CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely still dangerous. For some reason I was thinking grenades, bombs or something however in Canada I think it may be hard to acquire that (I could be wrong since it seems anything can be bought online)!

Because they’re already suspects in three homicides, police definitely wouldn’t want to encourage a wanna-be hero to attempt to capture them. I think that’s the reason for the “armed and dangerous” warning, because they obviously are dangerous regardless of what weapons they have as it’s (allegedly) already known they’re willing to take innocent lives.

Port Alberni (July 12)
Whitehorse (July 13, text gramma)
Liard Hot Springs Hwy 97 tourist murders July 14-15
Dease Lake on Hwy 37 July 19 murder and burned vehicle
Red Deer (?) Alberta July 20
Saskatchewan July 21
Gillum Manitoba July 23

?
I can't believe they managed to cover so much ground without being caught yet. They must have been driving extra careful not to get caught for speeding, running a red light or anything to alert police along the way. But the clock is ticking their luck has to run out soon I hope. This is getting ridiculous for 2 amateur killers/crooks to evade the police for as long as these 2 have :( JMO

I did too. What the heck?!
Gotta play the latest Call of Duty!

But in all honesty if they were truly intending to relocate for work they would have taken a number of valuables with them, gaming rigs can easily add up to big bucks, and ordering or building one in the rural north can take a long time for delivery and cost hundreds just in delivery charges. Computer shops with high end hardware tend not to do too well in our small towns.

I would not be surprised to find out there are other victims.

LD’s body was found in a turn-out. The picture of the crime scene made it appear to just be a wide gravelly spot on the side of the road. We don’t know why he was parked there. (Assuming that’s where the suspects encountered him and killed him.)

LF and CD we’re on the side of the road too. IMO, BS and KM may have killed them with the intention of taking the van as their next vehicle — only to find out it wouldn’t start. Perhaps the window being blown out from the inside was an act of frustration? And they didn’t burn it because they couldn’t get it off the road/away from the bodies?

Do we have confirmation that the the camper truck is the vehicle they left home in? I presume that it is, and that’s how they were identified as missing persons early-on. But I haven’t seen that stated definitively. Surely it was not their primary mode of transportation prior to this crime spree. I wonder who it was registered to...

All of the above is MOO.

BBM

It does seem strange that the window was damaged from the inside out. One thought I had is that they did it on purpose so that the vehicle would attract attention at dawn and the victims would be found. None of the 3 victims bodies have been concealed, which should have been easy to do in the vastness of the North, which suggests to me they were either too lazy to dispose of them, or they in fact wanted them found quickly. Similarly, many people have been wondering why they would set their own camper ablaze, which seemingly put them on LE's radar, and again burned a vehicle in Gillam which tipped their whereabouts. I think they want to be recognized for their crimes and are playing a cat-and-mouse game with the RCMP as the chase is as much a thrill for them (and maybe even more) than the kill(s).

Right. When they said there was a computer in the burned out truck, I assumed laptop. I assumed wrong.

EASpBxHU8AAE3_L.png:large

That is bizarre.

Why bother putting the whole thing in the truck...did they not know you can just remove the hard drive to destroy it?? Weird

I had thought by now some sort of manifesto would have come to light. A statement , long and convoluted , typed up and on a stick to disseminate electronically, outlining the philosophy, the reason, if you will, of all this mayhem. Some political stance that laid out the path and endgame , the inevitability of it all and a call to like minded blokes out there to join the 'movement'.

But nothing , so far.

Which is unusual , in this techsavvy, techdependent world we all live in, and particularly, of this generation these men inhabit, a lifetime of techy stuff. They've never been caught by radio, or possibly written words on paper, or books, or , perhaps even normal long conversations about myriad subjects.

I have been wondering exactly what 'war' did BS's father think they were equipping themselves and 'training' for? . .. Who was the enemy? .

Unfortunately we still live in a time wherein an interest in violence, dominance and military is seen as a measure of masculinity and many men, say perhaps BS's father, don't question these interests but instead see them as a sign their young men are healthy and normal.

The "enemy" is usually whatever body of government, social narrative, or movement they don't agree with.

I think they can also rely on highway signage to their destinations. They probably have a sense of direction too. N.E.S.W.

Its harder in the dark to keep a sense of direction up there, a lot of the roads curve around lakes and swamps, one minute you're travelling west and the next you're headed northeast

Why bother putting the whole thing in the truck...did they not know you can just remove the hard drive to destroy it?? Weird

maybe this would indicate they dont have another car which means its too heavy to carry which would also work with people saying they hitchhiked out of the area to snow lake

Have I missed something? Seems like people in port Alberni are a bit tight lipped about what is going on? Doesn’t it seem strange that no one really wants to talk to the media about the teens other than a couple of teenagers? Or have i missed this??
Could they be part of a criminal group there and people Don’t want to speak out of fear for their lives?

If they actually were involved in crimes involving missing people from port Alberni area.. they would have been very young.. maybe they were
Witness as part of a group? Would add up wrt what the criminologist had to say on CBC news earlier

Maybe nobody’s talking who knows the families well because they also feel their pain? While strangers are curious, this is an absolute senseless tragedy to everyone involved, not only with respect to the victims and their loved ones but for the families of the suspects as well. It really serves no useful purpose by others blabbing about the past especially considering the suspects have not yet been apprehended. Worst case scenario, they have access to SM and personal, critical comments send them into a rage and more lives are needlessly taken.

There's
The only way further north is in the winter, using special toads that won't be marked on the standard gps. Or else by rail.

100% correct, they have to go back south west around lake winnipeg, which the cops will surely be guarding.
I think they took the train Monday night that goes to Winnipeg but got off in the pas .the rcmp are a little late with the check stops.they were searching the trains today in Thompson . In my opinion I think they planned this I think they researched the heck out of where they are going and what they are doing . I think they took the train to the pas I think they are holed up in a trappers shack .just my opinion though

I can't believe they managed to cover so much ground without being caught yet. They must have been driving extra careful not to get caught for speeding, running a red light or anything to alert police along the way. But the clock is ticking their luck has to run out soon I hope. This is getting ridiculous for 2 amateur killers/crooks to evade the police for as long as these 2 have :( JMO

Very few cruisers patrolling the highways that far north. Not sure exactly how the population densities line up, but for you Aussies following along, I would imagine this is probably the equivalent of deep in the outback

Have I missed something? Seems like people in port Alberni are a bit tight lipped about what is going on? Doesn’t it seem strange that no one really wants to talk to the media about the teens other than a couple of teenagers? Or have i missed this??
Could they be part of a criminal group there and people Don’t want to speak out of fear for their lives?

If they actually were involved in crimes involving missing people from port Alberni area.. they would have been very young.. maybe they were
Witness as part of a group? Would add up wrt what the criminologist had to say on CBC news earlier

What do you expect? One is a recent graduate and the other is a drop out. You know they are talking, just not publicly.

BBM

It does seem strange that the window was damaged from the inside out. One thought I had is that they did it on purpose so that the vehicle would attract attention at dawn and the victims would be found. None of the 3 victims bodies have been concealed, which should have been easy to do in the vastness of the North, which suggests to me they were either too lazy to dispose of them, or they in fact wanted them found quickly. Similarly, many people have been wondering why they would set their own camper ablaze, which seemingly put them on LE's radar, and again burned a vehicle in Gillam which tipped their whereabouts. I think they want to be recognized for their crimes and are playing a cat-and-mouse game with the RCMP as the chase is as much a thrill for them (and maybe even more) than the kill(s).

but didn't they try to conceal the two burning vehicles by driving them off into the bush/long weeds?

Very few cruisers patrolling the highways that far north. Not sure exactly how the population densities line up, but for you Aussies following along, I would imagine this is probably the equivalent of deep in the outback

Ivan Milat was horrific. These men fantasized about taking their online shooter game offline, and no one stopped them.

There's

I think they took the train Monday night that goes to Winnipeg but got off in the pas .the rcmp are a little late with the check stops.they were searching the trains today in Thompson . In my opinion I think they planned this I think they researched the heck out of where they are going and what they are doing . I think they took the train to the pas I think they are holed up in a trappers shack .just my opinion though

I disagree. I think they drove til they ran out of road and left on foot.
If you have access to some of the community Facebook groups there's lots of talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98