CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas may have tried to grab the gun, causing the killer to fire through the rear window.

I assumed that there was only one suspect when the murders were first reported. The victims may have been surprised by two suspects.

RCMP are reviewing digital evidence too.

Police are exploring the possibility that the suspects may have inadvertently received assistance to leave the area. They may have changed their appearance, so anyone who may have inadvertently supplied assistance may be afraid to come forward.

Spreading of false information has created fear and panic.

RCMP will share confirmed facts to ensure public safety.

quick summery:
- police are going to conduct door to door search/question of the area of gillam/fox cree
- they are open to the idea of them leaving Gillam.
- they believe they could have been aided without someone knowing it was them, they want them to come forward. JMO i think someone helped them in or out, and now feel bad. ?
- Dont spread rumours.
- french translation now.

Basically, the RCMP are leaving open the possibility that someone gave them a lift to Thompson or further, but is afraid to come forward for fear of getting mixed up in this. There are two obvious reasons why someone would not come forward. They have a criminal record/are wanted themselves, and/or are worried about being seen as a possible accessory after the fact.

Basically, the RCMP are leaving open the possibility that someone gave them a lift to Thompson or further, but is afraid to come forward for fear of getting mixed up in this (presumably, being seen as a possible accessory after the fact).
I feel like they know this happened but dont want to confirm it totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee