GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Goat did an amazing job find that and then Poof....I have not seen Goat since.

Am I the only one that finds it weird, that TheGoatDetective' only two posts were about that....and not another post??

TB owns a white car, and MM owned what was it? A red or dark coloured van?
Owned being loosely used as it could be borrowed from someone..

if memory serves me MM is a wine coloured van

One thing i do want to bring up that i dont know if it has
MM was 19
What about his parents
where are they
what do we know about them
Did they know about MM being involved with TB

I think this angle is important to this Case

Those van seats pop out real easy in the models younger then 20 years or so.

Has the cause of death been mentioned? I've seen a few posts here referring to something truly horrific happening to her but I can't seem to pinpoint anything specific.

Naw - this is their 1st murder. Just look at the disorganization - losing the lighter, getting burned, stabbing themselves & getting caught in 2 days. They're amateurs - couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.

Hi, Iam new here and i just read this about loosing a lighter,getting burned and stabbing themselves....this is the first I have heard of this. I only know what i have heard on the radio. I am very interested in learning more about this. I was wondering why MM's hands were splinted and wrapped but nothing more was said about it on the news.

Is there a link to a previous thread about this? Or a website? Thank you for any help you can offer. Like i said, I am brand new to this. This is actually my very first post.

Has the cause of death been mentioned? I've seen a few posts here referring to something truly horrific happening to her but I can't seem to pinpoint anything specific.

Nothing has been released at all. Pure speculation at this point.

MM was 19
What about his parents
where are they

There was a post awhile ago from someone who knew MM. They stated he moved to Sarnia from London about a year or so ago. His father lives in London. He lived in Sarnia with his aunt not his father, but spent most of his time at TB's house.

I think credit given to WS here for FetLife info might lead people to believe WS led the cops to their profiles. Since I am not LE up there I obviously don't know if it was MM's reference on FB that enlightened the police or if it really was WS. Either way, they know which is all that matters.

This just means that MSM found out about the FetLife info from here NOT LE... I would assume that LE would have had that info as soon as they searched the homes and went thru their computers, I'm going to go as far as to suggest that perhaps they had the sites bookmarked like most of us do and the login information saved to their browser or had it so the sites automatically loged in. I would also hazard a guess that the reason the profiles were not shut down right away is because it takes time for them to get warrants in the jurisdictions that the sites are hosted in to have them shut down and that could be the reason LE didn't release that information OR perhaps TB and MM's lawyer's are not worried about the sites because LE already had that information and there was no reason to hide it. At best I think WS can take the credit for alerting MSM to the profiles. JMO

MM was 19
What about his parents
where are they

MM was raised in London. He moved to Sarnia some time after graduating from HS in February. I would assume a parent is still in London. It was me who'd originally said MM was living with his Dad on Proctor St. Later, another poster had said it was aunt/uncle. I honestly am not positive which is true, but do know he was living with an adult male on Proctor St. I think its highly unlikely that the Proctor St home was the crime scene.

no the cause of death hasn't been released yet.

What I was wondering was she was seen leaving a party downtown, and that was her last known where abouts but if they saw her on one of the cameras downtown getting into a vehicle wouldn't they have mentioned that when the search was being organized instead of she was last seen leaving a party? beings they would want information on the vehicle?

so many unanswered questions within 3 days, she went missing, search party, her body was found, two people were arrested and charged with first degree murder. jmo but wow it all seem to happen so fast with so little information

Hey FF28 :seeya: No we have no COD yet.

My husband said the police had part of Lakeshore or somewhere just off Lakeshore taped off yesterday evening. I don't know if it's related. I'll ask him exactly where when he gets home. I can't find anything about it online.

The vehicle in question is a white car, not a van, JMO

So if this is true....a white car....well i heard that TB drove a white car....if a car was involved...perhaps in an accident or as possible crime scene...the LE are usually seen by someone taking the car for inspection and if it was at TB's home then neighbours would know...unless it was the car driven to london where they were arrested. IMO
There is so much speculation and so much we do not know and so much that we will slowly learn through msm or if and when the LE release a statement. We have already put these two through trial and jury and put them away.....which of course if it is proven they are guilty i hope they never see the light of day but there is still so much we do not know...soooo much.....regardless of their perverted kinky lifestyle which makes it easier to lock them up asap....we do not know what really happened. The first degree guilty charge certainly makes me believe that the LE have it right but i hope soon some more details will be released officially so facts can be put straight and speculation can be minimalized. Just my opinion
My heart goes out to all the families involved. They are all victims.

Does your post mean that TB was in fact seen talking to NP that night, or seen getting in the vehicle with the accused? Because I am from this community, I like many have been wondering if it was a random grab or if NP was specifically targeted.

I didn't read it, wasn't even on that page....but I get the impression that TB was merely just trying to cover her *advertiser censored* and as such as posting on the page (the one re: when Noelle was Missing), feigning concern, trying to pretend she'd once given her directions...perhaps she was even on there trying to see what people were saying, what they might "know" or what someone might have seen. How unthinkable for a killer to do such a thing but I guess it's not surprising. Wonder what else she posted on there.

In the TS case, the home of TLM was assumed to have been the place of the murder early in the case by many of the locals because the forensics team spent many days there. They also spent a great deal of time at MR home as well. In the end, neither locations proved to be the place of the murder. I don't think any correlations can be drawn simply because foresenics teams are at a place or how long they are there for. Even If they have a cut and dry case against someone, all the i's need to be dotted and the T's crossed, if it takes 1 hour to do that, or one week, it doesn't matter. There probably only are a handful of people who know the entire story around the events of Jan 1 and until the story is told in a court of law, or in a confession, most of the comments are hearsay and speculation. My own thoughts are that because of the very quick arrests and very few (if any at all) requests for help in locating the perpetrators of this crime, that they had them in their radar very early.

My husband said the police had part of Lakeshore or somewhere just off Lakeshore taped off yesterday evening. I don't know if it's related. I'll ask him exactly where when he gets home. I can't find anything about it online.

Murphy at Cathcart was taped off all yesterday afternoon/evening. Its one block up from Lakeshore. Taped because a 10 year old girl was struck and killed by a 78 year old woman who blew through a cross walk/crossing guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321