GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that the Psychic girl works/worked at a business right beside where the party was. There are a few co-incidences that I would like to see explained.

Me too. I live in this area. I know these roads. I just am having a really hard time with that story.

Be careful, and watch your back every second! I know I did when Jessica's killer was on the loose! (and still do).

I don't believe in psychic abilities at all and have a hard time believing this as well. But considering a lot of people were aware of this women's disappearance and this girl who posted the picture lives in the Petrolia area, it is quite possible that this person was just being alert and noticed the tracks when she was driving. For that she should be commended.

But to come out after and say she is psychic is a bit over the top, IMO.

Absolutely. I know that when Jessica was missing, and when her killer was still at large, it brought on an awareness of every little detail around me, as it was on the forefront of my mind, all of our minds. And everyone was a suspect as far as I was concerned! What a horrible thing to go through. I really feel for you guys up there, and everyone else who has to go through horrible things like this. I will say, for our guests from Ontario, I did find some comfort here on these threads because it made me feel less powerless, instead of just waiting around doing nothing. As an elementary teacher in Westminster, I was scared to death for my kids (students). I was able to educate myself more about things like that here in order to be a more helpful member of my community. It also brought comfort in talking with others who were going through the same thing. So, I guess what I'm saying is I found this to be a place where I could talk with like minds, almost like a support group, with people who have the same objective in mind: helping find murderers and bringing them to justice (if there is such a thing).

My radar at this point would be everyone at that Party. I wonder if anyone left after her. If it is Noelle. I still cant find a dang update with LE confirming :banghead:

Don't forget that the Psychic girl works/worked at a business right beside where the party was. There are a few co-incidences that I would like to see explained.

Wow, interesting. If I came across this and took a pic, the last thing I would do is put it up on a social media site. I wonder if she provided more info to LE besides the pic?

Terrifying times for you Margarita and everyone in the area. I dont doubt it will take some time to feel somewhat "settled" after such a horrific crime. And unlikely perp.

Testing to see if I can repost this as larger:

attachment.php

Testing to see if I can repost this as larger:

attachment.php

I wonder if she took the pic, then walked in to further look, or if these footprints are the perps. This disturbance in the snow looks somewhat fresh.

Terrifying times for you Margarita and everyone in the area. I dont doubt it will take some time to feel somewhat "settled" after such a horrific crime. And unlikely perp.

Absolutely terrible, thank you. Will NEVER get over it or ever look at life the same way. It was like being in a real life horror movie. One of the worst things I've EVER experienced in my life. The fear, the anger, the grief. Suspecting everyone around me...being afraid of tripping over body parts...Words can not express. Changed my life forever. I know many of you guys here know what that's like. :( I also quit teaching in Westminster and relocated. Couldn't take it anymore.

Ok, getting too emotional here and TMI. Hurry up presser!

The footprint picture looks long and thin to me, like a female print, it's possible it could be Noelle's print. Pure speculation.

I inverted the colours on the 2 pictures, and I don't know what to think about the orange discoloration. Different things happen in each of the pictures.

Wow, interesting. If I came across this and took a pic, the last thing I would do is put it up on a social media site. I wonder if she provided more info to LE besides the pic?

Kids, and many adults, do NOT realize the repurcussions of what they post on Facebook specifically. It absolutely horrifies me.

If Noelle was indeed murdered, the murderer could be reading YOUR wall.

I am not trying to put a scare tactic, but, it is the reality which I learned in a VERY HARD way.

PLEASE be cautious everyone. :(

I wonder if she took the pic, then walked in to further look, or if these footprints are the perps. This disturbance in the snow looks somewhat fresh.

At the time this person posted this on FB she said that the footprints in the middle were hers and the ones on the left were going in the ditch and prints on the right were coming out.

Kids, and many adults, do NOT realize the repurcussions of what they post on Facebook specifically. It absolutely horrifies me.

If Noelle was indeed murdered, the murderer could be reading YOUR wall.

I am not trying to put a scare tactic, but, it is the reality which I learned in a VERY HARD way.

PLEASE be cautious everyone. :(

Not just FB, doing a google search of her name brings up us here at WS as well....Im sure the perp is lurking here (there are 66 guests, he could be one of them) and shaking in his boots.....THEY WILL FIND YOU!!!!!

Didn't the Gal who posted the pic not say there were drag marks in the snow? As tho the person had been dragged to where they were found?

That would be why I dont do FB. No offense to those that do. Plus I am just not that interesting :floorlaugh:

Didn't the Gal who posted the pic not say there were drag marks in the snow? As tho the person had been dragged to where they were found?

Yes I remember that as well. I was wondering if she meant on the downside of the ditch, which is not visible in the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x