CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but didn't they try to conceal the two burning vehicles by driving them off into the bush/long weeds?

Photos of the camper truck look like the camper is missing and the burned out truck is down a slope. Photos of the Rav4 look like the vehicle is upside down.

I would say they drove them into the weeds, and maybe hopped a train.

I think the driver chauffeur, the one who can drive, is calling the shots. When they saw Chynna and Lucas at their broken down van, the driver stopped. The man with the beard, a bit shorter than 6'4" Lucas, accosted the couple. The non-driver must have been sitting in the vehicle.

Who approached the couple with a gun? No lawn chairs are seen at the murder scene, so presumably the couple were tucked in for the night. Yet, at 11:30PM, a witness saw a bearded man a bit shorter than 6'4", maybe 6'3" on the highway in a scary situation.

The bearded man is the driver.

Was it ever stated that one of the suspects 'cant drive' versus simply not having a liscence? If they are willing to commit murder and steal vehicles I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to drive without a liscence.

The Rav4 was upright when on fire but perhaps flipped over when being pulled out. It won't roll as well with the rubber burned off and the terrain is not smooth.

Maybe nobody’s talking who knows the families well because they also feel their pain? While strangers are curious, this is an absolute senseless tragedy to everyone involved, not only with respect to the victims and their loved ones but for the families of the suspects as well. It really serves no useful purpose by others blabbing about the past especially considering an arrest has not yet taken place.
True- I’m sorry I didn’t mean to sound inconsiderate. Trust me I know what it’s like to be on their side of things. (obviously not the same as them but on that side- the shock- the unknown etc) And i DO get the silence when In shock. Just doubt that the town is entirely in shock and that you would think someone a co worker or a boss etc would have something to say. I read an article saying friends etc were tight lipped and being true to their friendships...just something more to this that sorta didn’t sit right w me

It's hard to figure out how the back window of the van was blown out from the inside. What happened? Were they sitting outside and someone sneaked inside and blew out the window? Did someone crawl in with them at 11:15PM and blow out the back window to get their attention?

The broken van window is really bothering me. In the picture that the first witness on the scene took (before RCMP or the medic got there), I wasn’t able to see any glass on the van or on the ground. If it was broken from the inside, there’d be some glass on the outside. And maybe it was there and I just missed it, but I really tried and couldn’t see any.

Who was the source that said it was shot from inside, does anyone know?

There's

I think they took the train Monday night that goes to Winnipeg but got off in the pas .the rcmp are a little late with the check stops.they were searching the trains today in Thompson . In my opinion I think they planned this I think they researched the heck out of where they are going and what they are doing . I think they took the train to the pas I think they are holed up in a trappers shack .just my opinion though

The Pas used to handle freight going in a lot of directions, there was a small yard on the south end, if they got to that yard, whether on a passenger or freight train, they could go in a number of directions.

There's

I think they took the train Monday night to Winnipeg .the rcmp are a little late with the check stops.they were searching the trains today in Thompson . In my opinion I think they planned this I think they researched the heck out of where they are going and what they are doing . I think they took the train to the pas I think they are holed up in a trappers shack .just my opinion though

Was there a train out of Gillam on the 22nd? I haven't been on top of the details, admittedly, but my understanding is that the train runs 2-3x a week, leaves around sunrise, and is 12+hours to Winnipeg.

Ivan Milat was horrific. These men fantasized about taking their online shooter game offline, and no one stopped them.
I wasn't familiar with Ivan Milat. Sorry, didn't mean to draw a comparison between cases, just a geographic one. Sorry if I caused any offense

The broken van window is really bothering me. In the picture that the first witness on the scene took (before RCMP or the medic got there), I wasn’t able to see any glass on the van or on the ground. If it was broken from the inside, there’d be some glass on the outside. And maybe it was there and I just missed it, but I really tried and couldn’t see any.

Who was the source that said it was shot from inside, does anyone know?

Early on there was a news article stating window was broken outward and glass outside. I think there was brainstorming as to whether from a gun shot or kicked or ? If the couple were startled while asleep one of them might have tried to kick out the window to escape/get out? I'm guessing here too...

I want to know what weaponry the guys have. Is it a gun or two? Are they all-out militarized with gear for when LE comes? I think that'd be too much weight to carry around unless they have backpacks.

I ask because I wonder if they want to lure LE to the dead end for a big showdown. I doubt they are that organized though.

Hi LaLa!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a good cache of supplies that they accumulated over time. I am starting to wonder if they have some sort of time delay for the vehicle fires. Like they have the accelerant on a timer to give them a head start.

I disagree. I think they drove til they ran out of road and left on foot.
If you have access to some of the community Facebook groups there's lots of talk.
Yep a lot of my family's in the area there's a lot being said but nothing in msm . But I think the train to the pas the train was safe for them at that time

IMO they had already acquired another vehicle prior to torching the RAV4 and left shortly after. It follows their pattern. They acquired the RAV4 and drove a way off to torch their own camper.

As we haven't heard of any reports of stolen cars - I'm hoping they didn't manage to stop someone, maybe a family possibly in an RV and are holding them hostage so they won't be recognised along the way. Anything is possible at this point.

I'm sure the RCMP know much more.

How long was it between when the pic of the Rav4 fire was taken and law enforcement mobilised in that area?

I’m very certain the local RCMP detachment was notified of the burned vehicle by Fox Lake Cree Nation prior to the media learning of it but exactly when is the sort of information that’s commonly withheld from the public.

Neither have the RCMP publicized their tactical plans other than indicating through the media that overnight patrols were taking place in Gillam last night and residents could expect to notice increased police presence.

Because the suspects are still at large, LE isn’t going to disclose what they know, or don’t know. However during this afternoons Press Conference Q&A, the RCMP did commit to publicly disclosing any new confirmed sightings in other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaGitana