Found Deceased Canada - Nick Lush, 32, Calgary, 29 March 2015 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am thinking the undercoat primer might be a red/rust colour. Definitely looks like the same vehicle when comparing the rims/windows/gas tank position.

I believe I read up thread the car was stolen? Is this correct? Trying to piece together a timeline in my mind. He left the party (either walking alone or in a car with CB, some confusion on his wife's FB) sometime after midnight, an assault was observed West of Calgary around 830 am that same Sunday, and now 5 days later a vehicle is found with a body inside, approx 4 hours away. Definitely have the chills on this one...
The plate number was known, and therefore the owner. I don't recall seeing anything about a stolen car report, but someone claimed to have inside information previously... perhaps like he walked away and then drove... cover stories may be falling apart as time passes... again... signs of ameteurishness.

Having one's wife call you out online, and another posting that you used to live behind a Safeway lends itself to the "bunch of goofs" theory.
The HA's that I know, are anything BUT posers... They don't post their deeds on FB or meme's of their contempt for LE. They actually have a good relationship with LE for the most part.

The two guys possibly involved in this case, are the quintessential poser types. They watch SOA and decide to join FB groups affiliated with bikers, in an attempt to give themselves some credence. CB's pics are all middle finger, shirts off or wife beaters, smoking and looking all tough. I don't know any HA'S that take selfies, wear 'Anonymous' masks and skateboard.

The plate number was known, and therefore the owner. I don't recall seeing anything about a stolen car report, but someone claimed to have inside information previously... perhaps like he walked away and then drove... cover stories may be falling apart as time passes... again... signs of ameteurishness.
There was a witness to the assault on the highway - I assume that is where they got the license number.

The HA's that I know, are anything BUT posers... They don't post their deeds on FB or meme's of their contempt for LE. They actually have a good relationship with LE for the most part.

The two guys possibly involved in this case, are the quintessential poser types. They watch SOA and decide to join FB groups affiliated with bikers, in an attempt to give themselves some credence. CB's pics are all middle finger, shirts off or wife beaters, smoking and looking all tough. I don't know any HA'S that take selfies, wear 'Anonymous' masks and skateboard.

I should make it clear that I am saying the memebers of BaxWar are the poser punks. It is all relative in the world of drugs.

I take HA to be pretty serious. Of course they (HA) have their own obvious trademarks that make them recognizable as well their own mistakes and problems.

If we take into account what's been seen here: a single victim inside a burned out car makes sense, as the car was reported missing just a day or two ago and they had plenty of time to get there in the past week.

Of course it's only speculation but the scenario makes sense, if related.
I think I simply read "missing" and in my mind heard stolen.

Yes, cover stories are starting to fall apart. This seems very spur of the moment. I am trying to figure out why he stayed when he didn't know anyone after his cousin left. Especially in light of the "saint making" reports about his lack of a party lifestyle.

There is also the newer and younger generation of gang members affiliated to HA and RS that do stick out like punks...

There was a witness to the assault on the highway - I assume that is where they got the license number.
It wasn't released with the initial description. My gut feeling says it is a 2 and 2 thing... one of the players probably owns a grey car matching the description. I'm not sure someone would spend too long witnessing a significant assault long enough and close enough to get a plate.

It wasn't released with the initial description. My gut feeling says it is a 2 and 2 thing... one of the players probably owns a grey car matching the description. I'm not sure someone would spend too long witnessing a significant assault in the middle of the night long enough and close enough to get a plate.
"A bystander had interrupted an assault that was going on at that location," he said.*"It appeared that a serious assault did take place at that scene … and we believe that these two are linked."

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/cal...ult-west-of-calgary-possibly-linked-1.3019821

----

To me, that suggests that it is possible he also got a description of the car, possibly a plate. It would make sense that the suspects would want to get out of the area and travel, given that they were seen. You are probably right though - It is most likely a combination of the witness statement and the registration of the car belonging to the person of interest.

"A bystander had interrupted an assault that was going on at that location," he said.*"It appeared that a serious assault did take place at that scene … and we believe that these two are linked."

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/cal...ult-west-of-calgary-possibly-linked-1.3019821

----

To me, that suggests that it is possible he also got a description of the car, possibly a plate. It would make sense that the suspects would want to get out of the area and travel, given that they were seen. You are probably right though - It is most likely a combination of the witness statement and the registration of the car belonging to the person of interest.

I agree with you both. I do believe the assault was witnessed/reported around 830 Sunday morning. Which raises the question of what occurred between just after midnight and 830, considering the distance between the two locations doesn't seem to be that far.

----

Either is possible. The fact it was reported in the news seems to hint LE was looking for more information and witnesses. If they had a plate, they could trace it directly and check the story without hesitation... or perhaps they knew where this was headed and were fishing for more witnesses without revealing too much... so much overthinking.

I agree with you both. I do believe the assault was witnessed/reported around 830 Sunday morning. Which raises the question of what occurred between just after midnight and 830, considering the distance between the two locations doesn't seem to be that far.

An idea that I am contemplating is if NL left the party after a fight if he could have met up with someone to back him up and they went on to grab another person and assaulted him on the road. Surely someone at the house party had his back that night.

An idea that I am contemplating is if NL left the party after a fight if he could have met up with someone to back him up and they went on to grab another person and assaulted him on the road. Surely someone at the house party had his back that night.

Given that Nick is FB friends with both suspects, could it be that they were the one's called or involved initially? The fact that CB has blocked the wife, it stands to reason that he may be involved. TF doesn't appear to have the same affinity for punk life... Seems like a family guy.

I am trying to contact the wife to get more details. I am chatting with a friend of both as we speak.

Given that Nick is FB friends with both suspects, could it be that they were the one's called or involved initially? The fact that CB has blocked the wife, it stands to reason that he may be involved. TF doesn't appear to have the same affinity for punk life... Seems like a family guy.

I am trying to contact the wife to get more details. I am chatting with a friend of both as we speak.

Maybe CB blocked her for her safety? The other two individuals that were not named but had been described by the media as having disconnected their phones and social media. Who are they??

Maybe CB blocked her for her safety? The other two individuals that were not named but had been described by the media as having disconnected their phones and social media. Who are they??
Exactly. I will try and find out.

Interesting idea. I never really thought of that angle. Just assumed he was the victim.

Nick Lush, Ursula Baunok, and Jessica Newman all currently missing (see threads) all have friends in common including names of those recently arrested or are at large with recent warrants (some names have been listed in the threads) It is hard to know who Jessica's friends are as her friends list is private but when I look to her ex family and follow their friends' list (including her roommate) there is a 1-2 degree separation. We have got strippers, men who love strippers, gang members, and criminals. What is going on here?

Nick Lush, Ursula Baunok, and Jessica Newman all currently missing (see threads) all have friends in common including names of those recently arrested or are at large with recent warrants (some names have been listed in the threads) It is hard to know who Jessica's friends are as her friends list is private but when I look to her ex family and follow their friends' list (including her roommate) there is a 1-2 degree separation. We have got strippers, men who love strippers, gang members, and criminals. What is going on here?
The sceptic in me says that it is just coincidence. When I search almost anyone, I usually have friends in common, regardless of area. When you narrow down the parameters to age group and location, even more pop up. Perhaps the fact that they are all within 10 years apart in age, past or currently lived in the same areas, and the fact that they all have the same, um, interests... Perhaps it is easy in this day and age to have several common threads?

It depends who reported the last seen... if the on foot was a mistake or ruse, so could be the time.

The sceptic in me says that it is just coincidence. When I search almost anyone, I usually have friends in common, regardless of area. When you narrow down the parameters to age group and location, even more pop up. Perhaps the fact that they are all within 10 years apart in age, past or currently lived in the same areas, and the fact that they all have the same, um, interests... Perhaps it is easy in this day and age to have several common threads?

I have to disagree. This is a specific network of the same folks. They may not be all involved with eachother in that they are all together. I think this is a sign of cleaning house, settling debts, retalliation of sorts. These people have not all gone to high school together, their ages are all over the place. There are older names that in my opinion are higher up the chain. JMO.

I have to disagree. This is a specific network of the same folks. They may not be all involved with eachother in that they are all together. I think this is a sign of cleaning house, settling debts, retalliation of sorts. These people have not all gone to high school together, their ages are all over the place. There are older names that in my opinion are higher up the chain. JMO.
Collecting friends is a past time to some, and is a social norm, even if you don't know the person. The woman from Red Deer has over 1000. Some even collect to increase that number.

FB even suggests friends based on friends of friends, so the connection is just a click away, especially if you find the person attractive. How many friend requests have you received from people you don't know... especially from men?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed
Back