Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...I am getting really confused now. When did the story change about the alcohol checkpoint and the observation of a box with maps and other things? Now, it appears there were no maps.

WHERE ARE THEY????

There were two officers at the checkpoint. One saw two boxes and a suit, and the other saw survival gear and a map.

I expect that safety officer partner Morgan Spence checked the back of the vehicle and Constable Saunders checked the seats (moo).

From the CBC article: ...

Contrary to previous media reports, Saunders said he didn't notice any maps or camping gear in the vehicle — just two boxes and a suit.

"I didn't see no camping gear, no maps, no weapons, no drugs or alcohol."

Saunders added that he believed his partner had seen what looked like survival gear and a map in the vehicle.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/first-nation-constable-stopped-homicide-suspects-1.5230779

B.C. homicide suspects acted 'paranoid' at checkstop

Last edited:
Ok...I am getting really confused now. When did the story change about the alcohol checkpoint and the observation of a box with maps and other things? Now, it appears there were no maps.

In that pic of Kam linked on a previous page of the thread...he certainly appears to be a nice young man, incapable of participating in three murders. (I am familiar enough with the subject of murder to know you can't always go by appearances). I just can't wrap my head around the fact that these two teenagers did all the horrible things they are being accused of.

WHERE ARE THEY????

10ofRods raised a point yesterday. The vehicle search story in Split Lake was in flux. If they didn't have camping gear in Split Lake, why was camping gear seen in the burnt Rav4 near Gillam by the Billy berry picker?

MOO, the vehicle search was no more than a quick glance. People are backtracking in their versions of events. The two who searched the vehicle have conflicting accounts. There's no MEC in Gillam.

I'm wondering if there was no camping gear in the vehicle when they were observed and searched at Split Lake could they have set up camp somewhere before they got to that location? I think the whole purpose of going into Gillam was to burn that vehicle, double back through the woods to where a camp had been setup prior, leaving a false trail. JMO

The vehicle was found about 55km north of Gillam. The distance between where it was found on the Fox Lake Cree Nation and Split Lake is appx 170 km (100 miles) of bush and muskeg. The Nelson River flows between the two locations as well.

The 2 were charged with LD's death because they were seen driving the car he was using, regardless of where LD got the Rav4, loaned to him or his own vehicle. As we know LD was found dead and then the 2 idiots are seen driving it.

LF and CD were shot dead, but were seen arguing with the bearded man who was standing in the middle of the road just to yell at the couple.
So the 2 idiots are considered POI in the couple's death because they may know something, or may even know the bearded man.

MOO from here: The silence from RCMP is absolutely insane! I understand that its an investigation, but it may be time for them to start revealing details because so far the RCMP provided ZERO proof of any kind that CD and LF were killed by the two, the fact that LD was killed in proximity means nothing. I figure the RCMP got no clue on what is really going on, sure seems like it.

Because of RCMP's insane silence I figure this: Bearded man is super angry standing in the middle of the road just to yell, ends up killing LF and CD. Witness account sure seems like bearded man was unhinged in some way. The two suspects simply happened to be close enough to the committed crime. RCMP has not charged them in the couple's death because there is nothing linking them.

Short version of the events as I see them: 2 dudes go to find work, turns out its not that simple, they are driving back, their truck veers off the road and is in flames, they are super angry, all their items, belonging, are gone. They happen upon LD, whom they kill in a fit of rage, unplanned murder but murder nonetheless. They realize what they've done, figure its fine to tell the man helping their names because its still "not that bad", maybe they find out they are wanted in connection with LF CD murder and now are on the run from authorities. Maybe the 2 are so dumb that going to the authorities to admit rage killing LD is scary and they run from consequences. Meanwhile bearded man kills innocent couple and laughs all the way while these 2 are chased by RCMP.

ITS UP TO THE RCMP TO PROVE ME WRONG. NO EVIDENCE, NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE PUBLIC IS INEXCUSABLE.

hmm hmm hmm interesting thoughts to chew on. obviously this info isn't going to be public (as of now anyway), but i'd love to know if 1) investigators do think LF and CD were posed after death 2) what position LD's body was found in and 3) if all three were shot, were the bullets the same kind. Not sure what these answers would necessarily tell us, but would be interesting to compare.

