CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paximus: that is the same image and comments he posted on Youtube as the JonBenet killer-wannabe-transexual on May 15th. He was advertizing for it and must have used tons of aliases on the youtube site too. I posted a screenshot of it earlier and you can see the replies to the comment from 2 weeks ago. GREAT SLEUTHING! xoxo

The good folks over on reddit many of who are anonymous members and have tracked him for over 2 years after the kitten killing video came out, have documented at least 135 internet names he has used many of which he posted with and then used another name to talk to himself and make himself look good saying things like LUKA IS SO HOT etc, he was doing this all over the web for a while now to build up a name and notoriety for himself leading up to the snuff film. He knew we would all be finding this crap about now while he was on the run. Like I said I think he almost wants to get caught and is certainly enjoying the cat and mouse game with LEO.

Paximus, Someone here last night (I wish I could remember which poster so I could give him/her credit) discovered that that piece was plagerized. It's in the beginning of the thread somewhere. LM did not write that himself, but stole it and posted it as though he wrote it himself.

I sort of figured that might be the case as that is a pretty well known list/method on how to do that.

Thanks for that.

In a statement released Thursday, the Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals reported that after being informed of the allegations in February, 2011, they reached out to Toronto Police, the FBI, the RCMP, the Quebec Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and the Montreal police.

Montreal police are dealing with a Mafia war, various corruption investigations and, more recently, a mass student protest, and may not have had time to track down a kitten killer.

Read more: http://www.canada.com/Maher+Animal+...ation+murder/6710225/story.html#ixzz1wUSrkaeK

OK everyone....assuming he did go to Paris, where would he go? What district? What area? Has anyone been to Paris? What can we do to spread the word over there?

fwiw.....where he lived in Montreal is not a gay district. It's a multi-ethnic district. It's centred around the intersection of the Décarie Expressway and Queen Mary Road. It's about 15 minutes to downtown Montreal by car. The subway is only minutes away by walking.

I suddenly had a vision of a movie by Nicholas Cage from way back. It was called 8 mm - did anyone see it? It was about trying to find a girl in an alleged snuff film. I remember coming out of the theathre and saying: I don't know whether those films exist, but what DOES is human depravity. Sigh.

In a statement released Thursday, the Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals reported that after being informed of the allegations in February, 2011, they reached out to Toronto Police, the FBI, the RCMP, the Quebec Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and the Montreal police.

Montreal police are dealing with a Mafia war, various corruption investigations and, more recently, a mass student protest, and may not have had time to track down a kitten killer.

Read more: http://www.canada.com/Maher+Animal+...ation+murder/6710225/story.html#ixzz1wUSrkaeK

All true! That's why I said from the very beginning of this thread that there was no way Montreal Police could handle such an investigation. We just don't have the manpower and resources. Sadly, a little too late. RCMP should have gotten involved from the very beginning.

I wasn't dissing our police force. It's reality.

JVM is interviewing Joe Warmington from the Toronto Sun. He is talking about the interview he had with Luka r.e. his association with Karla Holmolka. He said the Luka doesn't blink or didn't blink during his interview. I think that interview has been posted here already.

Holy Hannah! I just saw this thread this morning, and haven't read it all yet, but had to respond. I'm one of those people who just can't let it go that Karla Homolka got away with all she did and only spent 12 years in what apparently passes for prison. I think she should locked up in a cell identical to Paul Bernardo's for the rest of her life. I've always thought she was the one who actually did the killings--no one Paul raped died until Karla came into it.

Anyway, I realize that this isn't a Karla thread, but I know the name Luka Magnotta from following the ongoing updates and gossip about Karla. Months ago, I checked out Magnotta's facebook page and GROSS!!!! I've never before nor since flagged anyone's profile or photos on facebook, but I totally flagged his...let's put it this way...the focus of his posted photos was not his wide smile. :puke: *AH! My eyes!*

I'll read up here when I get home from work. Also wanted to say "hi" to my friend, otto, who I see is posting here. (hi otto!)

Later guys! :seeya:

I suddenly had a vision of a movie by Nicholas Cage from way back. It was called 8 mm - did anyone see it? It was about trying to find a girl in an alleged snuff film. I remember coming out of the theathre and saying: I don't know whether those films exist, but what DOES is human depravity. Sigh.

Oh goodness that movie--I was so distracted with Nicholas Cage's uncharacteristic over-acting that I paid little attention to the slow-paced plot of that movie. I'd never heard of a "snuff film" until I saw that movie. Kinda wish I still didn't know what a "snuff film" is. Blech. Oh the lack of humanity!

eta: Hi Chiquita!

I agree I would not suggest anyone watch it, it is probably the worse thing you will ever see in your life and that was my point there is nothing fake or cheesy about the video it is all there in great detail and there is no mistaking the fact that it is a real murder taking place.

I won't watch the vid, Paximus, but can you confirm whether there is a dog in it please and Thank You.

The good folks over on reddit many of who are anonymous members and have tracked him for over 2 years after the kitten killing video came out, have documented at least 135 internet names he has used many of which he posted with and then used another name to talk to himself and make himself look good saying things like LUKA IS SO HOT etc, he was doing this all over the web for a while now to build up a name and notoriety for himself leading up to the snuff film. He knew we would all be finding this crap about now while he was on the run. Like I said I think he almost wants to get caught and is certainly enjoying the cat and mouse game with LEO.

He's still posting under some of them. From what I'm gathering "he" has stated there are at least 2 more videos to be released. (Admittedly, this isn't confirmed to be him, but he's being sleuthed out by internet users everywhere. Seems very, very likely to be him.)

This guy... No words.

I won't watch the vid, Paximus, but can you confirm whether there is a dog in it please and Thank You.

Yes he brings the dog in for dinner and the dog eats, you can read between the lines there.

According to this story Montreal police have CONFIRMED he dated Karla Homolka:

http://www.canada.com/mobile/iphone/story.html?id=6703512

They're flip-flopping on it Pax. This morning was "they had no reason to doubt" blah blah.

Seems to me they might be trying to keep him off-balance as to what they think or don't think. Could be he might surface with some blithering about he does or doesn't know her.

If that FB page is truly KH's sister, then it appears she has certainly accepted him as a friend under his Vlad nick.

Yes he brings the dog in for dinner and the dog eats, you can read between the lines there.

I cannot help but wonder where the poor dog in this video ended up, I bet it was another victim....:(

There is.

Thanks girl ... that's what i thought. Okay, should have also asked, what type/colour/size? Is it any of the dogs that are seen in pics with him?

Woman who believes she picked him up hitch-hiking didn't mention a dog, but maybe it wasn't him. With him sporting the wig of late, am thinking he may have travelled as a woman with a small dog (if the dog is still alive).

They're flip-flopping on it Pax. This morning was "they had no reason to doubt" blah blah.

Seems to me they might be trying to keep him off-balance as to what they think or don't think. Could be he might surface with some blithering about he does or doesn't know her.

If that FB page is truly KH's sister, then it appears she has certainly accepted him as a friend under his Vlad nick.

Yea that is good to know, I sort of seriously doubted he dated her but reports do have her living not far from where he did over the last several years from what I have read and I could certainly see him seeking someone like her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota