CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was in relation to a child who had been taken by her Father. It's resolved and the child is safe and unharmed. Father arrested.
Thank you! Entire situation is very concerning to everyone. Lots of friends and family in the Province!

What makes everyone think they are still together?

Also, I am sure the RCMP knew the identity of the man with the RAV4 and just wanted to see how far they could track them by watching his bank card transactions. In today’s world it’s almost impossible not to be tracked or located. New cars have locators if stolen. IP Enabled Cameras everywhere. They will be caught. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I still believe one of them has had a mental break. Schizophrenia’s onset is usually around 18-20 years old in men. If not treated with medications a person can be really messed up.

Last edited:
I take Via Rail all the time and they never check ID oddly. I suppose they could use different names when purchasing online and usually they just scan your ticket ( phone or paper) when you are on the train.
There was a VIA travel alert in Hudson Bay that was posted yesterday saying that if you wanted to make sure to get on the train you would buy your ticket 24 hrs in advance. IDK if this is typical or not for this station but it seemed like perhaps the warning could have been put in place by RCMP due to the location of the 2 perps.

I’m leaning toward the desperate flight into the woods theory more and more. And I’ve been in similar territory canoeing and the flies are more intense than people can imagine. The sound of them alone outside my tent at night kept me up and drove me crazy!

This might be what has happened but I don't understand why. The authorities were not hot on their tail at that point so heading into such a hostile area seems premature. Also telegraphing you are there by burning the Rav4. With no reports of stolen cars or truck its really baffling.

just posted that at the same time lol I was wondering that also, so they have been learning survivalist techniques I am guessing? That will change things if they actually are capable.

Absolutely - I’m just curious WHAT they have with them, if anything. Are they travelling with packs? Tents? One of those fun straws that filters water? If so, they’ve planned to go into the bush and had these things with them. Otherwise, they reached the end of that road and their own arrogance leads them to believe that they can survive with little to no supplies. Did they know the 280/290 ended there? Are they simply improvising? No matter how much they fancy themselves “survivalists,” I truly don’t think they’ll last in the wilderness.

Absolutely - I’m just curious WHAT they have with them, if anything. Are they travelling with packs? Tents? One of those fun straws that filters water? If so, they’ve planned to go into the bush and had these things with them. Otherwise, they reached the end of that road and their own arrogance leads them to believe that they can survive with little to no supplies. Did they know the 280/290 ended there? Are they simply improvising? No matter how much they fancy themselves “survivalists,” I truly don’t think they’ll last in the wilderness.

I thought I read the RAV 4 had camping equipment, can anyone verify that?

My second sentence is why I have that impression: I think they like the survivalist theme, rural, off the grid, screw society, etc.

jmo
This statement from B's dad seems to support that.
“He was very into video games,” Alan told The Canadian Press. “He wasn’t into the ones where you have the machine guns and shoot people, he was more into strategy where you move your troops here and there.”

Sorry if discussed before, but I'm WAY behind.
Dad of Canadian Teen on Run Fears Son Wants to Die in 'Blaze of Glory' as Third Victim Is Identified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masonjoe