CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard limited info on this other apparently unknown male. I wonder if this was one of the teen suspects or someone else. It's just sad, too bad they didn't call for roadside assistance or something if they had remained broken down into the late evening.

Lucas was a decent mechanic, and probably thought he could fix the problem before evening. Anyway, roadside assistance would have cost a lot, and taken many hours.

One witness said that Lucas said he was waiting for some part. Another witness, a mechanic, said he was just waiting for the flooded cylinder to dry out.

They have that look on their faces as well, one that tries to suggest they aren't doing anything wrong. Walk slowly out the door after "just looking" and strolling the aisles.
It kinda goes along with the survivalist gaming stuff that was going on with them...

As if they are acting out the fantasy .... go into a store and steal something you need.... act normal

I'll bet they enjoyed that

I don't understand about ammo. how would anyone know about ammo? I understand there is record of type and how much bought. how could it be known how much was on hand? surely it isn't kept track of how much has been used?

I know the post I quoted was about firearms, just seemed like ammo might fit in with that.

The police will try to figure out what gun(s) they have and how much ammunition they started with and then assume that they haven’t been spending their spare time shooting pop bottles.

It’s about assessing the potential threat :)

an IP address is not a form of ID.. you'd need proof that someone was attached to it that i can tell you for sure from my security backround

we can track it, possibly even find you or get near from it, proving anything related to that IP address belongs to someone or a crime is another story

even more so if for data you don't have to show ID like others have mentioned

then it depends in you have a static IP or a Dynamic IP.. VPN/Tunnel ETC

i fee like i didn't explain this fully, an IP address is considered "Soft" but your device has something else much better for tracking its called a MAC address this is considered " hard" if i ban you mac that device will never connect again to the network or tower, if i ban your IP you can just run a VPN/Tunnel and get around it, its why forums like this has issues at times with trolls and they have this option available to them if they need it ( well at least most do ), MAC banning or tracking isn't fool proof either it takes some knowledge but you can spoof both the MAC and IP anyways we getting a little too deep now

Would anyone know who murdered 3 people had they not lit their own trailer on fire!? That detail still doesn't have a logical explanation unless they wanted the hunt and chase. Even if they murdered Dyck inside, burning it on sight put them there.
Yes, that was a good way to draw attention to themselves. By the way it was a Dodge truck with camper in the truck bed, not a trailer.

I expect police suspected them well before naming them as suspects. Given timeline of sighting of suspects heading south from Dease Lake in their truck, there aren’t a lot of likely ways for them to be victims of foul play that close to Dease Lake. Not impossible, but quite unlikely.

I surmised in a prior thread (lost track which one now!) that Kam (I had them confused - I thought the camo boy was Kam) was the ringleader in this and the other was the gofer. Now, seeing the shop video that’s been made public I absolutely consider that to be correct. Soldier boy is last in the rear just like any dominant alpha pack leader (wolves are like this) and is (most likely) taking what he can and ready to act while the weaker of the 2 is up front as lookout and will be first to go down if they get caught/seen. Just something to consider …

Those 2 sightings were in Gillam, though, on Monday

RCMP confirm two corroborated sightings of suspects in Gillam, Man
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/news/rcmp-confirm-two-corroborated-sightings-of-suspects-in-gillam-man/

It makes sense that they were in Alberta the day before (Sunday). The person in Cold Lake would have to contact RCMP and RCMP would have to vet the information before they released it. It's not big deal that it came public later, really. It's where they were, not where they are now.

I think the fact that there have been no sightings recently points to the fact that they are hiding in the bush. They can't hide in a city or on the roads (where they would have to stop for gas). There has been too much media exposure.

What were they doing off on a trail near Cold Lake?
Was that going to be their hideout in the woods?

If you look at the routing to Gillam, they are clearly on the smaller roads, avoiding fast interstate travel and possible CCTV

It didn't take 4 days to report.

RCMP confirmed at Wed/Thurs presser that there were 2 credible, corroborated, and/or confirmed sightings of the teens prior to locating the burning Rav4.

I don't remember exactly which date but I posted RCMP's tweet.

ETA: add tweet

RCMP Manitoba‏Verified account @rcmpmb
We can now confirm that there have been 2 established & corroborated sightings of Kam McLeod & Bryer Schmegelsky in the Gillam area, prior to the discovery of the burnt out vehicle. #rcmpmb

1:02 PM - 25 Jul 2019

This tweet says 2 in the Gillam area. Cold Lake, AB is not in the area.

RE ammunition, LE would likely know what they started out with, what they could have got from victims (likely nothing) but really they could have stopped anywhere in thousands of miles, 'hey look an old cabin' jimmy the lock and take an old rifle or some such, owner hasnt been there to even notice. or any of 1000 scenarios. you could make an educated guess as to what sort of weaponry they have available but really no way to know.

RE why they torched the cars
might have wanted to draw attention to themselves but their actions since then dont seem to make sense in that context. I wonder if its not more likely they did it to get rid of evidence in the heat of the moment, or just something they did without thinking too deeply. I imagine they were pretty jacked up on adrenaline and stuff

I’m curious - and perhaps this varies from LE to LE - but what qualifies as a “confirmed sighting” in the eyes of the police?

Meadow Lake is a confirmed sighting, because of the video. Jade BC coffee stop, Dease, BC Super A store, and Split Lake gas purchase are almost confirmed sightings.

Guy pushing RAV4 at Cold Lake trail would be less certain sighting in my opinion, hence no further comment in the release. They don't want rumours.

to the people before wondering if KM came from money

"In Port Alberni, ... McLeod’s large waterfront family home."

https://rdnewsnow.com/2019/07/26/fa...-expects-son-will-go-out-in-blaze-of-glory-2/
Couldnt find the photo but in one article or another it was in the background and appeared mansion-like

I grew up in Port Alberni. To be "waterfront" the house has to be on sproat lake. Those houses are more often than not the priciest real estate in the city. My parents used to own a simple individual campsite on that lake I just looked up a listing a lot for sale like what had and it's currently listed for $160,000

OLD NEWS....

RCMP Manitoba‏Verified account @rcmpmb
We can now confirm that there have been 2 established & corroborated sightings of Kam McLeod & Bryer Schmegelsky in the Gillam area, prior to the discovery of the burnt out vehicle. #rcmpmb

1:02 PM - 25 Jul 2019 pst

The new confirmed sighting is the Cold Lake, AB sighting Sunday, July 21st—the day before 2 sightings in Gillam and the vehicle was found burned out in Gillam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member