I agree with the idea the murders of Lucas and Chynna appeared to be a situation where the killer was looking for a quick chance to get money, food, etc., then killed the witnesses to prevent them identifying him. He wasn't counting on the woman road worker who drove by, though. She probably gave them a good description of him and his vehicle.

Really hoping they get this monster soon. Watching for press conference.

Also, apologies to Canada from your neighbors here in the US for these scumbags getting into your country.
Thanks! Never thought I would message my kid to tell him to be careful of a serial killer...
‘Born and raised on Highway 97’

I know this is out there...but, could the man found dead be the same dude that had been talking to Lucas? We all know eyewitnesses are really not all that reliable and the witness was driving at the time. Not putting down the witness as she certainly is trying to be helpful. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostFromThePast