GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke with 2 People. One from Sarnia had just heard of the case about an hour ago. The other from Wallaceburg had never heard of a missing gal SFW

Yes, I was thinking of Karen earlier. Karen was abducted (or got into a vehicle on South Brock St, near Confederation. That is a few blocks from where Noelle went missing. Karen was run over by a vehicle.....plum crazy purple Road Runner.

ETA-Karen was found on Plowing Match Road which is about 2 concessions east of where this body was found.

reminder about social media: we do not discuss facebook comments or sleuth commenters. That is considered a rumor. I will bring the rules over shortly

social media rules:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

comments under articles and on acceptable social media links are always considered rumor and cannot be copy and pasted.

Was it stated exactly where Noelle was? I do know Christina St. altho not in great detail. It is a downtown core area. I do recall some Apt. buildings amongst the usual establishments one would find. I dont recall any houses except off on side Streets. Was she at a Bar? Home?

She was at a party in an apartment above a store downtown Sarnia on Christina Street.

Was it stated exactly where Noelle was? I do know Christina St. altho not in great detail. It is a downtown core area. I do recall some Apt. buildings amongst the usual establishments one would find. I dont recall any houses except off on side Streets. Was she at a Bar? Home?

The party was on Christina near Lochiel St. This area is in the downtown core, keep in mind we are a small-ish town so its not a big busy city. She was last seen though a couple blocks south at Christina/Wellington. IDK if that sighting was on camera or from a person. That intersection has the public library, the Lawrence Center for the Arts, an Art Store and another business.

The party was on Christina near Lochiel St. This area is in the downtown core, keep in mind we are a small-ish town so its not a big busy city. She was last seen though a couple blocks south at Christina/Wellington. IDK if that sighting was on camera or from a person. That intersection has the public library, the Lawrence Center for the Arts, an Art Store and another business.

Hopefully there is some useful camera footage from at least one of these places.

Yes. I think i know exactly where you speak of. Do they still do the Xmas display along the water?

Yes. I think i know exactly where you speak of. Do they still do the Xmas display along the water?

Yes, the Celebration of Lights still exists. It was turned off for the season at midnight on Jan 1.

I follow a lot of these cases. If this is what it appears to be, this one really disgusts me. Tragic and heart wrenching.

I follow a lot of these cases. If this is what it appears to be, this one really disgusts me. Tragic and heart wrenching.

What does it appear to be to you?

I have three main theories...

what are you thinking?

TIA

What does it appear to be to you?

I have three main theories...

what are you thinking?

TIA

I think this is a random crime of opportunity by a predator who has done this before. Much like the Mickey Shunick case.

I wonder if somebody followed Noelle from the party :waitasec:

I think this is a random crime of opportunity by a predator who has done this before. Much like the Mickey Shunick case.

That autopsy should tell us if there was a sexual assault. Which is typically the reason in a random abduction.

Oh, God. Not another one. I just noticed this case on WS, and was surprised to see 6 members and 92 guests on this thread. I knew Noelle must have been found. :(

Going to catch up.....

The first thing I thought of when I started reading was Sonia Varaschin. I don't know why. Maybe it's the country side road that Noelle was found on, her age, beauty.....so sad. :(

That autopsy should tell us if there was a sexual assault. Which is typically the reason in a random abduction.

Sometimes LE doesn't release this information, if it did occur. Each and every case is handled so differently by LE. I'm hoping there will be some public information in this case so whoever is responsible has everyone keeping their eyes out (assuming this is in fact her body).

Sometimes LE doesn't release this information, if it did occur. Each and every case is handled so differently by LE. I'm hoping there will be some public information in this case so whoever is responsible can be found.

Me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member