CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a myspace page with pics of he and a girl on a bed. In one of the pics, her face is blocked out, but not in others. I can't recall if we can link to myspace pages, so let me know plz.

ETA: It's actually a "Luka Magnotta Fan Page", but i suspect it is him because of the pics and him promoting himself all over the universe.

Thanks girl ... that's what i thought. Okay, should have also asked, what type/colour/size? Is it any of the dogs that are seen in pics with him?

Woman who believes she picked him up hitch-hiking didn't mention a dog, but maybe it wasn't him. With him sporting the wig of late, am thinking he may have travelled as a woman with a small dog (if the dog is still alive).

I havent really looked at the pics of the other dogs he has but the one in the vid looks like a medium sized dog and it is black and white.

He has a myspace page with pics of he and a girl on a bed. In one of the pics, her face is blocked out, but not in others. I can't recall if we can link to myspace pages, so let me know plz.

ETA: It's actually a "Luka Magnotta Fan Page", but i suspect it is him because of the pics and him promoting himself all over the universe.
I'm sure you can link myspace pages. JMO

Thanks girl ... that's what i thought. Okay, should have also asked, what type/colour/size? Is it any of the dogs that are seen in pics with him?

Woman who believes she picked him up hitch-hiking didn't mention a dog, but maybe it wasn't him. With him sporting the wig of late, am thinking he may have travelled as a woman with a small dog (if the dog is still alive).

Cant say for sure but I doubt he is traveling with the dog while in the run, and since there is no mention of a dog being found I would have to assume the worst.

He's still posting under some of them. From what I'm gathering "he" has stated there are at least 2 more videos to be released. (Admittedly, this isn't confirmed to be him, but he's being sleuthed out by internet users everywhere. Seems very, very likely to be him.)

This guy... No words.

Youre hearing that he is STILL posting as of today?

They're flip-flopping on it Pax. This morning was "they had no reason to doubt" blah blah.

Seems to me they might be trying to keep him off-balance as to what they think or don't think. Could be he might surface with some blithering about he does or doesn't know her.

If that FB page is truly KH's sister, then it appears she has certainly accepted him as a friend under his Vlad nick.

I think that is her actual FB page...it used to be connected to her FB marketplace account. In any case, it is definitely her on the profile pic (assuming it's the same pic that was up a few months ago)--there's no mistaking those creepy Homolka eyes!

I got so overwhelmed watching JVM. :tears:

He's still posting under some of them. From what I'm gathering "he" has stated there are at least 2 more videos to be released. (Admittedly, this isn't confirmed to be him, but he's being sleuthed out by internet users everywhere. Seems very, very likely to be him.)

This guy... No words.

Where have you seen him posting? Please let me know. It needs to be called into police.

I have to believe there are some who befriended him and know his whereabouts.

Where have you seen him posting? Please let me know. It needs to be called into police.

If he dares post anything from here on out Anonymous will be on his IP and location so fast he wont know what hit him, they have wanted this guy for two years. They are watching and notifying LEO I am certain.

Magnotta fled to Paris, police say; warrant alleges indignity, murder of ‘unknown man’

The warrant, which says the killing occurred on Friday, May 25, also accuses Magnotta of committing an “indignity to the body or the human remains (of) an unknown person.”

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Magnot...s+indignity+murder+unknown/6707033/story.html

There are posts all over the internet dated may 15th talking about the video that shows this murder, so he was either promoting for ten days before he did it or he did it before the police thinks he did. Likely the former IMO.

If he dares post anything from here on out Anonymous will be on his IP and location so fast he wont know what hit him, they have wanted this guy for two years. They are watching and notifying LEO I am certain.

I hope so!! We can't let him slip away again!

Phone numbers:

Montreal Police:

From outside Montréal : 514 280-2121
Info-Crime: 514 393-1133
SMS Txt Info-Crime Montréal : 274637

RCMP

To contact us by phone, please call 1 800 771-5401 or contact Info-Crime Quebec External link, Opens in a new window at 1 800 711-1800.

Interpol. Red Alert in France

31 May 2012

INTERPOL issues Red Notice for suspected Canadian killer

LYON, France – At the request of Canadian authorities INTERPOL has today issued a Red Notice, or international wanted persons alert, for Luka Rocco Magnotta who is suspected of killing a man and posting body parts to various locations around Canada.29-year-old Magnotta, who is also known as Eric Clinton Newman or Vladimir Romanov, is believed to have fled...

http://www.interpol.int/

There are posts all over the internet dated may 15th talking about the video that shows this murder, so he was either promoting for ten days before he did it or he did it before the police thinks he did. Likely the former IMO.

Ottawa Citizen seems to be the only one reporting this alleged warrant. I haven't seen it reported by any other media outlets. Has anyone?

Youre hearing that he is STILL posting as of today?

I believe within the last 24 hours, yes. I've seen screencaps of the posts that are being attributed to him (not actually seen myself - "he" deletes them too fast once someone starts calling the poster Luka). I'm following this on several other sites as well. Like I said before, just so it's clear, it's def not confirmed it's him. I don't want to get in trouble for false information. But everything seems to point to it being him. He has done in it in the past. He released this video himself then used false IDs to promote it. It's definitely his pattern.

Interpol communique says anyone who see LRM to call 911:

French:

Quiconque ayant des informations sur cette personne ou aperçoit Rocco Luka Magnotta doit communiquer immédiatement avec le 911.

English:

Anyone with information about this person or sees Luka Rocco Magnotta must contact 911immediately.

I believe within the last 24 hours, yes. I've seen screencaps of the posts that are being attributed to him (not actually seen myself - "he" deletes them too fast once someone starts calling the poster Luka). I'm following this on several other sites as well. Like I said before, just so it's clear, it's def not confirmed it's him. I don't want to get in trouble for false information. But everything seems to point to it being him. He has done in it in the past. He released this video himself then used false IDs to promote it. It's definitely his pattern.

If it fits his pattern, I think it should be reported. I posted numbers up thread and someone should call info crime. They could do it anonymously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67