Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries! I watched that sequence and found the screenshot of BS's FB message a bit odd. Asking him if he "wanted to hang out this weekend and speak of politics." That strikes me as an odd bit of phrasing--"speak of politics." I can't imagine a creepier invitation. LOL

No kidding...I'd be like, "um, I have to wash my hair."

If only that’s how it worked. There is a lot of things you and I pay taxes towards but will never know.
Exactly! As a a Canadian, I do not expect to be entitled to know the details of any police investigation. No matter how publicizedcor costly. Spend what you need to keep us as safe as humanly possible. MOO-taxpaying Canadian

If only that’s how it worked. There is a lot of things you and I pay taxes towards but will never know.
Curious... you said you visited Gillam, and specifically the RAV4 burn site. You use American spelling. You said you talked to people "on both sides". You've also claimed that you spoke with a local who (wrongly) said the RCMP found the bodies a day earlier than they did. What, generally, was the purpose of your alleged trip to Gillam and the remote burn site for? And what are the "sides"?

I meant was the jet boat operator (Clint Sawchuk) doing some amateur sleuthing. I can't imagine he was taking passengers in the boat as I imagine tourism has been way down in the area the past few weeks.

Oh. Oops. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Just goes to show you that the written word is one dimensional and can be taken out of context quite easily. :) My apologies.

Exactly! As a a Canadian, I do not expect to be entitled to know the details of any police investigation. No matter how publicizedcor costly. Spend what you need to keep us as safe as humanly possible. MOO-taxpaying Canadian

for reference:

New York taxpayers will be paying again for the upstate jail escape

https://nypost.com/.../new-york-taxpayers-will-be-paying-again-for-the-upstate-jail-es...

Aug 8, 2018 - New York taxpayers shelled out at least $23 million in the 2015 search for Richard Matt and David Sweat after their escape from the upstate Clinton Correctional Facility — and now they're about to shell out more.
NY Prison Escape: Manhunt Cost the State $1 Million a Day, Records ...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ny-prison-escape-manhunt-cost-state-million-day/story?...

Aug 14, 2015 - The cost for the 23-day manhunt amounted to $23 million, records show. ... Payroll records obtained by ABC News show the search this past June in ... as they leave work at Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, N.Y., ...

all along, I thought the public fear inspired in these two situations was similar though the NY terrain is a bit more populated and closer to cities, and warmer, but also with bears and flies.

One thing that has come through loud and clear is that the RCMP, as an enforcement agency, doesn’t leak like a sieve, or indeed at all. There are some countries where probable cause of death etc, etc would be all over cable news by now. Apparently RCMP members, from constable on up, don’t think that they’re part of a reality TV show.

I want to congratulate the Mounties for doing an amazing job looking for a needle in a haystack. They stayed focused and did not let media or on line speculation and innuendo de-track them from the job.

Last edited:
Curious... you said you visited Gillam, and specifically the RAV4 burn site. You use American spelling. You said you talked to people "on both sides". You've also claimed that you spoke with a local who (wrongly) said the RCMP found the bodies a day earlier than they did. What, generally, was the purpose of your alleged trip to Gillam and the remote burn site for? And what are the "sides"?

aphoto has previously said s/he is a reporter

What would be the point of laying charges against 2 dead men? Won't whatever evidence has been uncovered suffice to name them as the people responsible for the 3 murders?
I'm just trying to understand the importance of laying charges as, obviously, there will be no trial.

There is no point in laying charges. But how will we know that the police have solved the murders, or just claim they have?

No worries! I watched that sequence and found the screenshot of BS's FB message a bit odd. Asking him if he "wanted to hang out this weekend and speak of politics." That strikes me as an odd bit of phrasing--"speak of politics." I can't imagine a creepier invitation. LOL
Maybe he was reading political stuff from the Nazi era and that was influencing him - stuff written 80-100 years ago. I can imagine writers of that time period "spoke of politics" to each other. Archaic and yeah, totally creepy.

ABC news Australia and Fox Fm news has played a recorded report from RCMP at 8am today in Australia stating that they have located two male bodies they believe are Kam and Bryer in thick brush near where the boat and other items were found and they will conduct autopsies to determine the cause of death. I will add a link asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee