DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1297358873214_ORIGINAL.jpg

1297358873258_ORIGINAL.jpg

1297358873236_ORIGINAL.jpg

Are there any major differences in the way crimes are investigated and prosecuted in Canada as opposed to the US? Specifically, I am wondering about warrants, searches, and questioning of suspects.

One big difference....THe US releases alot more information compared to Canada.

Are there any major differences in the way crimes are investigated and prosecuted in Canada as opposed to the US? Specifically, I am wondering about warrants, searches, and questioning of suspects.

I would say basically the same. Speaking in general. Usually tight lipped in giving out info in my experience.

Thank God.

That's my feeling too.

You guys have done a great job pulling a lot of info together. At this point anything I add would be pure speculation on my part. I hope tomorrow brings more news. Better news.

These, uh, men were suspected of possibly being in Ontario in September. I would think these guys bailed from Ontario though after this report, assuming they saw it.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/140043-fugitives-may-be-in-ontario

"Police widened their net Thursday in the search for two men sought in the alleged sexual assault and forcible confinement of a teenager in rural Nova Scotia.

Late in the day, Mounties said they have reason to believe David James LeBlanc, 47, and Wayne Alan Cunningham, 31, were travelling in Ontario.

The RCMP said they’re working with a police agency in that province, but force spokesman Sgt. Alain Leblanc said he could not say if it was a major city such as Toronto or another city or town in Ontario."

These guys allegedly assaulted a 16 year old boy...

but I guess some perps are not particular of the gender of their victims... :waitasec:

These guys allegedly assaulted a 16 year old boy...

but I guess some perps are not particular of the gender of their victims... :waitasec:

This is something I learned during the Jessica Ridgeway investigation. I had specifically asked this question, about if some perps assault both genders, and I remember nursebeeme said yes and gave some examples.

It is also important to note that some perps are not age specific, as in the case of ARS who attempted to abduct an adult before killing poor Jessica.

Neither do some perps stay with a specific physical appearance / type, and/or are consistent in their means of disposal, as in the case of Travis Forbes.

So, basically, anyone who participates in this type of behavior at all needs to be looked at, imo.

from the 'FB event' page:

- police are organizing a search at 8:30 (or 9:00) in the morning and the public is welcome to participate. They will have a command post set up.

- it sounds like Noelle left the party on foot, saying she was going to walk home. she lives in Courtright, a village about 10 miles south along the river from where she was last seen. The last person known to have seen her, a female, tried to convince her to take a ride, but Noelle refused and insisted on walking. It sounds like she was upset about something.

- Noelle's father is a retired border agent, so the border staff have been notified (the bridge to Port Huron Michigan is only about a mile north of where Noelle was last seen).

- Noelle's sister is a police officer. This might have been part of the reason why there was such a quick response (and also because Noelle headed out walking and never made it home).

There has already been a tremendous community response.

Border agents have amazing tracking skills. Whoever did this, if the body is Noelle, bless her heart, and it is the work of a random perp, you better believe there is going to be a SERIOUS MANHUNT.

This is something I learned during the Jessica Ridgeway investigation. I had specifically asked this question, about if some perps assault both genders, and I remember nursebeeme said yes and gave some examples.

It is also important to note that some perps are not age specific, as in the case of ARS who attempted to abduct an adult before killing poor Jessica.

Neither do some perps stay with a specific physical appearance / type, and/or are consistent in their means of disposal, as in the case of Travis Forbes.

So, basically, anyone who participates in this type of behavior at all needs to be looked at, imo.

Israel Keyes comes to mind.

That's my feeling too.

You guys have done a great job pulling a lot of info together. At this point anything I add would be pure speculation on my part. I hope tomorrow brings more news. Better news.

As is everything here until LE gives us more information. :)

So true...

anyone engaging in this type of behavior certainly has no scruples... And they have a mindset that cannot be followed logically!:banghead:

Unless you're in Colorado...*cough*....maybe it's kind of close to Canada?

Just sayin'.......

LOL had the same thought. Following the DR case from Colorado. Frustrating to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M5FL72