Found Deceased Canada - Nick Lush, 32, Calgary, 29 March 2015 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I understand there was both a "vehicle wreckage" and a body in a burnt out car? Is this suggesting two vehicles? Or simply wreckage from the vehicle the body was found in? Thoughts?

From what I understand there was both a "vehicle wreckage" and a body in a burnt out car? Is this suggesting two vehicles? Or simply wreckage from the vehicle the body was found in? Thoughts?
One vehicle with the body.
----
The RCMP Major Crimes Unit is investigating after *advertiser censored*body*was found inside a burned out vehicle in Parkland County.

RCMP say a vehicle fire took place on a service road just north of Highway 16, between Range Roads 13 and 14 west of Stony Plain.

I do not think it matters much but it kind of looks like a dodge charger. If I could do a side by side I would.

I do not think it matters much but it kind of looks like a dodge charger. If I could do a side by side I would.
The photos I posted are a pretty good resemblance though. Given that the top one is burned with the paint off, we can only compare structure, handle and gas tank placement.

Quite a few of CB's friends belong to the BattleAxe Warriors.

The photos I posted are a pretty good resemblance though. Given that the top one is burned with the paint off, we can only compare structure, handle and gas tank placement.
I worked for Chrysler and my husband as well and we currently drive a Jeep, so I like to oogle the cars in the show room lol. I do love cars

Would a fire cause the metal to change or the paint? Could have been painted over too. Here is the latest picture:

3b92fb44506e8a49728c8b29f93ee362.jpg

The rims looks very close to the photo news.talk posted to compare vehicles.
That's what I thought too... identical rims! I wonder of intense heat would cause the metal to appear "red" or if the car had been painted at one time.

Are they an HA puppet club.....sorry my question mark will not work on my keyboard

They claim not to be but that is debateable. If you search Baxwar in the friends list you will see quite a few members.

They claim not to be but that is debateable. If you search Baxwar in the friends list you will see quite a few members.
Those "punks" that are possibly involved, don't exactly look like any HA's I ever met... They look like they are wannabe gangsters that associate will all types of people involved in criminal lifestyles... The type that want to be viewed as tough, gang types but aren't. I could be wrong, but I suspect they are just posers.

Those "punks" that are possibly involved, don't exactly look like any HA's I ever met... They look like they are wannabe gangsters that associate will all types of people involved in criminal lifestyles... The type that want to be viewed as tough, gang types but aren't. I could be wrong, but I suspect they are just posers.

Posers.. yes. They also would not hesitate to do anothers' dirty work especially for the MC. They are still a "brotherhood" of sorts and are involved in drugs, crime, and violence. IMO.

That's what I thought too... identical rims! I wonder of intense heat would cause the metal to appear "red" or if the car had been painted at one time.

I think everyone could have a car painted fast if they had the right connection, the money, and a motive.

Posers.. yes. They also would not hesitate to do anothers' dirty work especially the for the MC. They are still a "brotherhood" of sorts and are involved in drugs, crime, and violence. IMO.
Possible. Back in the very, very old days of my youth, I used to hang out at the clubhouse here in Calgary, and also hung out with them when they came to Kelowna for the Ride for Sight. They are a very tight group and I question whether they would go outside the group for something as big as a homicide. Doesn't really fit the profile of 'keeping in the family' - Maybe their enterprises have changed and they do things differently now?

Posers.. yes. They also would not hesitate to do anothers' dirty work especially for the MC. They are still a "brotherhood" of sorts and are involved in drugs, crime, and violence. IMO.
Having one's wife call you out online, and another posting that you used to live behind a Safeway lends itself to the "bunch of goofs" theory.

Would a fire cause the metal to change or the paint? Could have been painted over too. Here is the latest picture:

3b92fb44506e8a49728c8b29f93ee362.jpg

I am thinking the undercoat primer might be a red/rust colour. Definitely looks like the same vehicle when comparing the rims/windows/gas tank position.

I believe I read up thread the car was stolen? Is this correct? Trying to piece together a timeline in my mind. He left the party (either walking alone or in a car with CB, some confusion on his wife's FB) sometime after midnight, an assault was observed West of Calgary around 830 am that same Sunday, and now 5 days later a vehicle is found with a body inside, approx 4 hours away. Definitely have the chills on this one...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat
Back