GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled it...

"Switch" is a person in bdsm who likes to be either dominant (on top) or submissive (bottom)... Therefore... They may switch roles...

My... Aren't we getting an education in societal practices today... Hmmmm?

:book:

Websleuths is th University of EVERYTHING YOU NEVER IMAGINED!!! :)

Let's not forget the beautiful smile of a life lost too soon.
Rest in Peace Noelle...

7776439.bin

Thank-you so much, Honey_West.

That is a beautiful picture, and the lightness of good in Noelle, shines out, in stark contrast to the other two. Wow.

The area where the London woman was last seen was in the same area as the bar that TB frequented in London. At The Office I believe it is called.

TB and NP knew each other according to NP facebook ( Scentsy was listed with TBs name) So to me she was targeted directly if it was premeditated

I don't see what you're talking about. NP's name was listed under the Scentsy, not TB. The Scentsy page was for another person with initials NP, not TB.

Well I had no idea but their fetlife names come from a TV show called Archer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archer_(TV_series)

My post from earlier this evening...

Those are characters on the tv show Archer (on FX in the US). Comedy/satire about a James Bond type guy (Sterling) and Lana (Kane) is his ex, a super hot spy who he spars with at work--the sexual tension thing. It is an animated show. (crude but actually really funny, IMHO)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

I still haven't joined, but am going to.

I wonder if we can say we are a "websleuth" in our profile. It would be quite entertaining to all the sudden see a hundred websleuths signing up!! :floorlaugh:

i want to see the site myself, but am afraid of joining fetlife. i was thinking my user name could be websleuth1 or websluth1111 or of the like. lol

I want to thank TheGoatDetective for the information provided in regards to the Fetlife site and profiles of MM and TB. Super websleuthing at it's finest.

i want to see the site myself, but am afraid of joining fetlife. i was thinking my user name could be websleuth1 or websluth1111 or of the like. lol

Don't, then all the "Fetters" will flock here looking for a party. Does everyone have their furry costumes ready.

I know of lots of nurses with arrest records who still practice nursing. Not all places to criminal background checks.

Oh wow every where I have worked has even for home care must just be common practice where I live in Windsor or just where I've worked Ty for the infor

Please don't jump on me for asking, but is it even remotely possible that Noelle may have been a member of the fetish community?

Just wondering if this was not 100% random.

Scentsy is candles ( think avon) and according to NPs facebook under likes i believe it shows Scentsy with TBs name next to it as if a rep for scentsy. I do not know if they actually knew each other but it would imply they did.

Great Catch, Myzzy! :websleuther:

TB's pof profile indicates her education as "some college". Wouldn't she need to have graduated to be a nurse or an RPN? Could she have been working at the nursing home in more of a companion than nursing capacity? If so, there might not have been as much of a "security" background check.....

I know of lots of nurses with arrest records who still practice nursing. Not all places to criminal background checks.

Maybe TB has been flying just under the radar until now. :moo:

Furries are people who dress like animals.... Picture Mickey Mouse at Disneyland... Only they choose animals who represent their personalities... And they meet on-line... And/or in conventions.... And make Furry Whoopei (sex)...

I learned this on CSI Las Vegas! True! :giggle:

scritchin' I saw it too

TB posted this commentary under the topic of Sexual Abuse and BDSM only a month ago. Appears that she herself was a victim of abuse - at least in her words:

Lana_Caine: about 1 month ago | report

"well as a survivor i had to try a lot of different aspects of kink to find the specific things that i liked. some things i thought i would enjoy i wound up really hating, they would cause me to disassociate to a very bad place. yet others (like fake rape) that i thought i would hate are the things i really enjoy. it was a long exploration not just of kink but of myself. my kinks also helped in my "recovery" because they caused me to really look at the reasons i enjoyed them.

i guess the most important thing is to try everything once, i mean if she doesnt like it thats cool at least she knows. and kink has some strange healing powers for survivors. better than sessions upon sessions of counselling id dare to say. in fact i personally loved the exploration of kink, to my abuse, to how i became the person i am. i am much more accepting of myself and it helped me see that i do deserve to have the things i want from life :)"

Victim becomes predator? Hmmm.

She said it! It is VERY twisted thinking. She has never been able to stop being a victim. Often victim aggress, as in, "I will GET you before YOU get me".

There is undoubtedly a connection there. Perhaps someone grew a conscience.

Ummm her fb has Giresi's Pizza listed as a favourite. Someone on here said MM worked there. Could this be how they know each other? Seems very fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234