Alexis Daish‏Verified account @LexiDaish
Police on the ground in Gillam have just confirmed that Canadian Armed Forces have pulled out of the search for Kam Mcleod and Bryer Schmegelsky. They’re now relying on their own plane and private choppers to do more ‘strategic’ flyovers in the area.@9NewsAUS

8:30 AM - 31 Jul 2019 from Gillam, Manitoba pst

Alexis Daish‏Verified account @LexiDaish
PICS: Police tell us today they’re working on the ground retracing steps from where Mcleod and Schmegelsky torched their car here outside of Gillam. There’s a scorched set of keys left behind.@9NewsAUS @TheTodayShow

EA0V7GbXUAANQbR.jpg

EA0V7HUWsAAlKM_.jpg

9:37 AM - 31 Jul 2019

The 2 were charged with LD's death because they were seen driving the car he was using, regardless of where LD got the Rav4, loaned to him or his own vehicle. As we know LD was found dead and then the 2 idiots are seen driving it.

LF and CD were shot dead, but were seen arguing with the bearded man who was standing in the middle of the road just to yell at the couple.
So the 2 idiots are considered POI in the couple's death because they may know something, or may even know the bearded man.

MOO from here: The silence from RCMP is absolutely insane! I understand that its an investigation, but it may be time for them to start revealing details because so far the RCMP provided ZERO proof of any kind that CD and LF were killed by the two, the fact that LD was killed in proximity means nothing. I figure the RCMP got no clue on what is really going on, sure seems like it.

Because of RCMP's insane silence I figure this: Bearded man is super angry standing in the middle of the road just to yell, ends up killing LF and CD. Witness account sure seems like bearded man was unhinged in some way. The two suspects simply happened to be close enough to the committed crime. RCMP has not charged them in the couple's death because there is nothing linking them.

Short version of the events as I see them: 2 dudes go to find work, turns out its not that simple, they are driving back, their truck veers off the road and is in flames, they are super angry, all their items, belonging, are gone. They happen upon LD, whom they kill in a fit of rage, unplanned murder but murder nonetheless. They realize what they've done, figure its fine to tell the man helping their names because its still "not that bad", maybe they find out they are wanted in connection with LF CD murder and now are on the run from authorities. Maybe the 2 are so dumb that going to the authorities to admit rage killing LD is scary and they run from consequences. Meanwhile bearded man kills innocent couple and laughs all the way while these 2 are chased by RCMP.

ITS UP TO THE RCMP TO PROVE ME WRONG. NO EVIDENCE, NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE PUBLIC IS INEXCUSABLE.
Hmmm... Just sitting here wondering who the real idiot is.

"RCMP are holding a press conference at 2 p.m. ET. CBC News will be streaming it live. "
--from: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/military-pulling-out-of-search-for-bc-fugitives-1.5231687

That's 2PM Eastern time, right? Isn't that 11AM Vancouver BC time--not 1PM as was posted a few posts above?

ET would be eastern time, but that would be 1 hour ahead of Gillam time. I'm in the same time zone as Gillam and it's 12:47PM for us (1:47PM for eastern). So, if it's scheduled for 1pm Gillam time, we have 13 minutes.

Wonder what they are going to do! Just retrace the steps? Why wouldn't you start there lol

Renata D'Aliesio‏ @RenataDAliesio
The Canadian Armed Forces had been helping with the police search, but the two military aircraft have been stood down for now. #Canadamanhunt #Canadianmanhunt

10:23 AM - 31 Jul 2019

Police are going to search the area again to see if they can find new clues. The Manitoba manhunt for two suspects wanted in the killings of three people in B.C. has entered its second week. #Canadamanhunt #Canadianmanhunt

10:20 AM - 31 Jul 2019

RCMP have returned to where the suspects' SUV was found torched on July 22, near Fox Lake Cree Nation. #Canadamanhunt #Canadianmanhunt

EA0fNqOWkAEgkdu.jpg

10:18 AM - 31 Jul 2019 pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members