CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if lucas's family went to Carolina to the funeral, i figured they might have done this to help support Chynna's family and its a nice thing to do since they are in Canada anyways
I don’t think they were there. They weren’t mentioned, if they were. But the amazing love between Chynna and Lucas was!

I hope they fled to a friends who they thought they could trust but will cave and alert the authorities... it keeps popping into my head that they may be trying to utilize some online friendships/camaraderie for assistance?

can you get me a Skew-T for the area at all? so i can check what type of thunderstorms might happen?

ForeFlight is showing quite a lot of lightning a bit to the west of Gillam. Source:

“The lightning layer now in ForeFlight has been switched to use a much improved lightning source called the Earth Networks Total Lightning Network (ENTLN). This is the world’s largest lightning detection network with over 1200 sensors worldwide.”

Airport Forecast: Gillam, Manitoba - The Weather Network

It's really hot in Gillam right now!

They're expecting a massive cold front to move in with these storms tonight.
With these thunderstorms and cold fronts brings possible tornadoes (its tornado season and the weather has been wild this part of canada)
That would be very scary if they were hiding in the bush!

Gonna be cold and rainy all day tomorrow with night time temps feeling like 4C

Airport Forecast: Gillam, Manitoba - The Weather Network

It's really hot in Gillam right now!

They're expecting a massive cold front to move in with these storms tonight.
With these thunderstorms and cold fronts brings possible tornadoes (its tornado season and the weather has been wild this part of canada)
That would be very scary if they were hiding in the bush!

Gonna be cold and rainy all day tomorrow with night time temps feeling like 4C
Ha, and they call Winnipeg "Winterpeg". That's dangerous weather for someone out in the bush probably without any sort of cold or wet weather gear. 39F for the Americans.

Yall ever get the feeling that somewhere in a cheap motel room outside Winnipeg, that these two young killers, just might be sitting up in beds, eating pizza, and laughing at all this hardware and manpower up near Gillam ?....moo

Actually -- I was thinking that they would be in hog heaven if the 600 room construction camp was still in full force. It would have made for cushy living compared to the "bush" surrounding them.

My heart is heavy for the Canadian Forces -- this is taxing me out just following my screen!

Preface: AU news has proven to be sensationalist about this case so far, but also they have reported some things before anyone else that later turned out to be true. Grain of salt I suppose. They seem to have a reporter on the ground but the article is also full of speculation

"Police are obviously probing the possibility that the pair is hiding during the day and coming into town at night to steal supplies."

"As it currently stands with the military here in Gillam, there are ultimately three possibilities as to Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky’s whereabouts:
1. They were hiding in the dense forest around town and have died. Either at the hands of wildlife, weather, lack of food/water or a combination of all of the above.
2. They are hiding in the dense forest around town and are still alive. They may or may not be aware of the enormous police presence surrounding them and searching right now.
3. They are long gone from Gillam after finding a way to skip town before police confirmed sightings of them here and moved in."

hadnt really considered they might not be aware of the manhunt at all or in part. I think unlikely, but a real possibility

"If McLeod and Schmegelsky are watching the media coverage from somewhere in the Gillam area, hearing this theory may very well give them confidence that police are losing track of them.
That’s something that could help police too: establishing whether the pair are following the media coverage on this nationwide manhunt."

Aussie’s ‘killers’ could be dead in Canadian wilderness

Last edited:
Screenshot from ForeFlight showing current lightning activity for the area (last 5 minutes):

“The lightning layer now in ForeFlight has been switched to use a much improved lightning source called the Earth Networks Total Lightning Network (ENTLN). This is the world’s largest lightning detection network with over 1200 sensors worldwide.”

Attachments

• C18CB015-BDE8-4077-8363-7F1190B2D143.png
    C18CB015-BDE8-4077-8363-7F1190B2D143.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 35
ForeFlight is showing quite a lot of lightning a bit to the west of Gillam. Source:

low reassure system L seems to be situated in southern ON, a line a storms associated with a squall line seems to be affecting southern ON into Southern Quebec, chance of an isolated thunderstorm cell for the region of Gillam for this evening and tonight so far according to the charts i can see

ah i got the right radar, wow a great severe cell near Red Deer right now, quite strong thunderstorms and updrafts observed SW of Gillam atm, hopefully they make it up there

Yall ever get the feeling that somewhere in a cheap motel room outside Winnipeg, that these two young killers, just might be sitting up in beds, eating pizza, and laughing at all this hardware and manpower up near Gillam ?....moo

I think the majority of people in Manitoba are very aware of this case, and if these two were in a motel or something they would been seen by several people and at least one of those people would recognize them... Their faces are plastered all over the news, and most businesses that have TV'S are probably playing this news. So if they were around a populated area, you'd think someone would recognize them... I think its possible someone might be aiding them in hiding. Just speculation.

The new aviation Terminal Area Forecast for Gillam (20 minutes ago) for the next few hours:

Moderate rain
Thunderstorms
Mist
Cumulonimbus

Clearing well before morning. Environment Canada forecasts rain and possible thunderstorms tomorrow (late morning to early afternoon).

Gillam, MB - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada

that lightning/storm seems to be moving SE away from gillam

Hello everyone, I've been lurking on this case for a while and decided to finally post.

I would like your thoughts on this.

Long ago, a poster called Mimi in London, wrote something about BS's favourite film/game....The plots of BS’ two favourite films per his fb (‘Fallout: Lanius’ and ‘I am Legend’) seem to contain themes and scenarios that inspire their fantasy. IMO

And I am thinking, more and more, that the murderous duo are trying to follow the banks of the Nelson River, whether by foot or canoe(I realize the treacherousness of the rapids), or both, and are hell-bent on getting to the 3 hydro dams for the ultimate battle.

Most oddly coincidental is this quote from the game/film, seeing as now the Bear Clan will be helping LE as ambassadors between small First Nations towns and themselves.
  • "And who are you to come before me... you bear the insignia of the Bear, yet you do not wear it as a soldier of the West wears it."
Lanius

low reassure system L seems to be situated in southern ON, a line a storms associated with a squall line seems to be affecting southern ON into Southern Quebec, chance of an isolated thunderstorm cell
that lightning/storm seems to be moving SE away from gillam

This is what I see heading right towards them. Could change .. our weather is wacky up here

Edited to add: that cell would hit them if it stays on track in the early morning hours.. 3 to 4am

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190727-175238_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190727-175238_Samsung Internet.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 10
Speaking of bears. Ha ha.

Per RCMP Facebook post:

“A polar bear was spotted during the search for the suspects earlier today – about 200km north of Gillam. Just some of the wildlife that can be found in northern Manitoba.”

(There’s a lovely picture of it but I can’t figure out how to share it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lea94