GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I heard TB was making comments on the initial search pages on FB

I can only hope that injuries were result of remorse (not that I am pro suicide) but I can't see how someone could not have remorse...

However... I am still thinking it could have something to do with the night's events..:(

JMO

Latest Sarnia Observer article states that they were arrested "without incident' and also that his hands were wrapped in splints and taped.

A lawyer speaking on his behalf asked the court to ensure a detention facility was made aware of MacGregor’s “severe injuries.”

I am going through his and her friends and there is a girl that added TB Dec 31st who looks native and has a cousin with the last name Mcgregor, does he look native at all? Is it possible that the two are cousins or related? I guess they might have said that on the news if it were true.

Here is the last girl that was added to TB's FB and maybe take a look

https://www.facebook.com/stacy.solomon.90

I'm getting "content unavailable". I dont have a FB acct. so I depend on you guys lol

Latest Sarnia Observer article states that they were arrested "without incident' and also that his hands were wrapped in splints and taped.

A lawyer speaking on his behalf asked the court to ensure a detention facility was made aware of MacGregor’s “severe injuries.”

I saw that and wondered if RPN cohort bandaged him up. Splints may indicate breaks :what: Which horrifies me to type. Especially given the fact it "appears" he didn't seek Medical attention. IMO

I am just throwing stuff out there Bravo because I am at work I cant really look to deep into it.

I am just throwing stuff out there Bravo because I am at work I cant really look to deep into it.

Appreciate what ya can do from work :seeya: I'm headed there myself in a bit.

Wow her FB count has gone down from 560 to 530 already.
Also TB is not friends with NP brother ... unless he unfriended her too?
If her brother does know this woman, it makes me sick to think how he must feel right now ...

there was a comment online that made me think he might but I couldn't really tell. It certainly seems possible, v odd for a 19 year old to only have 8 friends.

I am sure he must have another profile and I am trying to find it.

Wow her FB count has gone down from 560 to 530 already.
Also TB is not friends with NP brother ... unless he unfriended her too?
If her brother does know this woman, it makes me sick to think how he must feel right now ...

I was wondering that too.

Sorry, did that fact appear in an article.... I think I might have missed that...

No it didn't. That's why my post ended with IMO. He may have sought medical help and been awaiting casting. If this was connected to the crime he may not have done anything. If he did it may have led LE in his direction. IMO

ETA-I should have left out the word fact. It's just my speak but can lead to confusion lol

I saw that and wondered if RPN cohort bandaged him up. Splints may indicate breaks :what: Which horrifies me to type. Especially given the fact it "appears" he didn't seek Medical attention. IMO

I wouldn't be suprised that he resisted arrest. ;)

I am going through his and her friends and there is a girl that added TB Dec 31st who looks native and has a cousin with the last name Mcgregor, does he look native at all? Is it possible that the two are cousins or related? I guess they might have said that on the news if it were true.

Hey crazyladi! I believe the native you are referring to is somebody not related to this case.

The native spells his name Mcgregor. The male 19 year old that was arrested is spelled MacGregor.

I don't see that name any longer on TB's account... McGregor / MacGregor is a fairly common name around the Sarnia Lambton area....

Looks can have little to do with relationship (relatives etc), but I get the angle...

No it didn't. That's why my post ended with IMO. He may have sought medical help and been awaiting casting. If this was connected to the crime he may not have done anything. If he did it may have led LE in his direction. IMO

ETA-I should have left out the word fact. It's just my speak but can lead to confusion lol

Understood... I thought I was missing something glaring... a "tell" as they call it! Thank you!

They were arrested without incident .. so I don't think he got his hands hurt by LE.

Seems like these were injuries sustained prior to that.

Splints would indicate broken fingers, possibly ruling out frost bite.

On TB's FB there is a vido of a "Mike" tagged bouncing on a trampoline. I could not tell if it was him. But he is young and at the same range of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member