CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I don't really like how he said they'd go out "in a blaze of glory". Killing people isn't glorious.

Also, why is his son in so much pain? Dad doesn't really say. Mental health diagnosis?
He said something along the lines of his son would have to be in a lot of pain to do what he has done, because it’s obviously not normal activity.
LE has said nothing about how they linked the crimes, but I'd guess that they are using stolen bank or credit card from their victims. It took a while to identify the bearded guy, so I'd assume he had now wallet or ID on him.
I assumed that once they found the RAV4 on Monday, they were able to use the VIN to find out who the owner was.

Idk. Article on 25th references speaking with the dad "yesterday"

Theres plenty of parents who defend their children to the very end, and its unfortunate that his quotes about his Very Good Boy are even included in current articles. Hes been working the sympathy angle after they Were named suspects.

No, the quote was from when they were missing and not suspects yet.

Given isolated location of the burnt RAV4 and the fact we haven't had a confirmed sighting or activity since Monday evening I'm going to speculate these two are hiding in the bush in that area, or, considering the evidence they abondoned their survival gear, they went into the woods and committed suicide.

The men who abandoned their ride on the dead-end road, about 760 kilometres north of Winnipeg, would have been faced with limited ways to flee the isolated area

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mani...soggy-land-gillam-fox-lake-homicide-1.5224347

I agree with you that they went into the woods, BearCatSafari, although we don't really know what equipment they might have with them. That stuff seen in the Rav4 could have belonged to the previous owner and they had their own equipment.

But in terms of having another vehicle to get away back on monday night, at yesterday's PC, the RCMP mention the increasing presence of LE in the Gillam area, and said nothing about any new vehicle they may have stolen from either Split Lake, Gillam or Fox Lake reserve. Everyone along there will know about this and would know if they were missing a vehicle by now, I would think.

I wish we could have heard more about KM, perhaps from his family. It would have been interesting to paint a better picture of the duo's dynamic and pwraps provide a little more insight.

Nothing much if at all has been released about him.

Agree. However, based on everything we know, BS seems much more likely to be the dominant one who initiated or leads KM, either by force of personality or threats, or just KMs loyalty based on history of friendship. Over time perhaps, KM fell into BS's web and became a follower. Although I can't recall other cases off the top of my head where two young men go on a killing spree or team up for crimes, the dynamic of leader/follower rings true to me. MOO.

I'm starting to lean towards them being on foot - and the possibility that they did commit suicide and just haven't been found yet looms larger as more time passes without incident.

I wanted to point out that they bought gas at a truck stop.

A woman who works at a gas station in Split Lake, located just outside Gillam, told Vancouver's City News News Radio 1130 on Wednesday the pair stopped by on Monday.

“They both stopped in, and they came to my till and he just asked to gas up $20,” Mychelle Keeper told the News 1130. “And that Bryer guy, he asked me ‘Is alcohol allowed here in the community?’ because there’s a big sign at the truck stop there, no bootleggers or drug dealers, he was asking about that. I said ‘no, it’s not allowed here because it’s a dry community.’ That’s it. They paid for their gas and they left.”

Canada murder suspects could already be 1,800 miles from slayings, described as 'best friends' who were 'out on adventure'

LE has said nothing about how they linked the crimes, but I'd guess that they are using stolen bank or credit card from their victims. It took a while to identify the bearded guy, so I'd assume he had now wallet or ID on him.
I agree with the idea of the stolen credit card or debit card, rickcross. I think that is the only logical conclusion for how the RCMP could confirm a sighting of the two in Meadow Lake BEFORE they were announced as suspects fleeing northern BC. A store in Saskatchewan isn't going to report two random teens coming in.

And I'd go further to say it isn't LD's credit card since the RCMP didn't identify him until yesterday so could not have had a watch out for purchases made on his card. I would wager it might belong to CD or LF.
JMO,

There hasn't been a body found, doesn't mean there isn't one.
True and with the remoteness of the location of the burned Rav4, a body could be well hidden. Chances are if they are in a car, they will be spotted as they have been all across Northern Canada up until Monday. They need gas, they need food.

Since there have been no more sightings of them, it's fair to assume they may be walking, are still in the area, and are trying to figure another way to get out of there (or holed up in a cabin). MOO

I wanted to point out that they bought gas at a truck stop.

A woman who works at a gas station in Split Lake, located just outside Gillam, told Vancouver's City News News Radio 1130 on Wednesday the pair stopped by on Monday.

“They both stopped in, and they came to my till and he just asked to gas up $20,” Mychelle Keeper told the News 1130. “And that Bryer guy, he asked me ‘Is alcohol allowed here in the community?’ because there’s a big sign at the truck stop there, no bootleggers or drug dealers, he was asking about that. I said ‘no, it’s not allowed here because it’s a dry community.’ That’s it. They paid for their gas and they left.”

Canada murder suspects could already be 1,800 miles from slayings, described as 'best friends' who were 'out on adventure'
Not sure if it was an actual truck stop. I'm guessing it was TGN Gas Bar as that appears to be the only place in Split Lake.

I'm starting to lean towards them being on foot - and the possibility that they did commit suicide and just haven't been found yet looms larger as more time passes without incident.

Beyond the obvious worst-case (more harm done to others), this is what I am most afraid of. They could just completely disappear and not turn up for years or ever.

I agree it's become far less likely they took another car. If they pulled the same stunt they did last time, they'd have to really luck out to find the one person who hasn't yet heard about them and doesn't have anyone who would care to report them missing.

I think they're in the bush and I hope they're every bit as uncomfortable as they deserve.

Not sure if it was an actual truck stop. I'm guessing it was TGN Gas Bar as that appears to be the only place in Split Lake.

The important thing is the trucks. Especially before it was known they were in Manitoba. With all the isolation and lack of communication, it's likely many were not aware of the story in that area at the time.

...And the bootleggers and drug dealers, I suppose, who might be willing to pick up a desperado in need of a ride, out of professional courtesy.

I wish we could have heard more about KM, perhaps from his family. It would have been interesting to paint a better picture of the duo's dynamic and pwraps provide a little more insight.

Nothing much if at all has been released about him.
I agree, all we know from his fb is that he has
a sister. this makes me think BS may be the ringleader, since he's an only child.
jmo

I agree with you that they went into the woods, BearCatSafari, although we don't really know what equipment they might have with them. That stuff seen in the Rav4 could have belonged to the previous owner and they had their own equipment.

But in terms of having another vehicle to get away back on monday night, at yesterday's PC, the RCMP mention the increasing presence of LE in the Gillam area, and said nothing about any new vehicle they may have stolen from either Split Lake, Gillam or Fox Lake reserve. Everyone along there will know about this and would know if they were missing a vehicle by now, I would think.

I agree. We're talking a community of 1200 people. A very close community. Hell, my secondary school had 900 people.

A missing car would very likely be noticed. Unless it was stolen from someone who happened to be passing through. Though it doesn't sound like the kind of place people happen to just pass through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl