CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K&S were documented leaving Port Alberni on July 12, while the gun robbery was reported on July 11, so they couldn't have done it themselves.

I do think they secured a weapon and ammo in Port Alberni or at least made arrangements prior to their departure. This whole stupid ploy seems pre-meditated in many respects and having firearms and a supply of ammo would be a critical part of this whole ploy. Securing them in would be easiest from the base where you live. And how much would this cost? They sure made those 5 months of Walmart wages go a long way.

I don't think it's credible that they would happenstance across firearms and ammo after they departed unless they had already made arrangements.
With them working at Walmart and taking everything that's has happened into consideration, I think it's a possibility they could have been taking the ammo they needed if indeed that particular store sold ammo. If this was all planned out, taking ammo would be the least of their worries

Slightly OT based on present statements by LE that suspects are in the Gillam area.

Wonder how many other Canadians may have had an experience like below in the past few days and brushed it off thinking the suspects were still way up in Northern Manitoba? Not saying it's the suspects in any way, shape or form but sure made me wish I had paid way more attention just in case we hear they haven't been in Gillam in days and may have made it to Ontario.

So Thursday mid afternoon I take a drive along a secondary highway that joins up with a major highway in southern Ontario. About 10km (5 miles) from the major highway I notice three males sitting on someone's front yard near the road as I whiz past at 90-ish km/hr but don't really think too much about it. 30 minutes or so later I'm heading back and they aren't sitting in the front yard. A km or so ahead they are walking on same side as I'm traveling with their backs to me, two quite tall dark haired males (dark clothing I honestly can't describe) and a much shorter fair haired male with light coloured canvas backpack and light clothing. The shorter one with wavy hair slightly turns and holds his thumb out to hitch a ride but no way am I picking anyone up, let alone 3 males. They were all older teens. I travel this route frequently and have never encountered hitchhikers before.

It’s funny...I had assumed they DID go through Grande Prairie but don’t know why now. I assumed they retraced their route back to Liard area and that highway heads straight down through Dawson Creek to Grande Prairie...

Chetwynd and/or Grande Prairie. I think they probably stayed as far North as possible. I will add that option to the map.

Slightly OT based on present statements by LE that suspects are in the Gillam area.

Wonder how many other Canadians may have had an experience like below in the past few days and brushed it off thinking the suspects were still way up in Northern Manitoba? Not saying it's the suspects in any way, shape or form but sure made me wish I had paid way more attention just in case we hear they haven't been in Gillam in days and may have made it to Ontario.

So Thursday mid afternoon I take a drive along a secondary highway that joins up with a major highway in southern Ontario. About 10km (5 miles) from the major highway I notice three males sitting on someone's front yard near the road as I whiz past at 90-ish km/hr but don't really think too much about it. 30 minutes or so later I'm heading back and they aren't sitting in the front yard. A km or so ahead they are walking on same side as I'm traveling with their backs to me, two quite tall dark haired males (dark clothing I honestly can't describe) and a much shorter fair haired male with light coloured canvas backpack and light clothing. The shorter one with wavy hair slightly turns and holds his thumb out to hitch a ride but no way am I picking anyone up, let alone 3 males. They were all older teens. I travel this route frequently and have never encountered hitchhikers before.
A testament, I think, to how paranoid this whole situation is making everyone who lives nearby. "nearby" being probably most of canada

It was reported that Lucas and Chynna were pointing North, the vehicle that was seen by the witness at 11:30PM July 13 was pointing South. The suspect was described as having a beard, being a bit taller that 6'3" Lucas, dark hair and eyes. That sounds like one of the suspects. The composite sketch has big cheeks. Maybe that is the suspect's baby face.

View attachment 195261

The person of interest is described as shorter than Lucas who was 6’3”.

A testament, I think, to how paranoid this whole situation is making everyone who lives nearby. "nearby" being probably most of canada
Exactly. No way it's them but for a brief moment I thought it could be possible. Never thought this area would be where an Amber Alert child was found hundreds of km's away from original location but it happened.

With them working at Walmart and taking everything that's has happened into consideration, I think it's a possibility they could have been taking the ammo they needed if indeed that particular store sold ammo. If this was all planned out, taking ammo would be the least of their worries
I thought the same thing. They could have grabbed ammo, knives, burner phones...who knows what. Especially if they knew they wouldn't be returning to their jobs, there was likely no concern for getting caught or fired.

I recall a discussion of how to obtain guns an ammunition in BC, but it was a couple of threads ago.

I the US you can just walk into a sporting goods store and buy ammunition. You don't need any license or background check for that. '

Any quick answers as to whether you can just buy ammo over the counter in BC, such as at Walmart?

My mom lives in manitoba(gimli) my son just came back from camp on interior-- neither new nothing about this. My mom was like oh yea heatd about that but really no interest.

Exactly. No way it's them but for a brief moment I thought it could be possible. Never thought this area would be where an Amber Alert child was found hundreds of km's away from original location but it happened.
Well if it is any consolation I live close to a place they allegedly passed through. The whole time I was debating the safest way to take a road trip and these murders were right near me!

Just a quick search of some of the hashtags associated with this news story is not pulling up anything on Twitter, from news sites or otherwise. Is the ABC possibility reporting some of the old confirmed sightings? If not, it would have to be very breaking news for nobody else to be picking up on it.

Jade is very close to Dease Lake, and the 3rd location searched.

Truck and camper remnants were all at same location, 50km south of Dease Lake. Have a look at the complete photos, stuff on blue tarp.
I believe you’re correct about truck and camper, but the third location wasn’t Jade City (which is 116 km north of Dease Lake—see map below):
8E11735A-AB75-4D5A-B999-B4EA8B99B96C.jpeg
I’ll have to look for the links, but I believe burned truck was said to be 55 km south of Dease Lake, body 2 km towards Dease Lake from truck, and third scene about 50 km closer to Dease Lake than truck (or about 5 km out of Dease Lake). Please correct me if any of this is off,

Just a quick search of some of the hashtags associated with this news story is not pulling up anything on Twitter, from news sites or otherwise. Is the ABC possibility reporting some of the old confirmed sightings? If not, it would have to be very breaking news for nobody else to be picking up on it.
Yes, they HAVE (as in the past several days) been spotted in Manitoba. I think in Split Lake earlier this week.

That would be old news. If no other outlet is reporting it or if LE is not posting it as a new sighting on a twitter account, then I would not believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow