GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully believe the FetLife activity would have not come to light as early as it had if not for the folks here sleuthing it out.
It would have been discovered eventually by the crime lab/computer geeks *No Disrespect to them, as they do a fantastic job*
But I doubt it would have come to light so early into the investigation.

The fetlife Profiles were given to police because friends of the accused knew they existed and it was posted on Facebook the day they were arrested. Just saying

I fully believe the FetLife activity would have not come to light as early as it had if not for the folks here sleuthing it out.
It would have been discovered eventually by the crime lab/computer geeks *No Disrespect to them, as they do a fantastic job*

Yes, Goat did an amazing job find that and then Poof....I have not seen Goat since.

The fetlife Profiles were given to police because friends of the accused knew they existed and it was posted on Facebook the day they were arrested. Just saying

it is odd that LE didn't removed them sooner.

Thanks for the post. I am curious how you can state that the information you have provided is "founded" and "true." Unless folk are directly related to LE, or LE themselves, I still don't know how many out there would be privy to the exact location that the murder occurred. Is this information also not from "people talking"? And just because you are a neighbor and were home that night, how are you 100% certain that the crime didn't happen in her home?

As for what people are doing on this forum, etc., the title of this site is "websleuths." Just saying. I also feel that a number of posters were very instrumental in possibly getting information to LE that might never have occurred, ie., the FetLife postings.

Just my thoughts...

You can believe what ever you so wish to believe. I have no reason to lie. I know the incident did not happen there. That's all that needs to be said. I have no problem verifying with Police and telling them what i know. However as for wanting to clear things up, that is all i am trying to do. I understand some people would rather bask in the glory that people believe the false info provided, i however am about the truth. If you don't believe truth, then perhaps you can wait until the media releases where she was Murdered however i already know it was not there. Police might verify that if you just called them and asked. JMO

Goat is still might be cleaning out the eyes and showering....

I wonder if she feels comfortable disclosing weather she knows if TB owned the house or not. Perhaps she did and used the duplex as a way to pay her mortgage while she went through school. (respectfully snipped)

I am not the one who knows TB. However, I was told today (again, rumour so take it with a grain of salt) that TB does own the house - that it was purchased for her by her mother for TB and her children. I don't want to drag TB's innocent mother and children back into the discussion - but yeah, from what I've heard it is not a rental.

Doesn't mean she couldn't rent out a room though if she wanted.

Been away a few days and alot has been posted...I just heard some wonderful, amazing news not long ago and haven't seen it in a post so I hope none of you mind my sharing this
noellesgift has already received over $10,000 in donations she must be smiling down on everyone from heaven knowing that her light will continue to shine imo

it is odd that LE didn't removed them sooner.

Its not really that odd, things like that take time to substantiate and the LE would have had to request it. Just the same as the face book pages, Last i checked, The female accused page is still active however the male accused is not.

Exactly
Websleuths certainly had the "scoop" on that info.

Just Watched the News from Windsor CBC
Journalist Training 101
If your going to go on National TV
Get your Facts Right
The Reporter who was doing the segment at the Church After
the Funeral,
Looked over at the school next to the church and
Said that NP Was a Teacher there
The School was St Michaels in Brights Grove
But NP was a teacher at St Matthews in Sarnia
Just wanted to point that out just in case someone watched the segment
and wondered about the comment...

So snoopie, are you allowed to say where the murder happened or can you only state that she was not murdered in TB's home?

We would like to "Thank" everyone for everyone's insight regarding the murder of Noelle. My wife and I have lurked on this site since this murder has happened and have read every posting and finally decided to sign up and tell you what we know. My wife is a relative of the Paquette family, though she did know Noelle personally. My wife did attend the funeral today to give her respect to Noelle and to the Paquette family. She was overwhelmed from the amazing turn out at today's funeral.She was told that the family did have a private open casket viewing yesterday. There has always been a theory that she was burned but can't confirm 100% she wasn't, but the face was not burned. We do hope these people that did this to Noelle get the punishment they deserve.

I am very sorry for your loss. :rose:

You can believe what ever you so wish to believe. I have no reason to lie. I know the incident did not happen there. That's all that needs to be said. I have no problem verifying with Police and telling them what i know. However as for wanting to clear things up, that is all i am trying to do. I understand some people would rather bask in the glory that people believe the false info provided, i however am about the truth. If you don't believe truth, then perhaps you can wait until the media releases where she was Murdered however i already know it was not there. Police might verify that if you just called them and asked. JMO

No one is saying your lying Snoopie. I feel alot of anger and hurt coming from you and you seem to be delivering some of that here. It is understandable, everyone in this community is hurt and feeling pain and confusion and everyone here on WS cares about what happened to NP and to many others. I assume since you are a neighbour you likely knew at least one of the accused and maybe that makes it harder. All I know is a lovely human life was taken , regardless of anything. That makes me sad and angry and frustrated and feeling hurt as well.

Just Watched the News from Windsor CBC
Journalist Training 101
If your going to go on National TV
Get your Facts Right
The Reporter who was doing the segment at the Church After
the Funeral,
Looked over at the school next to the church and
Said that NP Was a Teacher there
The School was St Michaels in Brights Grove
But NP was a teacher at St Matthews in Sarnia
Just wanted to point that out just in case someone watched the segment
and wondered about the comment...

Oh geez. I wonder how school was affected at St. Michael's today - or if at all. My mom said cars were parked EVERYWHERE. Obviously in the church/school parking lot but also in the public school lot, down Hamilton Road AND along both sides of New Lakeshore Road (which is definitely not a place you'd normally be allowed to park).

I feel like the tension, or whatever, going on with this board right now is not in line with Noelle's spirit. If there is one day for unity it should be today, the day she was laid to rest. IMO. No offense intended. This case is close to so many that I would hate to see conversation / friendly debate deteriorate.

Oh geez. I wonder how school was affected at St. Michael's today - or if at all. My mom said cars were parked EVERYWHERE. Obviously in the church/school parking lot but also in the public school lot, down Hamilton Road AND along both sides of New Lakeshore Road (which is definitely not a place you'd normally be allowed to park).

I never thought of that
side of it .....
good point,,,,,

My heart goes out to NP Family , especially her sister being a Sarnia Police Officer
The Months to come are not going to be Easy that's for Sure

No one is saying your lying Snoopie. I feel alot of anger and hurt coming from you and you seem to be delivering some of that here. It is understandable, everyone in this community is hurt and feeling pain and confusion and everyone here on WS cares about what happened to NP and to many others. I assume since you are a neighbour you likely knew at least one of the accused and maybe that makes it harder. All I know is a lovely human life was taken , regardless of anything. That makes me sad and angry and frustrated and feeling hurt as well.

I promise you i am not angry at all. I am just very careful with how i word my opinion and facts. I came here only to clear up some false information and kind of feel like the other use has a need to defend the false information. If he/she chooses to believe false information that that is up to him. I have no reason nor need to make false statements. :) Thank you for your concern though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member