CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Been thinking about Madison's rings that her friend says she never takes off, the friend found them on the ground by her tent the next morning?
Why were the rings so sentimental to Madison that she never took them off?
Did someone significant give them to her?
Maybe she took them off to return them to someone?
Did they a symbolize something to her?
Something about those rings Mary!

I'm going back to refresh my memory...

Where are you Madison?!
:candle:

why?? is he a suspect? pls explain..

Madison Scott vanished May 27/28 2011 - from near prince george

Tyler Fetterly police issue a media release requesting to speak to Tyler. Tyler has not been seen since early October 2011 - last seen in prince george

Fribjon Bjornson found murdered February 2012 - from near prince george

Police wanted to speak to Tyler about something, they say it was not an arrest, but they were looking for Tyler's help with something;
http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/article/20111020/PRINCEGEORGE0101/310209995/-1/PRINCEGEORGE/

Apparently Tyler was living a "high risk" lifestyle, which includes drugs. Fribjon was of a similar age to Tyler, Fribjon 26 / Tyler 26 - they were both connected to drugs or users of drugs. It is my assumption that they knew or knew of, each other.

Madison knew Fribjon, rumours say they may have dated, but regardless it has been reported that they knew each other. So there is a connection there.

My theory is there is some connection between the 3 of these young people all going missing within an 18month period, all of similar ages, some possible connections as I listed above...

My theory is;
Tyler was at the party where Madison went missing or Tyler heard about the party and what happened to Madison. (I am not suggesting he had a role in her going missing, but I believe he was present or may have saw something)
Police began looking to speak to Tyler about Madison, but now Tyler is gone missing.
Could the theory include Fribjon being involved with Tyler being missing, I am not sure. Could Fribjon's murder be in retaliation for Tyler going missing, again I am not sure.
There have been arrests recently in Fribjons murder, maybe this will shed some light on motive, if any.
http://globalnews.ca/news/974165/four-people-arrested-in-connection-with-2012-murder-of-fribjon-bjornson/

if someone has time, maybe sleuth out the names of those arrested for connections to Maddie or Tyler. I will try to later on today.

this case was discussed on CBS 48 Hours last night.

"Highway of Tears

For four decades, women and girls missing or murdered along a majestic, haunted highway. Peter Van Sant investigates."

http://www.cbsnews.com/48-hours/

I watched the 48 hours episode last night and then found a documentary called the Vanishing of Madison Scott. Her disappearance is bizarre. I have so many questions about the case since neither documentary provided much information about the investigation. The Vanishing did not portray Maddy's friend as such a blasé airhead as the 48 hours episode did. She was crying and seemed really remorseful for the choices she made that night. I would never have left my friend there, but I still feel for her, with so much guilt on her conscience and gossip and accusations leveled against her.

Anyway, questions off the top of my head. Did the RCMP find any Foreign DNA on Maddy's tent or any of her belongings? Did they check the cell phone towers in an attempt to track whether she left the campsite? If so, what did they find out? Did they manage to track down all 50 party goers that night and interview them, or just the people known to Maddy and her friends? Basically, after watching both documentaries, I was left with the impression that Maddy disappeared into thin air with no clues left behind. Surely that cant be so. Does anybody know anything at all about what the RCMP have discovered through their investigation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm watching it now

her poor friend :( the one enduring all the accusations!

where are you Madi???

AND the guy she was seeing also went missing a few weeks later and then omgoodness they found his head only no body but it's not connected as per le!!! WHAT??!?!?!?!?

Fribjon Bjornson

Two years after the decapitated head of a Vanderhoof man was found in an abandoned house in northern B.C., four people have been charged in connection with his death.

On Monday morning, RCMP Const. Leley Smith confirmed three men and a woman were charged over the weekend.

Names at the link

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/11/18/bc-beheading_n_4298231.html

I watched the 48 hours episode last night and then found a documentary called the Vanishing of Madison Scott. Her disappearance is bizarre. I have so many questions about the case since neither documentary provided much information about the investigation. The Vanishing did not portray Maddy's friend as such a blasé airhead as the 48 hours episode did. She was crying and seemed really remorseful for the choices she made that night. I would never have left my friend there, but I still feel for her, with so much guilt on her conscience and gossip and accusations leveled against her.

Anyway, questions off the top of my head. Did the RCMP find any Foreign DNA on Maddy's tent or any of her belongings? Did they check the cell phone towers in an attempt to track whether she left the campsite? If so, what did they find out? Did they manage to track down all 50 party goers that night and interview them, or just the people known to Maddy and her friends? Basically, after watching both documentaries, I was left with the impression that Maddy disappeared into thin air with no clues left behind. Surely that cant be so. Does anybody know anything at all about what the RCMP have discovered through their investigation?

