CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if one of those cheap haz-mat suits would help keep the flies at bay?
Also wondering if the fugitives are wearing some other type of protective gear when vehicles are set on fire, could they be hunkered down, suffering from burns?
imo, speculation.
HazMat Suits - Biohazard Suit Safety Products

“If we have a confirmed sighting, we will let everyone know as soon as possible.”

Deputy Mayor John McDonald said people in Gillam were also making sure their vehicles are locked while the RCMP search for the suspects.

McDonald said if McLeod and Schmegelsky are there, they are in country known for its thick bush, swamps and pesky insects, and where it’s easy to get lost.

“If they are wandering around in the bush, they couldn’t have picked a worse time because the sandflies came out three days ago and they’re just voracious,” he said Wednesday.

“I’m quite sure they’ll be more than happy to have someone find them.”

Beardy said the fire was well involved but he saw what looked like camping equipment inside it, like propane and a camp stove.

Car found burned in Gillam area used by suspects in B.C. deaths: RCMP
So where are they? If they burned the car, they left and are most likely on foot. Dogs should be able to track them, but I realize it could be a long trail.

Another statement from B's father makes it sound like this is something the teens think they are prepared for.

"He said his son and McLeod were disappointed with a recent job at Walmart — their first jobs since leaving high school — so they decided to head off in search of something better up north.

“They’re just kids on an adventure. They’re good boys,” Al Schmegelsky said.

He admitted to having gifted his son an Airsoft replica gun for Christmas at the boy’s request.

He said Bryer had told him he and Kam had been “training in war” in the woods for more than two years and were masters of camouflage.

“My son he’s like, they’re huge into video games — all kids are — and two Christmases ago he asked me for an Airsoft gun, which is a replica gun, right?” Mr Schmegelsky told CHEK News."

Third Canada highway victim identified

Given isolated location of the burnt RAV4 and the fact we haven't had a confirmed sighting or activity since Monday evening I'm going to speculate these two are hiding in the bush in that area, or, considering the evidence they abondoned their survival gear, they went into the woods and committed suicide.

The men who abandoned their ride on the dead-end road, about 760 kilometres north of Winnipeg, would have been faced with limited ways to flee the isolated area

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mani...soggy-land-gillam-fox-lake-homicide-1.5224347

So where are they? If they burned the car, they left and are most likely on foot. Dogs should be able to track them, but I realize it could be a long trail.

Another statement from B's father makes it sound like this is something the teens think they are prepared for.

"He said his son and McLeod were disappointed with a recent job at Walmart — their first jobs since leaving high school — so they decided to head off in search of something better up north.

He admitted to having gifted his son an Airsoft replica gun for Christmas at the boy’s request.

He said Bryer had told him he and Kam had been “training in war” in the woods for more than two years and were masters of camouflage.

“My son he’s like, they’re huge into video games — all kids are — and two Christmases ago he asked me for an Airsoft gun, which is a replica gun, right?” Mr Schmegelsky told CHEK News."

Im sorry but i cannot fathom how the victims friends and families feel seeing them referred to as good boys

Id be trying to find them first

I think they are on foot (and won't get far), but I'm also considering another vehicle.

They might have stolen one before they arrived in Gillam, with each perp driving a different vehicle into Gillam. They ditch and burn the Rav4 and then depart in their "new" stolen car. At the time they were in Gillam, nobody was looking for that car or knew they were perps (and if they arrived in separate cars, they weren't noticeable as a duo).

As someone mentioned upthread, if they murdered and stole a vehicle from tourists on vacation, it's possible a vehicle hasn't been reported as stolen and people aren't yet reported as missing. It's such a vast area, there could be people on the side of the road that no one has noticed yet. :( I hate that thought.

I lean toward them being on foot mainly because it seems like LE thinks they are still in Gillam and because I hate the thought of them having killed someone else for a car and because they haven't been spotted at a gas station (though I suppose they could just steal another car when they run out of gas).

I've been wondering if they were trying to drive the Rav4 off road and it got stuck, so they abandoned it on the spot.

jmo

Last edited:
Im sorry but i cannot fathom how the victims friends and families feel seeing them referred to as good boys

Id be trying to find them first
That quote was from when the two were considered missing, not after they were named suspects. He didn't know at that time they were wanted for murder.

jmo

I think they are on foot (and won't get far), but I'm also considering another vehicle.

They might have stolen one before they arrived in Gillam, with each perp driving a different vehicle into Gillam. They ditch and burn the Rav4 and then depart in their "new" stolen car. At the time they were in Gillam, nobody was looking for that car or knew they were perps (and if they arrived in separate cars, they weren't noticeable as a duo).

As someone mentioned upthread, if they murdered and stole a vehicle from tourists on vacation, it's possible a vehicle hasn't been reported as stolen and people aren't yet reported as missing. It's such a vast area, there could be people on the side of the road that no one has noticed yet. :( I hate that thought.

I lean toward them being on foot mainly because it seems like LE thinks they are still in Gillam and because I hate the thought of them having killed someone else for a car and because they haven't been spotted as a gas station (though I suppose they could just steal another car when they run out of gas).

I've been wondering if they were trying to drive the Rav4 off road and it got stuck, so they abandoned it on the spot.

jmo

BBM And both great points. LE has been a day behind the two all the way across Northern Canada. I too hope there are no more victims.

One thought. As remote an area as this is, would there be hunting/fishing cabins around? Maybe a vehicle at one as well? Trying to fit in a way for them to get another vehicle without hurting someone else. MOO And still would have to be out of there by now with the roadblocks and only one way in and out.

That quote was from when the two were considered missing, not after they were named suspects. He didn't know at that time they were wanted for murder.

jmo
Idk. Article on 25th references speaking with the dad "yesterday"

Theres plenty of parents who defend their children to the very end, and its unfortunate that his quotes about his Very Good Boy are even included in current articles. Hes been working the sympathy angle after they Were named suspects.

I lean toward them being on foot mainly because it seems like LE thinks they are still in Gillam and because I hate the thought of them having killed someone else for a car and because they haven't been spotted as a gas station (though I suppose they could just steal another car when they run out of gas).

jmo

The farthest these two made it without being detected one way or another was northern BC to norther Saskatchewan. Quite a feat, I suppose, (though that was before they were suspects and with only one 4 or 5 day old pic in the media to go by) but given their faces and names are everywhere and known to many, I doubt they could fill a gas tank without being noticed.

I have little doubt they haven't acquired a new vehicle or victim(s). We'd know about it by now.

A stolen car from a community of 1200 people makes fast news.

jmo
Agreed and was just going to respond the same. Dad's other more recent statement is much more apologetic and sad for what he feels is going to happen next, that the boys will not survive this. MOO

What makes everyone think they are still together?
RSBM
At that age, the bond between childhood friends is strong. I would have done just about anything for my childhood best friend at that age, and I don’t think either of us would have split up if we were in trouble. And with these two, it sounds like they didn’t really have other close friends. I don’t think they are just school buddies, but are actual best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd