Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that bothered me too and is what made me think they were "fibbing" about that to try to make the 2 suspects think they really left when really they may have a few key people stationed at both locations still.

Normally LE will not give away their tactics like that without being more general about it. They went as far as giving counts and even mentioned that most leaving that night and 10 others would leave York Landing in the morning (would be this morning). That is way specific.

It came across to me as a ruse to try to flush out the 2 individuals.

That seems possible, or its possible that they have exhausted this search in this area and they just are not there. It's also possible they are going somewhere else and don't want to give it away this time? It's kinda frustrating that there hasn't been a useful update.

Thinking more about the condition of the bodies.

Don’t we have conflicting accounts here?

No obvious wounds from the person who secured the scene, and reports of an open casket being out of the question?

Or am I mistaken?

Reading the article regarding the medic who was called to secure the scene I think the reporter declined to write what Mr Pierre said about Chynna Deese or perhaps Mr Pierre couldn’t bring himself to say anything more.

E2D5025D-5C59-4004-8E9D-BD2EB2519EAE.jpeg

So my take on things is, as B's father suggested, he is on a "suicide mission". I believe this will be (if it hasn't already) the end result for the 2 of them. They are millenials, hailing from a pulp mill town (where limited jobs like clerks at Walmart don't appeal to them). They for-see no real future for themselves and B, in particular, has expressed violent scenarios to acquaintances. Not sure if they really intended to go to Whitehorse (some references mention Alberta) to look for work. I rather think they wanted to travel somewhere less inhabited to carry out killings (for the fantasy, thrill, experience) of it and stall LE in the wake. All for the notoriety of it, knowing it would captivate an entire country (and others). They will not let themselves be captured. There is no way they would let themselves go to prison. This entire thing is just another "game", to leave everyone guessing. They want it that way so the puzzle will never be solved and people will speculate for quite some time. They got way more than 15 minutes of fame already!

This makes sense to me.

IMO I think they never would've made it to the landfill on foot, it is just to far. I think if they are found it is going to be close to the location of their vehicle and that they have already met their end. Even if they trained around home to survive in the woods I think the terrain that they went into would be totally different and that they would only last a few days at most, but that is just a thought, with cabins and proper planning they may find a way to last, but just got a feeling that it wasn't that planned out.

I don’t think not running immediately after allegedly murdering LF and CD necessarily proves they were uninvolved. Somewhere there’s a photo of roadside digital board posted in the area by the RCMP asking for the public’s assistance to provide any dash-cam footage July 14/15th taken near Laird Hot Springs. What if at that point they became frightened about their fairly distinctive truck and camper being identified?

Im also trying to find reasons for burning their own Truck/Camper.

Could it be that the interaction with the murdered couple was initially friendly or seemingly friendly ( stopped under the guise of seeing if needed assistance? Roughly similar age groups). Some kind of social interaction involving the couple visiting the camper of BS/Kam. ("Cool camper, guys".....)

Post-Murder, the Truck breaks down beyond fixing.
Cant just abandon Truck/Camper as evidence linking Young Murdered couple is in the Camper . Either due to actual crime taking place there , or just simply by their being in the camper, or by BS/Kam transfering couples dna to Truck/Camper?

Looks like I have to do this piece-meal style...
My thoughts: 1) I find myself vacillating between believing they were responsible for the murders of the Chynna and Lucas and thinking their first (and only) victim was LD. Though somehow found to be connect to the first incident, I believe there is a reason they have only been charged for the second one. Their possible motivation seems to be key in connecting the two incidents. I also wonder if it were truly some sort of murder spree, why stop at the professor, when there were many other opportunities that must have presented themselves along the way. (Was the murder weapon jettisoned along with their first vehicle, perhaps?)

I have a theory however it might not be a popular one although it’s been mentioned before. The only basis of it is the road worker’s comment about the window being shot out from the inside of the van. — Prior to the couple’s vacation, somebody they knew offered them to take their gun along on their trip, forewarning them of the potential of animal attack in the far north country. During the night while they were sleeping, LF and CD drove by and as the van appeared abandoned so they decided to check out what they might find. The couple heard the attempted breakin and eventually fired through the back window in an attempt to scare off the intruders. Where it went from there I have no idea but some sort of struggle occurred and KM or BS got possession of the gun. They used this gun to murder the couple.

Where the complexity arises is it requires careful medical forensics of the bodies, bruises or bashes, to prove the suspects struggled with and then shot both of the victims with the gun that was in the possession of the victims, beyond reasonable doubt. It’s necessary to prove they didn’t just steal the gun or any other items after they came upon the murdered couple.

It’s possible there was much stronger evidence at the scene supporting the murder charges of LD including his body found within walking distance of the burning truck.

All just my speculation.

2) Is there anything specific tying them to the first murders that we are privy to?)
I seem to recall a report stating LD had been shot, but I cannot find that source again, so perhaps it was not accurate. But, if he was shot, I would assume ballistics could be compared between the two crime scenes... if he wasn’t shot, then I begin to wonder if he wasn’t accidentally hit or something and the boys panicked (though maybe because they had just “gotten away” with murdering two people and now had an incident harder to run from - potential damage to the car from the impact etc.)

When they stopped in Sask. did they use a credit card of one of the victims?

Very well could have been a stolen credit card and the RCMP were monitoring the cards. In Canada, we can just tap a credit card usually to a certain limit without using a pin code. I suppose a pin number could be co-horst possibly as well.

Im also trying to find reasons for burning their own Truck/Camper.

Could it be that the interaction with the murdered couple was initially friendly or seemingly friendly ( stopped under the guise of seeing if needed assistance? Roughly similar age groups). Some kind of social interaction involving the couple visiting the camper of BS/Kam. ("Cool camper, guys".....)

Post-Murder, the Truck breaks down beyond fixing.
Cant just abandon Truck/Camper as evidence linking Young Murdered couple is in the Camper . Either due to actual crime taking place there , or just simply by their being in the camper, or by BS/Kam transfering couples dna to Truck/Camper?

I think they are destroying their vehicles because they have seen that type of behavior in movies and on TV. I don't think it's because they actually are intelligent. Just mimicking what they think a criminal would do to get the LE off of their trail. It's working a bit though, its probably making life difficult for the LE. Just a guess though.

I have a theory however it might not be a popular one although it’s been mentioned before. The only basis of it is the road worker’s comment about the window being shot out from the inside of the van. — Prior to the couple’s vacation, somebody they knew offered them to take their gun along on their trip, forewarning them of the potential of animal attack in the far north country. During the night while they were sleeping, LF and CD drove by and as the van appeared abandoned so they decided to check out what they might find. The couple heard the attempted breakin and eventually fired through the back window in an attempt to scare off the intruders. Where it went from there I have no idea but some sort of struggle occurred and KM or BS got possession of the gun. They used this gun to murder the couple. Where the complexity arises is it requires careful medical forensics of the bodies, bruises or bashes, to prove the suspects shot both of the victims with the gun that was in the possession of the victims, beyond reasonable doubt. It’s necessary to prove they didn’t just steal the gun or items after they came upon the murdered couple.

It’s possible there was much stronger evidence at the scene supporting the murder charges of LD such as DNA on his body, connecting tire tracks, etc.

All just my speculation.
You can't just offer your gun to someone for their use. Just no.

The Bear Clan is pretty reputable. I believe they saw someone or something and did the right thing in reporting it. Now, generally speaking, a local would know better to go to the dump (where bears frequent) without a truck or some other means to get away quickly. But I can see some bored kids looking to get into trouble (maybe not realising the degree of trouble they might cause if someone spotted them).

[bbm]

maybe but would those bored kids be tall, slender, white guys on a reserve? highly doubtful

The guys in york landing could have just been locals who were embarrassed they were looking through the dump.

Could be. I’ve lived in a small town in northern B.C. and we used to rifle through the dump because there’s nothing to do lol. Used to tie things to the back of trucks and pull them around or go to spot bears. I think I read before on here the locals didn’t really go through the dump site much. I’m not sure it’s something that would be too embarrassing to come clean about to help with the case. They could perhaps remain anonymous?

Found a timeline here that delineates how the first two murders were reported to the public by the police and consequently by the media outside B.C. TV news, for anyone who followed it, also used "suspicious death". This is just one example.

'HE'S ON A SUICIDE MISSION': Dad on man wanted in B.C. slayings

For anyone who wants to know, the federal Minister of Public Safety is ultimately where responsibility for the RCMP, and domestic security, rests. His name is Ralph Goodale, and he has been interviewed often with regard to this case. He made the request to bring in the military.

Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness - Wikipedia

The position was nominally created in December 2003 and incorporated the responsibilities associated with the Solicitor General, including responsibility for the federal prison system (Correctional Service of Canada), the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Parole Board of Canada, and the Canadian Security Intelligence Service.[2] The position also assumed responsibility for the Canada Border Services Agency upon that agency's formation in December 2003.

In addition to the RCMP reporting line, they have the ability to determine if a death is likely due to natural causes but if it’s not, it’s deemed “suspicious”.

But it’s actually the Province of BC’s Coroner’s office who then becomes involved in the death investigation. That’s the department who conducts the autopsy to determine the exact cause and manner of death. Once that process in concluded the RCMP are able to release information that a homicide occurred. The process is the same most everywhere including the US - LE identifies suspicious deaths, the coroner determines how it occurred.
Coroners Service - Province of British Columbia

Coming to Keeyask – Keeyask

Keeyask Site Access – Keeyask Hydropower Limited Partnership

Shows how to get to Keeyask and Gillam, and distances between the camp and security gate.

Yesterday in this thread, I posted a video showing that it takes five to 10 minutes to cross the Nelson River via the dam structure in a vehicle.

No photos of the security gates that I could find.

Yesterday, someone mentioned tunnels. In other dams, there are places to access the penstocks. Maybe the term is something else, but you can drive a maintenance vehicle through these access ways. They are dark and look like tunnels, above ground, for lack of a better word.

[bbm]

maybe but would those bored kids be tall, slender, white guys on a reserve? highly doubtful

One of the problems with the “sighting” is that the people present have not said that the people that they saw were white. Having looked at every source on this, I don’t believe that they were close enough to know what they saw.

RCMP Manitoba‏Verified account @rcmpmb
Investigators have now received over 260 tips in the past 7 days. None have established that the suspects are outside of the Gillam area. However, #rcmpmb continues to remind the public that it is possible the suspects inadvertently received assistance & are no longer in the area

12:13 PM - 30 Jul 2019 pst

That is a bit harsh. I feel I am allowed to ask questions, once I see or hear some solid evidence I will make a judgement...as it stands right now with my loved ones travelling across Canada I am concerned. JMO

Of course you are allowed to write whatever goes through your mind. My point was: do not equate it to what everyone else (the public) thinks.
As you wrote in your current reply, it is just your opinion, not the public's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971