My understanding is her friends were questioned and cleared. RCMP haven't released much about their investigation.

There's a reenactment video at this link. I can't access it on my iPad because it doesn't support flash player
http://www.pgfreepress.com/police-release-video-reenactment-of-madison-scott-disappearance/

My understanding is her friends were questioned and cleared. RCMP haven't released much about their investigation.

There's a reenactment video at this link. I can't access it on my iPad because it doesn't support flash player
http://www.pgfreepress.com/police-release-video-reenactment-of-madison-scott-disappearance/

All of the interview footage with her mother in particular is so heartbreaking. Her devastation is so clear.

Somebody must know something about what happened. I understand police keeping information close to their vests, but at this point, she's been missing for so long, it might behoove them to shake the investigation up a bit and release a bit more information. I don't doubt they have worked hard attempting to find her, but it's clear that they've reached an impasse.

Madison is a very talented photographer. She has posted many of her photos on her fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/MadisonGScott

Also to note is that her iPhone was cracked/broken just before she went missing. I wonder if it still worked at all?

Maybe Madison happened to take a picture of something or someone that she should not have taken.
Same thoughts concerning her iphone and the info it might contain. jmo

Not sure if this older article has been posted or not, but it is very lengthy and good.
bbm.

Still wondering if answers can be found in Madison's photos.
The comment about ghosts is ironic imo, One imagines some pretty good ghost stories have been told around the party spot campfire.
Did a prank go too far?

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/The-Vanishing-20120701.html

"FOR GENERATIONS, the young people of Vanderhoof, British Columbia, have raced through the night down Blackwater Road, their four-wheel drives kicking up gravel as they spin onto a rutted track scraped through the evergreen woods surrounding Hogsback Lake. By day, this small park is a peaceful spot for a picnic, a paddle, or setting off to hike a stretch of nearby Telegraph Trail. After dark, Hogsback’s shoreline offers a great place to throw a party.

On Friday, May 27, 2011, Madison Scott, 20, threaded her hand-me-down 1991 F150 between fir trees and parked in a grassy clearing at the edge of the lake. With long ginger hair, green eyes, a big smile, and a spray of freckles across her pierced nose, Maddy radiated life. A 2009 graduate of Vanderhoof’s Nechako Valley Secondary School, she stood a sturdy five foot four and 170 pounds, and had played ice hockey and rugby.

Growing up in Vanderhoof, a small (pop. 4,800) mill town punched square on the sawdust belt of this rugged Canadian province, Maddy was a real northern B.C. girl. She’d dress up for a dance but was also comfortable atop a horse, dirt bike, or snowmobile. She could handle a socket wrench and had recently begun an apprenticeship as a mechanic in her father’s shop.

Maddy’s softer side showed a passion for photography. She focused her camera on birds, flowers, friends, and especially her younger sister. During one long exposure, an uncharacteristically serious-faced Maddy posed on a bleak snow-covered field. She set off the flash, then walked out of the frame, leaving a haunting image of her body dissolving into the night. In the winter of 2010, one of her cousins commented on the photo on Facebook, saying, “I don’t like ghost stuff.” Maddy responded, “Haha, you’re a baby!!”

The day Maddy drove to Hogsback Lake, a windy front had blown itself out by early morning, but it remained unseasonably cool and overcast, never breaking 50 degrees. The forecast called for it to drop into the low forties that night. Still, Maddy planned on camping at the lake with one of her girlfriends after the party. She climbed down from her truck and staked out her two-tone blue nylon tent. Then, dressed in a black T-shirt and capri jeans, she joined the fun.

The clearing filled with about 50 people, all from the Vanderhoof area, a mix of 18-to-25-year-olds with a few oldsters mingled in. No one who attended wants to publicly say what went on, partywise. In general, folks say it was what happens whenever young people gather in the woods at night—the same thing their parents had done when they, too, hung out at Hogsback Lake decades before.

The party rolled deep into the morning. Maddy’s girlfriend reportedly went home early after hurting her knee, but Maddy decided to stay and camp alone. The latest anyone admits to seeing her was around 3 a.m."

I agree. Some one knows something! I just eat he the video, I can't imagine there not being one clue, nothing found, nothing? It's crazy.
I noticed when one of her friends speaks towards the end, she raises her voice slightly, like almost asking a question or looking for validation when she says something about no evidence found. Sounds like she is unknowingly saying it like. Question, maybe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko
Back