GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed 100%. Just pointing it out in case the investigation takes such a turn. The initial stages are important bc perps often include themselves early on.

The area where the body was found is NOT on the route that Noelle would have taken to walk home. She would have continued on foot down Vidal/River Road to Courtright. Maundaumin Rd is several Kms East of there. Clearly, she was transported there by someone.

I'm going to call OPP now just in case, before it gets deleted.

Sorry to quote myself, but this is fd up. The number listed to call with information (1-888-310-1122) is "unavailable from your calling area".

"Anyone with information is asked to call the OPP at 1-888-310-1122 or the nearest police authority".

Googling...

Sorry to quote myself, but this is fd up. The number listed to call with information (1-888-310-1122) is "unavailable from your calling area".

"Anyone with information is asked to call the OPP at 1-888-310-1122 or the nearest police authority".

Googling...

Call Sarnia Police at 51-344-8861

Yesterday someone posted a photo of a ditch in Mandaumin Road where the snow was disturbed to the events page. The latest Lambton Alerts FB update says that road is now closed off :(

Just read the FB of the girl who photographed the ditch. Someone has posted a thank you to her on behalf of the family. It sounds like this information did lead to the discovery today.

Just read the FB of the girl who photographed the ditch. Someone has posted a thank you to her on behalf of the family. It sounds like this information did lead to the discovery today.

What was in the pic? I am confused as to what someone would see, that far outside the search area, that they would think it would be related to the missing person? Like, where she was found is about 25 kms, from where she was last seen.

Well, after no answer, being transferred several times, etc., I was finally able to leave a voice mail. So, that's done. Moving on. Working on a map.

If she really did provide the link to finding Noelle then she and her partner deserve those thanks - from the sounds of it they tracked some prints quite some way and may have found some evidence... It's not where they would have expected Noelle to go as I understand it, and whatever made them look there - maybe it will mean she was found fast enough to have preserved any precious clue.

The phone number for the Lambton OPP (ontario provincial police) is 519-882-1011

This is so sad, a new years eve party, a fight and an understandable but tragic decision to walk a long way home. I hope there isn't a perp responsible but given it seems not on her way there probably is. NY eve is the worst night to be out as a single female, predators, predators to be and lots of alcohol on the streets.

What was in the pic? I am confused as to what someone would see, that far outside the search area, that they would think it would be related to the missing person? Like, where she was found is about 25 kms, from where she was last seen.

I saw the pic posted on the FB page. It was taken last night. It was fresh footprints going towards a ditch and an area that looked like something was being dragged. Then footprints coming out. The person who posted the pic decided not to follow the tracks last night. They said it was on Mandaumin road. No confirmation that this was the exact spot they found the body but it appears that Mandaumin road is where the body was found.

If she really did provide the link to finding Noelle then she and her partner deserve those thanks - from the sounds of it they tracked some prints quite some way and may have found some evidence... It's not where they would have expected Noelle to go as I understand it, and whatever made them look there - maybe it will mean she was found fast enough to have preserved any precious clue.

Yes, hopefully with the snow they can get good details on the footprints and tire tracks if any.

I saw the pic posted on the FB page. It was taken last night. It was fresh footprints going towards a ditch and an area that looked like something was being dragged. Then footprints coming out. The person who posted the pic decided not to follow the tracks last night. They said it was on Mandaumin road. No confirmation that this was the exact spot they found the body but it appears that Mandaumin road is where the body was found.

:(

I must have missed that pic last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members