CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I've been lurking on this case for a while and decided to finally post.

I would like your thoughts on this.

Long ago, a poster called Mimi in London, wrote something about BS's favourite film/game....The plots of BS’ two favourite films per his fb (‘Fallout: Lanius’ and ‘I am Legend’) seem to contain themes and scenarios that inspire their fantasy. IMO

And I am thinking, more and more, that the murderous duo are trying to follow the banks of the Nelson River, whether by foot or canoe(I realize the treacherousness of the rapids), or both, and are hell-bent on getting to the 3 hydro dams for the ultimate battle.

Most oddly coincidental is this quote from the game/film, seeing as now the Bear Clan will be helping LE as ambassadors between small First Nations towns and themselves.
  • "And who are you to come before me... you bear the insignia of the Bear, yet you do not wear it as a soldier of the West wears it."
Lanius
Good sleuthing!

Yall ever get the feeling that somewhere in a cheap motel room outside Winnipeg, that these two young killers, just might be sitting up in beds, eating pizza, and laughing at all this hardware and manpower up near Gillam ?....moo

Hmm... nah. The pizza delivery guy would recognise them. Ditto for the hotel manager. They'd need a case of beer and with their luck the sales clerk would ask for ID.

Speaking of bears. Ha ha.

Per RCMP Facebook post:

“A polar bear was spotted during the search for the suspects earlier today – about 200km north of Gillam. Just some of the wildlife that can be found in northern Manitoba.”

(There’s a lovely picture of it but I can’t figure out how to share it...)

Attachments

• RCMPbearGilliam.jpg
    RCMPbearGilliam.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 76
2czwoqb.png

you have the bigger system to the west, in the middle are thunderstorm tops those are producing the lightning we were talking about before and then another system in the south east

Last edited:
Wow! Another day. Another thread. Still nothing. Even though they’re both idiots, they’re a classic case of don’t underestimate your enemy. Who could’ve known that a week in, with all the LE and military help, that they would still be on the loose with no real idea of their location?!
Mind blowing.

"A polar bear was spotted during the search for the suspects earlier today – about 200km north of Gillam."

Wow thats... a really wide net, unless they have reason to look in a specific direction.
if they didnt make it out, had a few thoughts looking at the spot they ditched the rav (fox lake 2)

Attachments

• 200kmN.jpg
    200kmN.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 19
Here is the current METAR real time weather for Gillam, most of it also translated into normal English. The full METAR code, which contains additional info, is at the top.

IFR means that conditions are not good enough for visual flight and that only instrument flight is permitted.

Attachments

• 6BE9F1AA-2152-4836-AF8C-D8BD6B8A2153.png
    6BE9F1AA-2152-4836-AF8C-D8BD6B8A2153.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Thank you, but it is Mimi in London and Gina20 who really got me thinking about it.

I think this deranged pair had a long evolving plan and they are executing it now. Or trying to.
I'm familiar with "I am Legend" (Wil Smith WB movie) but do you have more info on the other one? Movie or video game? Thanks.

Here is the current METAR real time weather for Gillam, most of it also translated into normal English. The full METAR code, which contains additional info, is at the top.

IFR means that conditions are not good enough for visual flight and that only instrument flight is permitted.

that site doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless your flying a plane, just use radarscope app or use visible satelite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2