Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel great sorrow for all the victims in this case.

I don't normally have much empathy for the accused (if any), but maybe it's the mother in me - I can't help but also feel sorrow for these 2 pitiful boys (to me they are indeed boys) - they not only wasted their own lives, but, they pointlessly inflicted great harm on their own families, friends, community, country at large, and also an international community of travelers.

It is indeed the worst possible tragedy.

WG

I feel the same. At least one of them felt absolute hatred and contempt for the world at large, of a degree that most of us find impossible to imagine. Whether both of them were seething with homicidal rage, we may never know. At least one of them was, and used his earliest opportunity to act on it.

Is it possible we may never know? If they suicide by gunshot, that'll go a ways in establishing the connection, but of course, I'd like to know the ballistics. I bet the parents of Lucas and Chynna would also like to know.
I think BC RCMP will need to make some kind of public announcement if they consider the murder cases closed, and may provide more details to either the public or the families, not sure how that will work.

Wow.
Guessing mutual suicide ? Cowards.
I do not feel anything for these two monsters.
Grateful no one else was murdered.

Rest in eternal peace, Lucas, Chynna, and Leonard !!
So sorry your lives were brutally stolen from you by these animals.

I’d hope that doesn’t happen, in respect of the families and friends of the three innocent victims and of K&B as well. This was a totally senseless real life tragedy from beginning to end - movies are intended to be entertainment.
I really don't think the whole thing even warrants a movie. It wasn't some huge 'feat' by these 2 kids, where they eluded everyone and travelled far away through 'forebearance', in reality they only were able to go a short distance, despite all the faroff 'sightings'. The simplest least 'exciting' outcome is usually the case in these situations IMO.

There's some slight misinformation cropping up, so just to clarify: they said in the presser that the bodies were found 1km from where the evidence was found. Since they also said they were found 8km from the vehicle, and the items were found 9km from the vehicle, we know that the evidence they are referring to is the personal items, not the boat.

I'll bet money the personal items included clothing.
Do you think clothes due to the paradoxical undressing of hypothermia, FF? Would they both succumb to this together? 1 set clothes?

Or soaked clothes? Or bloodied/shredded? Etc

So they were found in the brush. If they were in the brush and their bodies were found together, they likely either committed suicide or were killed by a bear.
I'm going with suicide - they reached the "end of the road - both physically and geographically" and I think they knew that and there was never going to be a 'way out' of their destruction.

My bet is that the trip into the woods was meant to either forage for food, or quickly hide from an overhead plane/drone. Either way, some gear was left with the intent of returning, but the return trip was not to be for whatever reason.

Why go into the woods to commit suicide? Does not make sense. It wouldn't be to make the bodies forever unfindable, otherwise they would not have left anything to be spotted on the shore. For whatever reason they went in to the woods, my guess is they became disoriented and that was the beginning of the end for them.

Could they be on the side of the river in the brush washed up from drowning?

I really don't think the whole thing even warrants a movie. It wasn't some huge 'feat' by these 2 kids, where they eluded everyone and travelled far away through 'forebearance', in reality they only were able to go a short distance, despite all the faroff 'sightings'. The simplest least 'exciting' outcome is usually the case in these situations IMO.

I hope that they found some remorse for their murders before they died.

I bet they did commit suicide. It's so annoying when people do this and take their secrets and motives to the grave, and more importantly, they avoid the justice that a court would mete out. I can keep my fingers crossed that it wasn't suicide and they died a horrible, slow, and painful death due to exposure and bugs.

Do you think clothes due to the paradoxical undressing of hypothermia, FF? Would they both succumb to this together? 1 set clothes?

Or soaked clothes? Or bloodied/shredded? Etc

I think soaked clothes due to overturning, entered the woods, got aten alive by bugs, tried to start a fire, huddled together, passed out from exhaustion and never woke again.

Bye felicia.

From Presser:

Assistant Commissioner Jane MacLatchy, commanding officer of the Manitoba RCMP, made the announcement in Winnipeg at 3:00 p.m. ET.

-While there were no confirmed sightings since July 22nd, LE kept going as they knew they needed that new evidence

-Friday, August 2nd critical evidence found on the banks of the river directly related to the suspects

-At last able to narrow down the search

-High probability search immediately occurred

-Located in the bush this morning, 2 male bodies within 1 km of where the evidence was found; 8 km from burned vehicle

-Autopsy in Winnipeg to determine COD for 2 male bodies believed to be suspects, waiting for confirmation that it is them

Q & A:

-Not sure how long they have been dead - waiting for autopsy results

-Confident it is them - waiting for autopsy results

-Specialized RCMP Officers found them doing a foot search

-Can't speak to injuries

-Certain amount of relief and hopefully the residents of the surrounding area can feel safe in the woods now

-Very, very dense brush, difficult, thick brush, no trails where the bodies were located

-Questions regarding costs, logistics - don't have answers now

-Cannot go through the brush arm and arm, it's too thick

-Smaller grid search was able to be done once the key evidence was found

Bumping my notes from the presser for those just joining.

WG

I bet they did commit suicide. It's so annoying when people do this and take their secrets and motives to the grave, and more importantly, they avoid the justice that a court would mete out. I can keep my fingers crossed that it wasn't suicide and they died a horrible, slow, and painful death due to exposure and bugs.

It also drives me mental, if you kill yourself why didn't you just do that in first place instead of taking 3 innocent lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth