Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew nothing about the Bear Clan but part of the reason I trusted their sighting was because of the things you said, and how much respect they were getting online. Do we know how many Bear Clan members claimed to see the suspects? The part about the clothing was particularly specific. And they were either right or not.

We don't know what Kam was wearing when they were at the Split Lake gas station or when the car was searched at the check point. He may have been wearing a grey sweater. The searchers, including Bear Clan members, may have received this information even if the general public had not.

It may well be that RCMP are not divulging this, but it has concerned me that not even discarded rubbish from these blokes has been picked up, by human or dog .. wrappers, from MRE's, evidence of small fires, useless pieces of clothing.. , and let's say, they are , as Alan (the Dad ) claims , 'masters' at bushmanship, no one has picked up the remains of birds, or animals they are eating, chewed bones, smouldering cooking fires, even their waste product, .. it's as if they are passing over the land , hovering about 3 feet above ground, ingesting nothing, eliminating nothing, needing nothing, ..

And all this is Perfect, Spectacular health, no broken bones, no debilitating coughing, no gastro enteric problems, no minor accidents, ( a stubbed toe, a stick in the eye, a burn of the hand ) …

Last edited:
Well it would be pretty difficult to take those loads of gear and maps with them on foot after burning the RAV 4...

*If they’re alive and in hiding* IMO, they likely drove to a suitable place to set up camp and off-loaded all of the camping supplies. (They may have food and supplies from all three victims.)

One stayed to set up the site while the other one drove to ditch the car, and then return to the site.

It took four days to find Mary Byman in similar dense bush in Manitoba, and she wanted to be found. Imagine if someone is purposely hiding?
Missing 84-year-old Piney woman found safe

I don't agree. I trust the locals more than most people, I guess. They know strangers when they see them (rare) and these two stand out in a crowd, for sure.

"RCMP hasn't said "we saw no sign of them." What they said was, "We couldn't verify it was those two." (Because RCMP did not sight them, themselves).

RCMP cannot confirm that there was a sighting of 2 people.

"At a news conference Monday, RCMP said they have received recent reports that the teens were seen in York Landing but said that, as they have not made contact with the teens, they cannot confirm this sighting."​

Sighting of teen murder suspects in York Landing not confirmed: RCMP

There are a few more things that the duo have seemingly done so far that are oddly coincidental, taking the game into account. Not sure I want to bring these things up.
@Estrojane. Sure. Enlighten us. Its an interesting topic I think. Not much is making sense here at the moment so maybe a quick 'jump to the left' might help! My guess is that the RCMP has managed to find some experts on the game and perhaps even their profilers have been working hard on exactly this topic as they no doubt are trying to understand motive and motivation for what we have seen in this tragic case.

Bryer's father said Kam and his son played war games in the woods for more than 2 years and are masters in camouflage. Bryer also played strategy based video games. It was their passion. I think their goal was to go 3-D. Looks like they are doing it. Bryer's favourite film/game is Lanius:Fallout.

I do not know about the murder, no one does right now, but the game is on.

*If they’re alive and in hiding* IMO, they likely drove to a suitable place to set up camp and off-loaded all of the camping supplies. (They may have food and supplies from all three victims.)

One stayed to set up the site while the other one drove to ditch the car, and then return to the site.

It took four days to find Mary Byman in similar dense bush in Manitoba, and she wanted to be found. Imagine if someone is purposely hiding?
Missing 84-year-old Piney woman found safe

Thank goodness Mary Byman was found! Hadn't checked up on that.

Of course anything is possible right now with these guys, but it seems like a lot more manpower is out there looking for them, including the military. If they offloaded all their supplies to one site, they'd have to return to that site or move all of their things continuously.. A camp site would be easier to find than a moving target, but right now there's zero evidence of them (that we know of) or any of their belongings having been found, beyond the burned RAV 4. And constantly moving a bunch of camp gear and supplies would be a lot more diffcult and time consuming than just moving themselves...

We don't know what Kam was wearing when they were at the Split Lake gas station or when the car was searched at the check point. He may have been wearing a grey sweater. The searchers, including Bear Clan members, may have received this information even if the general public had not.

Yes, that's true, or the Bear Clan might not have received this info, and that's why the RCMP acted on the report because it matched what they believed was true.

And yet, no one has been killed with a crossbow (that we know of) and the police say that Lucas and Chynne were shot with guns, IIRC. They didn't say arrows. The broken glass in the van looks like a gunshot, to me.

And the two fugitives haven't been observed with bows. All we know that they have is an airsoft gun.

If they did get bows, they only have so many arrows and available targets are mostly going to eat those arrows up rapidly - they'd need to really ration those arrows.

Technically, we don't know if they have any weapons, camping supplies or even food with them right now, not even Airsoft.

I'm wondering if maybe they went towards Gillam intentionally. It seems odd to me that someone fleeing two murder scenes to drive across the country and then continue down a gravel road for that long. Then again, nothing about this makes any sense.

If it was them in York Landing then I'm not surprised that they managed to elude LE. Disappointed yes, but not completely surprised given the terrain. The gentlemen who spotted the two men near the dump I believe said that they did not have bags with them. If it was them then I'm thinking either they are so exhausted they ditched whatever they had with them, or they left their supplies somewhere they felt to be safe. So if it was the suspects they saw then not only did they have a short head start to get away, but they may have already known exactly where they would go. Maybe they were at the dump not looking for food, but looking for supplies to build a shelter? The car at Sundance could have been a diversion from where they really intended to go. They might have figured a place that is accessible via air or water to be a good place to go. Just a theory.

Yes. The ranch owners moved to BC several years ago. The van was auctioned in June 2018 and Lucas bought it from someone at the ranch sometime between Feb 2019 and July 2019.

If I missed this I apologize, but do we have confirmation that Lucas actullay bought the van and changed the registration to his name?
A more likely scenario is that the van's registered owner was from Alberta and possibly drove the van to Hudson Hope BC to work at the same ranch as Lucas. Maybe the registered owner loaned the van to Lucas for the trip. Lucas was supposed to be returning at the end of July.
This would also account for the delay in identifying Lucas & Chynna...police would be trying to locate the registered owner first. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628