CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per request...please update/change what may be incorrect!

Friday, July 12- BS and KM leave Port Alberni, BC

Monday July 15- LF and CS found murdered near Liard Hot Springs, BC

Thursday, July 18- KM and BS seen at Jade City Store north of Dease Lake

Friday July 19- KM and BS’s truck found burned; unidentified man found a few km away near Dease Lake, BC

Sunday, July 21- KM and DS possibly seen in Meadow Lake, SK

Monday, July 22- RCMP stated that KM and BS spotted in northern Saskatchewan sometime in early morning this day

Monday, July 22 @ approx. 4pm- KM and BS seen in Split Lake, MB

Monday, July 22 @ approx. 7pm- burning car resembling a Rav4 found near Fox Lake First Nation, MB

Tuesday, July 23- RCMP announce KM and BS suspects in deaths of LF, CS and unidentified man

And, we don't know the family dynamics. An appeal from their families might not matter to the perps.

I think they will be caught - just frustrating that it will take such effort (and stress on everyone).

jmo

If the suspects are using their cellphones to follow social media, for sure they’re being tracked. But by now they’ve probably figured that out. If LE requires the families assistance, they already know their number. No reason to involve SM.

Which brings my thought to the two, no computers, possible no cellphone usage, no credit or debit cards, probably running low on cash. Neither appear to have any life skills beyond video games and working at Walmart for a few months. LE are well known for the utilization of various types of decoys, for example a car sitting abandoned on the road, a seemingly lost wallet. IMO it’s only a matter of time.

back to the burnt dodge truck and camper. I understand the fiberglass would easily burn/melt but what about the bars or legs that hold the camper on and upright when off a truck. I don't see any of that in pic. do we think that metal would have burnt?

RCMP collected all the stuff on a blue tarp, seen in the original photos.

Exactly, and those are usually secured.

When we used to ride trains as teenagers we never went inside the cars anyways, we sat on the bottom or sides of gondolas, and the tops of box cars, it was easier to get out that way or jump off if the train turns somewhere you don't want to go or the rail police show up.

They'd be stupid to tamper with the locks on any train cars or intermodal containers, the police would know pretty quick, that stuff is inspected pretty regularly, but riding on top they could get pretty far.

I went back to see if Walmart in Port Alberni had ever been in the news. This is prior to the suspects working there.

https://www.nanaimobulletin.com/news/pepper-spray-incident-forces-port-alberni-walmart-to-close/

I also found online hunting and survival supplies, including dehydrated food, pellets for airsoft, bows and arrows, knives, etc. Having never been to the Port Alberni store. I don't know if they sell pepper spray behind the counter. I've seen it in other stores, but you have to take a cardboard bar code to the counter to get it.

It has been reported that coworkers were ordered not to talk to the media. It would be interesting to know what purchases these two made, or if there had been any problems. Hmmm, I wonder if they worked in the stock room. One outlet said they worked the night shift.

Sorry if this question isn't allowed...

Do Wal-Mart's in Canada stock guns? Would the Port Alberni store?

Source article for article from Vice:
RCMP search for missing teens now suspected in three B.C. slayings
Quote from The Globe and Mail:

"Both teens maintained Facebook pages under their own names and both teens are linked to an account called “Illusive Gameing.” That username, complete with the misspelling, also shows up on YouTube, as well as video-game networks Twitch and Steam. The various accounts share similar imagery and themes, including the Communist icon, far-right politics, sexualized Japanese anime and the survivalist videogame Rust".

"The profile picture for the Illusive Gameing YouTube account features a modified Soviet flag, but its profile picture is the heraldic eagle of Hitler’s Germany, one of the most recognizable symbols of the Nazi regime. The page was active as of six months ago".

"Steam accounts associated to Mr. Schmegelsky and Mr. McLeod were last active a week before their pickup truck was found, on fire, on Highway 37".

"An online Steam user confirmed to The Globe he talked to Mr. Schmegelsky regularly online. He recalled Mr. McLeod joining their online chats as well".

"The user, who asked not to be identified, provided photos, sent by the teenager, of Mr. Schmegelsky in military fatigues, brandishing what appears to be an airsoft rifle. Another photo shows a swastika armband, similar to those worn by Nazi SS officers. Another photo features Mr. Schmegelsky in a gas mask".

"The photos were sent in the fall of 2018, but the user said he stopped playing online games with Mr. Schmegelsky earlier this year after he continued to praise Hitler’s Germany".

Sorry if this question isn't allowed...

Do Wal-Mart's in Canada stock guns? Would the Port Alberni store?
Not really, ammo yes, but not guns. They stopped around the time the 1997 firearms act came into effect.

I've heard some rural walmarts still do, but I haven't seen a gun in a walmart for 20 years (Ontario)

wow, wow, wow. I awake to the two boys now suspects plus 50+ new pages. Can someone summarize if they have released information on why they think the boys are suspects in the murder of the couple and the older man?

As per request...please update/change what may be incorrect!

Friday, July 12- BS and KM leave Port Alberni, BC

Monday July 15- LF and CS found murdered near Liard Hot Springs, BC

Thursday, July 18- KM and BS seen at Jade City Store north of Dease Lake, driving truck/camper.

Friday July 19- KM and BS’s truck found burning 50km south of Dease Lake, unidentified man found 2 km away at a highway rest stop.

Sunday, July 21- KM and DS possibly seen in Meadow Lake, SK

Monday, July 22- RCMP stated that KM and BS spotted in northern Saskatchewan 24 hours earlier.

Monday, July 22 @ approx. 4pm- KM and BS seen in Split Lake, MB

Monday, July 22 @ approx. 7pm- burning car resembling a Rav4 found near Fox Lake First Nation, MB

Tuesday, July 23- RCMP announce KM and BS suspects in deaths of LF, CS and unidentified man

Wednesday, July 24 - LE announce investigation of another crime scene identified very close to the town of Dease Lake, reasons unknown at this time.

I don’t have the links at hand but I added a few things in bold.:)

wow, wow, wow. I awake to the two boys now suspects plus 50+ new pages. Can someone summarize if they have released information on why they think the boys are suspects in the murder of the couple and the older man?

We aren’t privy to the evidence that law enforcement has against these two, or why they are so confident that they are responsible for 3 murders thus far.

It’s a huge unanswered question, but I’m confident that there is strong evidence as to their culpability.

Dying to know what it is, and how the connection was made.

I also think its possible they're long gone from Gillam and maybe out of Manitoba by now if the burned vehicle was found Monday a day before the men were revealed as suspects and last thought to be missing in BC or possibly Saskatchewan. No one would have really been looking for them out there then, as evidenced by the gas station clerk stating Tuesday that they were in her shop on Monday but she didn't know who they were then, said they were "normal". I have to admit I didn't think it would go on much longer at first but here we are. I do think they'll be apprehended sooner than later but LE can't home in on them if they don't know where to look. If they are still in the area of Gillam, it's going to be sooner.

Last edited:
We aren’t privy to the evidence that law enforcement has against these two, or why they are so confident that they are responsible for 3 murders thus far.

It’s a huge unanswered question, but I’m confident that there is strong evidence as to their culpability.

Dying to know what it is, and how the connection was made.
A few thoughts:

1. They used a stolen card to purchase gas or food;
2. DNA evidence - when they were still missing persons, the RCMP may have approached family to establish a familial match. If this is the case, it might speak to motive due to connotations;
3. Video evidence from gas stations along route, or some form of communication via cell/SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member