Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot for me as well that does not make the official narrative add up. I have said before, and I still maintain, there is something not right with the LD part of the story. I wish I could provide more of my thoughts around this part, but I know I will get posts removed or get banned. Sometimes it seems we can only question derivatives of the official narrative but not try to speculate a reworking of the narrative. Unfortunately as wild west as other chat boards and twitter can get, they are the place we have to go to really speculate freely.
I posted a scenario in which the two don't murder anyone and nothing bad happened to me :)

It happens even when it’s on easily confirmable/checkable things. A Globe and Mail article reported that the police dive team combed an area 29 kilometres around the items found on the shore (it was 29 metres ) and a CBC article explained that “Highway 11 is the main route through for people travelling between Manitoba and Ontario” (no it’s not, the distinct highway 11s in the two provinces have nothing to do with each other and don’t connect anything). The above could have been caught with common sense and google maps respectively, so it’s easy to see how more complex things COULD be miscommunicated, misstated, assumed etc. The info could be accurate, but no way to know really.

When they originally published the 29 km measure I figured they must have recruited mark spitz to the rcmp

Seems to me to be a problem with this arguement. THERE HAS BEEN NO OFFICIAL NARRATIVE. RCMP have been gather facts, that's what an investigation means. They have been releasing details, as they find them, not in the order the crimes were committed. They don't have an overarching narrative because they aren't finished looking at all the details. Unlike the internet, police have to have facts and evidence before they release info.
Their spokesperson has said exactly that too.

It means they were unviewed. If Bryer had read them, it would show a small version of his profile pic there. And if you press on that, you can see the date and time it was viewed if it was recent--otherwise, it just says seen. :) That's why I noted that Bryer had obviously not even read anything his dad sent him after that point.

On Android, when you send the message the icon is a grey check inside a white circle. When the message is delivered, the icon changes to white check inside grey circle. Finally when it is read by the recipient it shows their profile pic. Is it the same for iPhone? What I'm wondering is if the messages were even delivered to BS's phone.

Edited to correct an error.

This TED talk by Dylan Kleibold's (Columbine shooter) mother is fascinating. Not only from the POV of the mother of a killer, but she has done a lot of soul searching and research on why these things happen and the psychology behind them. Well worth the 15 minutes to get inside the minds of suicidal murderers and the fallout for their families. My son was a Columbine shooter. This is my story
Thanks, I've always meant to watch it and didn't get a chance. Will do now.

Not only that, but 60 Minutes is a TV production. Edited for maximum impact. There is probably more footage not seen than that shown on Oz TV. They edit it to get the most watchers and have to make it dramatic; yes - even 60 Minutes. I don't think it is fair to judge the reporter OR the interview results without having seen all of the footage, or being privvy to all of the conversations the two of them had over the course of two weeks.

I also noticed that the "print report" for 60 Minutes on 9News AUS was designated as Parts One and Two. Maybe there's more to follow.

I was pretty surprised to read the interview was coming out Sunday -- less than a week since bodies recovered. I do believe the discovery of suspects rushed the broadcast. MOO

Forgiving people who commit crimes is one thing. But forgiving parents of people who are suspects in crimes is another. This bothers me, for reasons explained previously. The parents and families of BS and KM are not suspects. At this point, KM and BS are suspects, with no public proof yet available.

How do you forgive someone for something somebody else did, when not even that is proven yet?

I understand the anguish, but forgiving the families of BS and KM for crimes is treating them as if the families themselves committed these crimes. How can you be forgiven for something you did not do?

AS was under no obligation to apologize to anyone, but he did.

I agree with you totally, but then again it wasn't my loved one wasn't murdered by AS's son. AS isn't to blame of course but I can only imagine the anguish and anger that the families of the victims are experiencing. CD's sisters' comments about forgiveness are probably coming from an emotional place instead of a rational one right now. Putting myself in her place, I'd be furious that a violent punk like BS who loved playing war or whatever out in the bushes murdered my humanity-loving sister, and yeah, I can see where her anger at AS comes from even though it's not justified.

Not my feelings, but just trying to put myself in her position is all.

That the messages have been sent but have not been received. When they are delivered to the recipient's phone the circle turns blue. Then when they are read they recepient's icon will appear next to the message. At least that's how it is on an Android phone.

On Android, when you send the message the icon is a grey check inside a white circle. When the message is delivered, the icon changes to white check inside grey circle. Finally when it is read by the recipient it shows their profile pic. Is it the same for iPhone? What I'm wondering is if the messages were even delivered to BS's phone.
On my Android on Messenger, which is the app they were using, it changes to a smaller version of the profile pic of the person who viewed it and is much more apparent than just a color change.

That's visible in the screenshot because we can see the smaller version of AS's profile pic below the message he sent. Maybe the screenshot occurred after Bryer's Facebook account was shut down? But if so, it doesn't match what I see, either, in Messenger for conversations with people who no longer have active accounts.

Edit: Wait, I get what you're saying now. Sorry for my confusion! I suppose it is possible they weren't delivered to his phone, but he was still apparently using his phone (presumably) to contact his grandma in the early days of the trip.

I’m undecided as to what exactly this was, but them stopping doesn’t mean this wasn’t a killing spree.

Plans go awry, and things happen.

That being said, they didn’t kill everyone who crossed their path, and you could make a case that all of the murders were a result of robbery attempts.

Whether they initially planned to kill everyone they robbed, is another question.
Yes I agree MassGuy, I feel much as you. I am also thinking based on if it was all planned, it's one thing to plan, and another thing when the reality of committing the act sinks in. They may have made plans to try escape across Canada afterward, but the one thing no one can plan is what happens in your mind after the adrenalin of the deed subsides, and the reality of murder sinks in. Different in real life over video games - for 2 unmatured 19 year olds - life becomes real and they can't plan for the psychology that envelops their brain and thoughts after, because it's no longer a 'game' or a 'thrill'.

On my Android on Messenger, which is the app they were using, it changes to a smaller version of the profile pic of the person who viewed it and is much more apparent than just a color change.

That's visible in the screenshot because we can see the smaller version of AS's profile pic below the message he sent. Maybe the screenshot occurred after Bryer's Facebook account was shut down? But if so, it doesn't match what I see, either, in Messenger for conversations with people who no longer have active accounts.

I've got Messenger on Android too. There are three different icons when you message. One (grey check inside white circle), shows the message was sent. The second (white check onside grey circle) shows the message was delivered to the recipient's phone. The third (small profile pic) shows the recipient has actually read the message.

I agree with you totally, but then again it wasn't my loved one wasn't murdered by AS's son. AS isn't to blame of course but I can only imagine the anguish and anger that the families of the victims are experiencing. CD's sisters' comments about forgiveness are probably coming from an emotional place instead of a rational one right now. Putting myself in her place, I'd be furious that a violent punk like BS who loved playing war or whatever out in the bushes murdered my humanity-loving sister, and yeah, I can see where her anger at AS comes from even though it's not justified.

Not my feelings, but just trying to put myself in her position is all.
It is just too early for her to have anything but anger imo and rightly so.

I've got Messenger on Android too. There are three different icons when you message. One (grey check inside white circle), shows the message was sent. The second (white check onside grey circle) shows the message was delivered to the recipient's phone. The third (small profile pic) shows the recipient has actually read the message.
I'm sorry--I realize the point you're making now! If it wasn't delivered to his phone, I wonder how BS still was apparently able to talk to grandma in the early days of the trip.

I also noticed that the "print report" for 60 Minutes on 9News AUS was designated as Parts One and Two. Maybe there's more to follow.

I was pretty surprised to read the interview was coming out Sunday -- less than a week since bodies recovered. I do believe the discovery of suspects rushed the broadcast. MOO
Are part 1 and part 2 both released now?

What do the blue check marks next to the Dads replies mean?

A simple blue circle means that your message is in the process of being sent.
A similar blue circle with a tick inside it means that the message has been sent.
A filled-in blue circle with a tick means the message has been delivered successfully to the recipient's phone.

It simply means that they were sent. But they were not even delivered or received to Bryers phone, if they were the circle would be solid blue. It means that the phone did not connect to any cell signal, which would have allowed the message to finish the process of being delivered to the recipient.

In case anyone wants to verify for themselves.
Facebook Messenger Icons and Symbols: What Do They Mean?

Should the mysteries of the hows and whys of these tragic and senseless murders and of the road trip to one of the most remote spots in Canada never be explained, at least the mysteries of my Android phone have been!

That's the impression I got from the journalist. She comes across as very cold and without empathy, very accusatory. She made ME feel uncomfortable just watching her. She has a bit of a smirk on her face, as if she delights in trying to call him out for what's happened.

It was the smirk that got me too! I'd have to rewatch the piece, but I think if she had asked the same questions with a more neutral facial expression, it wouldn't have rubbed me the wrong way.

I didn't watch the interview. It was enough for me that I saw a clip. Nasty reporter and exploited AS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarianB65