GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that picture last night. it was quite unsettling :(

& in direct regards to that picture people where commenting & I know there were some that were concerned yesterday over possible inexperienced people doing searches & disturbing any potential crime scene. Definitely not the outcome we were hoping for, but I think this community can be grateful to the searchers & thankful for their diligence & careful attention.

Looking at the 360 degree "street view", that area of M Road looks pretty isolated.

I wonder how long the post mortem will take, and how long til LE makes a statement. Once again, obviously if she was the victim of a random perp, and if there is an "active" predator in the area, he needs to be found asap before he does it again.

How awful for her family, friends and students, if this is in fact her body. :( Poor girl. What happened to her? Who did this? Whoever did, hiding won't be easy, considering she has family in LE and Border Patrol.

The event page was set up by the mother, the newest FB page was set up by a concerned citizen...not a family or friend.

Can you post the link? I knew the other page was closing because too much info was getting to be hectic and they were advising her to make it a private rather than pubic page. I was trying to keep it open, but when doing maps I had some problems with G maps and had to reboot.....which zapped the FB page as well. TIA

New article, has photos of location where the body was found:

http://blackburnnews.com/sarnia/sarnia-news/2013/01/02/female-body-found/

thumb.php

Roadblock-300x225.jpg

Can you post the link? I knew the other page was closing because too much info was getting to be hectic and they were advising her to make it a private rather than pubic page. I was trying to keep it open, but when doing maps I had some problems with G maps and had to reboot.....which zapped the FB page as well. TIA

Both pages were closed.

There seems to be activity on SFW's fb as recently as Monday...hmmmm...wonder why that person (CC) mentioned that.

Maybe she was missing and had returned home? Perhaps poster didn't know? Just guessing as i checked area newpapers and nothing. I may have viewed the same SFW fb page. If i have the right one it does sound like she may have been in a bad relationship. SFW that is.

Both pages were closed.

One of the pages is still active, but changed to "secret". I don't know how to link a "secret" page here. I have it open on my computer though and there is no new info on it anyways.

Area is very rural. Middle of the night there would be little traffic, and it would be very dark (not lit).

There are not any other actual missing persons in the area as far as I know.

I am skeptical of some of those suspicious vehicle sightings from Sept./Nov.

It is a rural road. Being N.Y. Eve would be even quieter. RIDE Programs are out in full force. Whomever transported her to that area could have easily hit a RIDE checkpoint. They dont check trunks tho so if she was already gone he wouldn't have to worry. Risky tho because RIDE programs are moved all around and you never know where they will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations