Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same area of missing paint or whatever. Grey horizontal line just below the rear right doors lock. Same on both pics. Same mud flaps. Same tires.

Attachments

• A8F27191-AED0-45A0-A9EA-9E8F75533414.jpeg
    A8F27191-AED0-45A0-A9EA-9E8F75533414.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 4F7BF5D0-FF7D-4BD9-954F-EFE60D2326F8.jpeg
    4F7BF5D0-FF7D-4BD9-954F-EFE60D2326F8.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 32
Give us some scenarios.... why are they are torching vehicles and running/hiding?

And why is one of their dads easily accepting they're murderers and no one - not one single person who knows them- has stepped forward to say it's impossible that they did what they're accused of?

Logic supports the belief that the RCMP aren't bumbling idiots who without evidence have wrongfully targeted two innocent youths who are coincidentally burning evidence and hiding.

Has anybody found and or posted this yet?
LF’s Bonaventure van ad when it was for sale. From an auction in Alberta bought June 2018. These pics look dead on match to the crime scene highway pics. Showing exterior and interior angles of the van.
Discussion and thoughts?

1986 CHEV BONAVENTURE VAN

good find
they must've taken the bench seats out to have somewhere to sleep

As of now they are not proven guilty. They have not been convicted. Let's just leave it at that

Innocent until proven guilty is a judicial principle that applies throughout the entire justice process.

Joe Public is not part of that process and members are entitled to have a personal opinion based on information / knowledge available to them.

The one random thought coming way out of left field here is the sketch of the bearded man who was seen in a heated debate with Fowler/Deese looked, to me, similar to the escaped criminal Whisenand who is in BC from Texas.

Could he be responsible for these murders and the two boys saw that they have been blamed for second degree murder and are now hiding because of that? Thinking along the lines of the movie “Paradise Lost” with the West Memphis boys that totally fit the image being portrayed.

I think there’s something solid that is linking these two to that particular crime.

We don’t know what that is obviously, but a pivot from two potential victims to two suspects, is not something that would be taken lightly.

When a car breaks down on the side of a road for a length of time, I think it’s probable that quite a few people would stop to render assistance.

I think that bearded man was probably a well meaning passerby.

That's what I thought. An RCMP officer would not give an interview like this in the middle of this unfolding event. The Daily Mail article specifically states that he is "an RCMP Constable," many times. Do you have a source that he isn't? He isn't shown in uniform, either.

Cool. That tells us a lot. It *did* come with Alberta plates and thus was probably registered in Alberta. (Do the plates match?)

Also, sold June 20, so quite recently.
IMO, to meet the Daily Mail criteria for purchase of a story for publication, it has to meet these tests:
-interview an individual in their private capacity
-focus on the alleged heart-wringing emotions experienced by the person/persons in the story: fear, guilt, pain
-have a 'scandal' angle that can be exploited by the headline-writer.

I think it's an actual checklist they apply, otherwise they won't buy it.

In his haste to sell his stories, I imagine the LA freelance author had no hesitation about misleading the DM that this was a massive police failure.

I've been watching the wind reports and wondered if it might be too windy to put up the drones? Does anyone know for these commercial style drones what the weather conditions need to be in order to safely fly?

they said yesterday localized wind conditions were meaning they couldnt fly drones so could have extended in to today

As soon as they got spotted they probably high-tailed it out of the area. Would have taken the RCMP / military some time to fly or boat over. The boys could have covered a lot of distance in the time it took the responders to get over there / wait for sunlight. I believe the sighting.

It’s easy for all of us at home. There were a couple of odd things about this “tip” from get go for me.

One thing the BC leader said in an interview about his people spotting the individuals was that they were easy to spot because everyone in town was holed up and town was silent. I don’t know why town would be on lock down before finding them?.. I also don’t know why they’d even be there in first place when it would seem to me you’d want to put the majority of your resources in the area being effected which at the time was Gillam.

Something just doesn’t smell right.

This was published two days ago, prior to the unconfirmed sighting. While it doesn’t say the other small First Nation communities were in lockdown at the time of the Bear Clan patrols, they might’ve been. However what I find difficult to believe is beyond two Bear Clan members, local residents weren’t involved as well because only they’d have the ability to recognize anything or anybody suspicious.

While RCMP officers conduct door-to-door checks on residents in town, (Bear Clan) patrol group members will be splitting into pairs to check in on people living in Fox Lake Cree Nation, York Factory First Nation and War Lake First Nation.....

.....We are very concerned for the safety of the people in our northern communities," Kent said in the release. "The Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs [AMC] wants to ensure that our people are vigilant and exercise caution until these fugitives are apprehended.

"We are fully co-operating with the RCMP's efforts to bring these young men into custody, and AMC is working on a strategy to help keep our families safe."....”

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mani...loyed-gillam-manitoba-first-nations-1.5227719

Nice find! It does look like the same vehicle, including the mud flaps.

View attachment 195679

View attachment 195680
I am sure it is same van. the area under handle on back right door has a blemish that is also there in the pics of the window broken out while it was still on the side of the road. the seating arrangement is different than what I had thought it would be.

People who care about innocent life don’t murder three people.

If we can’t express an opinion as to their guilt, why are we here?

It is the opinion of the RCMP that these two murdered three people.

It will have to be proven in court, but they certainly are not guessing.
This is not fact. Links please

BUT the DM writes 'RCMP are normally unarmed' SERIOUSLY?! I have lived in Canada all my life, and if that's true, I have never seen them unarmed!!!

'Twas a time, not long ago, when mounties in ceremonial dress were unarmed, especially at funerals and when ceremoniously guarding places like the National War Monument.

The DM writer might be envisioning the RCPM working in their red serges. Heh!

Last edited:
Good evening,

If the suspects were killed by an animal(s), big or small, or died of injury, starvation etc. I presume they would be eaten by that or another animal (s).

If so, would there by any possibility of finding their bones, clothes etc.? or in some way locating their remains?

Thank you
Depends when they find them, if it’s years, remnants of some bones will still be around but not much. They’ll be scavenged by other animals. Clothing will disintegrate after years as well.

By the time LE arrived in York Landing, the suspects could have made some decent headway, but I continue to have a hard time believing two teenagers could be living in the wilderness among bears and everything else, and just escape unscathed and without a trace in just a few hours or less before LE arrived with helicopters. Did they have scent dogs out there? Wouldn't there be something, some footprints atleast, anything to go on to conclude they had been there beyond just the tip? How could these guys stay undercover this long? I just hope LE is looking in the right spot.

I'm beginning to think their corpses are lying out in the bush somewhere.

And why is one of their dads easily accepting they're murderers and no one - not one single person who knows them- has stepped forward to say it's impossible that they did what they're accused of?

Logic supports the belief that the RCMP aren't bumbling idiots who without evidence have wrongfully targeted two innocent youths who are coincidentally burning evidence and hiding.

Then it should be very simple and easy for the Crown to convict them- that is, IF LE ever manages to catch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest