Deceased/Not Found Canada - Lyle, 78, & Marie McCann, 77, Alberta, 5 July 2010 #2 *T. Vader guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Mr. Vader has directed me to say that he is not a threat to anyone, he’s not a threat to Alberta or any member of the public,” Whitling said.

I have to disagree.

Hmm .. doesn't quite meld with his own father having previously warned the public not to corner him :rolleyes:

Been searching and haven't seen any other news....

EDMONTON — A man accused of killing two Alberta seniors whose bodies have never been found is facing a new charge of assault.

Travis Vader was charged on Friday by RCMP in St. Albert, just north of Edmonton, after an alleged incident Thursday involving his mother's boyfriend at her residence.

Sgt. Jeff Campbell said Vader was charged with assault and failure to keep the peace, one of his bail conditions, and is scheduled to appear in provincial court in St. Albert on March 9.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5...lberta-man-accused-of-killing-elderly-couple/

EDMONTON — A man accused of killing two Alberta seniors whose bodies have never been found is facing a new charge of assault.

Travis Vader was charged on Friday by RCMP in St. Albert, just north of Edmonton, after an alleged incident Thursday involving his mother's boyfriend at her residence.

Sgt. Jeff Campbell said Vader was charged with assault and failure to keep the peace, one of his bail conditions, and is scheduled to appear in provincial court in St. Albert on March 9.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5...lberta-man-accused-of-killing-elderly-couple/
There's a friggin surprise. Gawd

You know what? That's a helluva question. I have zero recollection of that appeal.

Does anyone else remember if three welder was located?

I keep reading the thread but then I get sidetracked and have to read articles and sleuth...

I have been looking at the Vader family on FB. I am curious if TV may be using TS (not T for Travis) as his profile name and has recently added friends as if it is a new account.

As for the welder... I know of this guy who may fit the profile. He was once an up and coming young kid with a great career, became a Meth head, blew it, lives a life of crime now. He is originally from Whitecourt and has lived all over Northern Alberta. The towns he has been in are very coincidental to TV and there is some common friends but nothing I can really make sense of yet. His friends list is blocked so I am going by a limited list. I just find it very plausible. It is a long shot, but I thought I would give it a go.

Back again... I read this thread and can't find any discussion about the welder.

Travis Vader is in custody... AGAIN!

EDMONTON - A call about an unknown truck in the driveway of a rural home led to new charges against Travis Vader, the accused in one of the province’s most closely-watched murder investigations.

RCMP spokeswoman Corp. Sharon Franks said RCMP were called at about 10:30 p.m. on Saturday by the owner of a property in Carrot Creek, who reported that a truck they didn’t recognize was in their driveway. Franks says the truck was owned by Vader.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/e...y+driving+charge+breaches/10854738/story.html

Travis Vader is in custody... AGAIN!

EDMONTON - A call about an unknown truck in the driveway of a rural home led to new charges against Travis Vader, the accused in one of the province’s most closely-watched murder investigations.

RCMP spokeswoman Corp. Sharon Franks said RCMP were called at about 10:30 p.m. on Saturday by the owner of a property in Carrot Creek, who reported that a truck they didn’t recognize was in their driveway. Franks says the truck was owned by Vader.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/e...y+driving+charge+breaches/10854738/story.html

Come on! Right near where the McCanns SUV was found?

Why were you THERE Vader?

The couple’s green 2006 Hyundai Tucson SUV was later found in the bush off the highway near Carrot Creek. Their burned motorhome was found at the Minnow Lake campground, about 45 minutes south.

Travis Vader back in custody on driving charge, breaches near where McCanns’ SUV was found

The 43-year-old was then arrested a short time later and charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle and six counts of failing to comply with court-ordered conditions. According to information from Alberta Justice and Solicitor General, the charges include breaching a condition not to be in possession of firearms, ammunition, explosives or weapons; failing to comply with a condition not to have contact with a named person; and failing to comply with a condition not to be in possession of non-prescription drugs. Franks said she could not provide detail on the breach allegations.

ugh. March 2016 is a long ways away. Here this family has been through hell and he is out living a semi-normal life. The conditions are a joke.

ugh. March 2016 is a long ways away. Here this family has been through hell and he is out living a semi-normal life. The conditions are a joke.
Could not agree more. [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sending thoughts and prayers out to the families of this wonderful couple, friends, neighbours and the law enforcement officers who are dedicated to this as well. This case touched my heart like no other and I want to say that we share in the heartbreak and grief that the families are going through. You are never alone. God Bless you.

Travis Vader is in court this week. There has also been a horrible murder in Peers. Could it be connected?

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/crime/travis-vaders-lawyer-to-argue-court-should-stay-murder-charges
"Murder charges against Travis Vader in the case of a slain St. Albert couple should be stayed because the prosecution gave itself an unfair advantage by delaying the case for two years, according to his lawyer.

In turn, the prosecution has blamed the delay on an Alberta RCMP “fiasco” that put Vader’s right to a fair trial in jeopardy with late disclosure of evidence. The RCMP’s disclosure problems were massive and egregious, according to the prosecution, and left no option but to stay the charges in one of the province’s most-watched trials."

Peers Homicide:
http://edmontonjournal.com/news/crime/rcmp-investigating-multiple-death-scene-in-edson
"Peers — A small community in west-central Alberta was in shock Monday after police announced that a man, a woman and a teenage girl had been killed in a triple homicide, and that the killer or killers remain at large."

"Kelly Lovdahl, who owns the Peers Hotel, said people were “really shaken and scared,” and are mourning the loss of the three victims, who were known and connected to nearly everyone in the close-knit community.

“They were really nice people,” said Lovdahl."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back