CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZRNUWE6BFVEBRIRH44BNGH5IBU.JPG

U2FPXQMTQRE5TKG2MFEC7PQOEQ.JPG

L2RWJUN5XBGBXEIUTBMT2NMDZY.JPG

is this the photo everyone is freaking over?

source - RCMP continue search for suspects in three B.C. slayings

Oh, you're talking about Fowler and Deese's vehicle. When you said 'camper' I thought you meant the truck.

Yeah the van has Alberta plates, was allegedly purchased from some Swiss person who worked at the ranch where Fowler worked. Given the province and the difficulty in identifying the bodies, I'd guess that plate was many years out of date and that Fowler never bothered making it legal and getting a proper plate or insurance before heading out. That might be why there's nothing in the registry.

Yes you’re right, my apologies. I’m suffering from detail overload!

Globe article with photos and references to nazi paraphernalia.
RCMP continue search for suspects in three B.C. slayings

I see a picture of Breyer in camouflage, a picture of a swastika arm band and a knife, and a picture of someone in a gas mask. I do not see how any of these three pictures can even be casually linked to each other. If I post a picture of Obama and then a picture of a flying saucer, would that suggest Obama was in a flying saucer?

All three pictures are apparently provided by "some random guy on steam who claims Breyer sent them to him". That is about as compelling as Obama in the flying saucer...

<modsnip> I'm in Saskatchewan, I have asked (demanded lol) that my kids not stop for anyone on the highway until these 2 are found. I'm having a hard time believing that these 2 are still in Gillam, I have a feeling they burned the RAV4 when they got another vehicle, I just hope no one else has been hurt. :(
Hi Missy! I hear you....I think they are gone out of that area as well. But the RCs know more than us...so if they are receiving more help from other members and law enforcement agencies, they must know something we don’t. I too hope there is no more killing of innocent people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up to no news alerts about this case at all this morning. I’ve been trying to catch up. All I can gather is that they may be headed to Ontario, but there’s been no significant incidents (that we know of) in the last several hours. Sound about right?

I see a picture of Breyer in camouflage, a picture of a swastika arm band and a knife, and a picture of someone in a gas mask. I do not see how any of these three pictures can even be casually linked to each other. If I post a picture of Obama and then a picture of a flying saucer, would that suggest Obama was in a flying saucer?

All three pictures are apparently provided by "some random guy on steam who claims Breyer sent them to him". That is about as compelling as Obama in the flying saucer...
If you look closely at the eyes etc behind the mask there is a resemblance to BS. I believe the guy. JMO

Yea, social media sites could remove stuff, but they cannot remove caches.

But they can prevent caches from ever being created in the first place with the coded commands nocache, noimagecache, noindex, etc. That means if the page is not live, there simply is no copy of it or reference to it anywhere once it is deleted.

That is not accurate. Young offenders charged with murder may or may not be bumped to adult court. That would only happen if a judge determines it is appropriate under the specific circumstances of each case.

Regardless, in this case, due to their ages they will both be tried as adults.

A look at how Canadian courts handle young people charged with murder

Right! Being a minor is referenced in 2 ways here... drinking age and in the eyes of the law. No matter where you are in Canada, at 18, you are an adult, and you are treated as an adult. You can vote, you are charged as an adult, and are no longer protected by the Young Offenders act. This isn't even an issue in this case since they are 18 and 19. Just as another example... my son turned 18 during his last year of school, as of his 18th birthday, I no longer had to sign consent forms for him, he was an adult and could do them himself.

As I said, minors can be tried as adults, even Young Offenders can be tried in adult court. Age of majority is 19 in B.C.

Not sure why you think age of majority is relevant. It has to do with custody and child support. For criminal offenses it's Youth vs Adult. A youth is 12-17 and an adult it 18+. So these teens are definitely both adults as far as criminal law in concerned.

I woke up to no news alerts about this case at all this morning. I’ve been trying to catch up. All I can gather is that they may be headed to Ontario, but there’s been no significant incidents (that we know of) in the last several hours. Sound about right?
I haven't seen any new reports either. I'm going to try and see if I can find a Northern Ontario police scanner link. Broadcastify may have 1 from way up there.

If the OPP come across them I think there is hope they'll be captured alive. That's unless these 2 shoot at them first then I don't know. Maybe some kind of standoff :(.
I can't say that I really care if they come out alive but I'm just hoping with all my heart that no LE or other innocent people have to lose their lives to these evil young men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly