CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas and Chynne were seen by several road workers, they were engaged in conversation with another male person at approximately 11:30PM. They were discovered deceased early the following morning.

I've heard limited info on this other apparently unknown male. I wonder if this was one of the teen suspects or someone else. It's just sad, too bad they didn't call for roadside assistance or something if they had remained broken down into the late evening.

70% of the Australian press is Murdoch. It's all trash and their online portal news.com.au does its best to be a daily mail clone.
Sure but... geez

Attachments

• jfcAU.jpg
    jfcAU.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 42
Yep, just said the same thing a few comments ago. Some folks are debating what he's doing, but it's clear as day to me. He's doing up his buttons. Draw from that what you will.
They have that look on their faces as well, one that tries to suggest they aren't doing anything wrong. Walk slowly out the door after "just looking" and strolling the aisles.

So you could be tracked by your IP address, right?
With a cell phone you don't always have the same IP address. They can track what towers you connect to and trace your movements, and possibly any unencrypted communication, based on one of your devices unique identifiers though.

But then it becomes a matter of linking that device specifically to you. Unless they found it on your person that could be difficult, unless you logged into an account only you have access to.

So you could be tracked by your IP address, right?

an IP address is not a form of ID.. you'd need proof that someone was attached to it that i can tell you for sure from my security backround

we can track it, possibly even find you or get near from it, proving anything related to that IP address belongs to someone or a crime is another story

even more so if for data you don't have to show ID like others have mentioned

then it depends in you have a static IP or a Dynamic IP.. VPN/Tunnel ETC

Recent Aus. televised ABC news reported that “they may have had help in leaving the area.” That also is on par with the report yesterday that they could also have taken another vehicle. All conjecture. All clutching at straws, unfortunately. There must be a lot of bald people in LE by now after all the frustration and pulling out of hair, tracking these idiots down. No latest sightings or info … Wow!

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau drove from BC to ON, stayed at the Ottawa downtown shelter, and somehow acquired a vintage Winchester rifle from QC. Then he killed a soldier and went inside Parliament building. RCMP still don't know the owner of the gun.

My point is that they could have acquired some type of gun from someone in AB or BC. I doubt it is very fancy, and they may have used up all bullets.
For sure, and it would be best for all parties involved if they are out of ammo.

Well, that's me told.

The Alaska Highway is the land route in and out of the Yukon and Alaska. The Yukon has drug problems run by organized crime. There are murders related to the drug trade and everything. Alaska attracts certain elements, too.

Further south on the Alaska Highway are oil towns that are plagued with problems from the drug trade and organized crime, too. It runs all up and down that highway. I am sorry to dispel myths.

So, it is not all old romantic Robert Frost tales of yore. Some Canadians are not nice. And many of the people on that highway are not Canadians or even Americans, for that matter.

ETA: Investigation shows how Alaska residents collaborate with the Sinaloa Cartel - The Mazatlán Post
I will disagree with you “Further south on the Alaska Highway are oil towns that are plagued with problems from the drug trade and organized crime, too. It runs all up and down that highway. I am sorry to dispel myths.”

I don't understand why it has taken 4 days to report this?

It didn't take 4 days to report.

RCMP confirmed at Wed/Thurs presser that there were 2 credible, corroborated, and/or confirmed sightings of the teens prior to locating the burning Rav4.

I don't remember exactly which date but I posted RCMP's tweet.

ETA: add tweet

RCMP Manitoba‏Verified account @rcmpmb
We can now confirm that there have been 2 established & corroborated sightings of Kam McLeod & Bryer Schmegelsky in the Gillam area, prior to the discovery of the burnt out vehicle. #rcmpmb

1:02 PM - 25 Jul 2019

It's just sad, too bad they didn't call for roadside assistance or something if they had remained broken down into the late evening.
Yes, I wish they’d accepted earlier offers of help. Unless it has changed since I last passed through there, the only way to call for assistance would be via another traveler (no mobile service near there last time I was through) or radio (I carry one to talk with truckers up there, but I’d be surprised if they had one).

Last edited:
So we have another point on the timeline: Sunday July 21 9:30AM Cold Lake, AB.

I had suggested Cold Lake route to Meadow Lake, avoiding bigger towns. This short statement implies they used the RAV4 on a "trail" behind the home, north of the town.

If they did manage to go back from Gillam to Thompson, they would probably take the gravel road to Flin Flon and then northern Saskatchewan.

They have that look on their faces as well, one that tries to suggest they aren't doing anything wrong. Walk slowly out the door after "just looking" and strolling the aisles.
The same look they gave ' Just off to Whitehorse to look for work, Dad '.. ' Just off to Red Deer to visit the rellies, Gran'.. ' excuse me, pal, I see you look like your van has carked it, can we help you ? '....' oh, hey there, old fella, can we have a look at those plants you have there?'...

They've been doing this a long, long time.
And doing it successfully, to a certain extent.

And for the level of risk, it must have been something terrifically significant.

At this point, they know this may be their very last excursion into a store in the western world. They know they are hunted and wanted, they know they are murderers and murderers of a police man's son, always a very silly mistake, murderers of a woman, and everyone knows and the RCMP is on their case with all it's tech and personnel and equipment.

So they stroll in, and stroll around , and steal a very , very small thing. And slowly stroll out.

It's not ammo, it's not food, it's not pharmaceutical, it's not a mechanical part.... what would you steal on your last foray into a store in the middle of nowhere ?
If I'm not mistaken, that video is from Monday, so it was while they were still listed as missing but the day before they were officially declared suspects. I do suspect, though, that they had to know before long the puzzle pieces were going to fit together, and they would be identified, if only because they were listed as missing but were obviously not coming forward.

I guess it depends on who’s theory you agree with this is an interesting article on IQ’s of serial killers .. the uninomber and Dahmer are especially intersting . Serial Killers with Abnormally High IQs

Well, criminology studies abound with data suggesting that violent criminals tend to have lower-than-average intelligence. For the most part, the research you reference doesn't contest that point, though it does put forward some exceptions to the rule, namely in the form of notorious serial killers who had high IQs. Leopold and Lobe, who topped the list, were the inspiration for Alfred Hitchcoks's Rope. They believed themselves to be so clever that they could get away with murder, but they were arrested and convicted, so perhaps they overestimated their intelligence.

Last edited:
I've heard limited info on this other apparently unknown male. I wonder if this was one of the teen suspects or someone else. It's just sad, too bad they didn't call for roadside assistance or something if they had remained broken down into the late evening.
More than likely they would have killed the good samaritan and taken his vehicle before calling a tow, I'm surprised they didn't anyways just to change vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member