GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here and have a question. Do I have to refresh the page and go back to the bottom each time to see new posts? That is what I have been having to do.

Yes, unfortunately.

lol I made the same comment. What in the world was she doing with him?

No idea, but I am keeping in mind that this was new years and she appears to work with students- so it may be that they were both at a party? Not trying to stand up for either of them just its possible they're not dating, and if someone works at a college it could be understandable why they'd be around younger people socially.

Not that them not dating would make it any better or anything.

The report says they live together at that address.

We have a 19 year old son. I would die if he was living with some 31 year old woman.

Based on his facebook and age, I would say that McGregor was partying that night. Did they go out to a bar? Did either suspect attend the party Noelle was at? JMO

I hope she wasn't held at that home and raped, killed and then dumped. The home seems pretty close to where Noelle was visiting at the party.

I've decided to delete my comment pulled from his fb page. I am not sure it adds anything but unbearable speculation.

I have no idea. I'm 30 and couldn't imagine being with a 19 y/o.

It's not so much the age difference but they appear to be so odd as a couple, if that's what they were. Hope we get more details. I just can't imagine what their motive was.

This is on her facebook page under Work and Employment.

Greater Good
Sacrificial Lamb
Knowing when something is for the greater good, and accepting it with a happy heart that only greater things can come of it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What on earth does that mean?

Based on his facebook and age, I would say that McGregor was partying that night. Did they go out to a bar? Did either suspect attend the party Noelle was at? JMO

I, too, am wondering if one or both of the perps attended the same party as Noelle that night? :waitasec:

Wow.. well all I can say is fantastic job by LE to catch these two so quickly.

Poor Noelle.

Oh dear. One of his fb likes is a "FetLife" community into BDSM (Bondage/Discipline/Sadism/Masochism): https://www.facebook.com/michael.macgregor.37#!/pages/FetLifecom/213152362056575?sk=info

I don't mean to malign the BDSM community which I don't know a lot about but understand requires consent and not abuse. It's just that if he is already a sick individual he may not have understood that.

rest in peace, Noelle. I hope LE has the right folks and that your family will see justice, even if that is cold comfort for all who loved you.
Maybe that is a common interest of the two perps?

Thanks for all the updates everyone. I just got in a bit ago. Good work LE!!! I'm almost afraid to hear the ME's Report :what: May Justice be swift :furious:

:welcome: Canadiangirl. :wagon:

MSM is Main Stream Media..

Just legit reporting can be used on WS to keep the posting legit!

HTH...(Hope This Helps)... :smile:

Thanks I've been searching for the MSM one all morning lol

This is on her facebook page under Work and Employment.

Greater Good
Sacrificial Lamb
Knowing when something is for the greater good, and accepting it with a happy heart that only greater things can come of it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What on earth does that mean?

Yeah, it's weird, apparently that "Greater Good" is a recent organization only on Facebook (perhaps)... not sure where it's based out of, but it sounds like California.. They do have a twitter feed but inactive since September 2012.

Weird mix, mother involved in religious charitable organization and the local college hooking up with fet life interested jailbait bf... sounds like a craigslist hookup imo....

I agree with the above posters, this is a creepy glimpse...

Good to see you Bravo, NT and Matou sounds familiar but TB is older and so is the victim.

He only has 8 friends on FB I find that weird, he isn't a bad looking guy and she has over 500 and well I find her unattractive in every way. Creepy

Maybe that is a common interest of the two perps?

oh drat --
I actually deleted my comment because I re-thought its usefulness so early in the arrest. But I guess I wasn't quick enough.
Sigh! I'll leave it to you, IHNC, if you decide to delete your reply citing my post or not. Sorry, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdreamofJeannie