GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there actual evidence about anyone getting burned, or TB, MM, stabbing themselves. Please show me where that information comes from. I have seen no sources that fit these allegations. Not saying they are untrue. Just want to know why many are saying it as if it is fact.

MM did have splints/bandages on both wrists and his attorney said he was bAdly injured. I think those are two facts.

But I am not sure if there is any evidence that TB was injured. Just rumor so far I think.

I've never known what to think of this story. All other penitentiary information and media implies that long term prisoners keep their houses (cells) clean, why are our Canadian lifers so different? Something stinks about this story, as bad as the "I found Karla Homolka" fairytale.

Because they are housed in the Bowels of one of the oldest Canadian Prisons. And with the worst of the worst. Kingston is closing and all prisoners will relocate. Take a tour if your up that way. To get down to where these guys are housed you need to know somebody. Somebody high up.

What Parent Doesnt know that his 19yr old is Dating
a 31 yr old woman
Its Called having a Relationship with your Kid
A type of relationship that you dont have to Monitor them
they willingly Talk to you
That's what i have with My Kids ...
Its Called a Relationship

Its a Parents Job to be Sleuth and Nosy
in a Friendship style of Way

At any time I can ping my kids phone to
find them
and they are totally okay with it
they know I love them and care
and with what just happened in our Community
So Glad I installed the Google Latitude App on there phone

Perhaps his parents knew about his friendship, perhaps they didn't. Doesn't matter as we are not sleuthing them...they are innocent.

MM did have splints/bandages on both wrists and his attorney said he was bAdly injured. I think those are two facts.

But I am not sure if there is any evidence that TB was injured. Just rumor so far I think.

As I mentioned before, hand, wrist and arm injuries are indicative for the operator of the motor vehicle to sustain in a collision.

LE may not have had accessed the cameras yet when that announcement was made... The first MSM news about her missing and the first search started on the evening of the 1st. Later that evening was when the Maundaumin tip was called in....Just guessing that video may have been accessed after that.

yep i under that just wondering why if she was last seen walking down christina street when she was reported missing they didn't check the cameras first jmo maybe they were doing that well the search was on or got a tip we don't know about. Just would be nice to know what happenned to this poor girl, and its so unlike Sarnia for their not to be alot said about what happenned.

Much earlier someone said that the "psychic" found a lighter and saw "a spit" and people were debating what "a spit" meant (Was it a typo for spot? Did they mean spit as in mucous?). I think they meant exactly what the said: They saw a spit. Hence, the closed casket.

I am assuming they wouldn't release much information until at least until the funeral was over. That is out of respect if nothing else.

Speaking of respect, I want to thank the mods for closing the WS site from 11-12 today and the awesome tribute posted to show our respect.

police are not releasing the cause of death..this one article mentions it
http://www.sarniathisweek.com/2013/...ent-as-missing-teachers-search-ends-in-murder

another article with a quote but I can't locate it

I think we need to remember that parents, kids etc of the victim or the accused should not be discussed they are innocent in all of this

yep i under that just wondering why if she was last seen walking down christina street when she was reported missing they didn't check the cameras first jmo maybe they were doing that well the search was on or got a tip we don't know about. Just would be nice to know what happenned to this poor girl, and its so unlike Sarnia for their not to be alot said about what happenned.

I was part of the Wednesday morning search party. We were told, by police, that she was last sighted at Christina/Wellington, apparently headed south bound. I believe it was said that sighting was on camera.

Is there actual evidence about anyone getting burned, or TB, MM, stabbing themselves. Please show me where that information comes from. I have seen no sources that fit these allegations. Not saying they are untrue. Just want to know why many are saying it as if it is fact.

This is where those rumors stem from.
Brought over from Thread #1 Page 44 Post 1100

01-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Sarnian Sarnian

First off, this is truly a tragedy, and my condolences for anyone who is connected either with the victim or the accused.

The woman drove a white grand prix and the male drove a wine colored Ford Windstar, they did not live together but he spent most of his time at her home.
I believe her daughter was mentally handicapped and fairly well cared for by the woman. They were arrested in London because the woman had been badly lacerated on her arm and feared going to the hospital here, so she went to London. The LE responded so quickly due to a tip from a young woman who had a vision of foot prints in the snow and a lighter close by the night before the massive community search, she took it upon herself and fiancé to go and investigate her vision, they found the location, took a photo of the area she saw in her vision and sent it to police. She is claiming she is a medium, regardless of what i believe she is not in any trouble and im sure the LE has gone over that 100%. at this point now with all the talk going around its not clear what all is true and what all is fabricated above are 100% facts. The next bit is more than rumor but can not be 100% confirmed as of yet. The victim was brutally stabbed to death and the body burned beyond recognition in a wooded area 15 minutes outside of Sarnia. The Woman had tried to stop the actual murder and failed after she received her laceration of the arm during a conflict with the male. Two sets of tracks were found with what appeared to be drag marks in the snow leading to the actual site where the body was found. His wounds would be consistent of many stabbing cases. I do not know either the victims or the accused what so ever and have zero connections with them. If any more information comes my way I will keep updating what I can.

COD is not being released because it is being considered as evidence in the trial ... was in the news paper in one of the posted links a few pages back

Hi everyone. I am brand new here and there is SO much to read and its hard to follow one thread to another. So I thought I would ask a couple of questions and hopefully someone can fill me in or send me to a page where I can read up on it.

First, I heard that MM had bandaged and splinted arms and hands but nothing more was said about it until I read on here that a lighter was lost, there were burns and the two charged had stabbed themselves. I woukd like more info on that, is there a thead or topuc on here anout that? If so, could someone post the site adresses?

Second, has a cause of death been released?

Third and lastly, what does LE and MSM tand for or is there a site that I coukd look at that gives these definitions?

Thanks so much for any help that anyone can offer.

a 31 yr old woman

find them
You or we do not know the parents or MM's relationship with them and to speculate or lay blame on innocent people is not fair or appropriate on this site.
From what i have learned is that MM lived away from his parents to attend school in Sarnia....a hour away....so regardless of how close or not close they were they would have no clue as to who he spent time with....besides it was clarified that TB and MM did not claim to be in a relationship.
I lived away from home all through university and i have the best parents ever but they had no idea who i spent time with......they heard and met who i brought home or who i spoke about. I am just saying leave the parents out of it....they are victims too. Just my opinion

I was part of the Wednesday morning search party. We were told, by police, that she was last sighted at Christina/Wellington, apparently headed south bound. I believe it was said that sighting was on camera.

Thanks for clearing that up,I know i read somewhere she was last seen walking i just don't remember it saying by camera i could be wrong but just curious as to how she ended up with these two lunatic.

I am new here...but have been reading the posts the last few days. I am from Sarnia and find it next to impossible that nobody saw np or that the perps would try to physically abduct her from downtown. I have been downtown on a normal evening..not NYE when it would be busier..and there are people all over the place...the no smoking bylaws has people standing outside every bar..there are taxis, police presence, and local traffic. 2-230 am the bars are closing and people are piling out into the streets. Just seems to me if she was abducted it didn't happen on christina street.
Another thing that made me go mmmm...was it mentioned one of the perps children was a special needs child? if my memory is correct from the posts...then that might be the connection as NP volunteered with many organizations that helped children in our community.

Hi everyone. I am brand new here and there is SO much to read and its hard to follow one thread to another. So I thought I would ask a couple of questions and hopefully someone can fill me in or send me to a page where I can read up on it.

First, I heard that MM had bandaged and splinted arms and hands but nothing more was said about it until I read on here that a lighter was lost, there were burns and the two charged had stabbed themselves. I woukd like more info on that, is there a thead or topuc on here anout that? If so, could someone post the site adresses?

Second, has a cause of death been released?

Third and lastly, what does LE and MSM tand for or is there a site that I coukd look at that gives these definitions?

Thanks so much for any help that anyone can offer.

Welcome :seeya: It was reported in the media when MM appeared in Court his hands were bandaged and possibly splinted. The burning and stabbing is speculation. We do know these two had a keen interest in rape,violence,cutting as seen on FetLife. No cause of death released (COD) LE is Law Enforcement. MSM is Main Stream Media. A lighter was found by the couple who were on the road (dang forgot the name of the Rd.) where Noelle was found. apparently there was some markings in the snow which alerted them to stop. Now that topic is a whole other story you can read about way back. If i wasn't getting so tired i would look for it. Anyone?

Much earlier someone said that the "psychic" found a lighter and saw "a spit" and people were debating what "a spit" meant (Was it a typo for spot? Did they mean spit as in mucous?). I think they meant exactly what the said: They saw a spit. Hence, the closed casket.

Someone posted that there was an open casket for a private family viewing, and her lovely face had not been burned. I guess that does not mean they didn'T TRY to burn the evidence though.

Because they are housed in the Bowels of one of the oldest Canadian Prisons. And with the worst of the worst. Kingston is closing and all prisoners will relocate. Take a tour if your up that way. To get down to where these guys are housed you need to know somebody. Somebody high up.

And in the bowel's of that prison all they have is a very small cell. Pictures of Bernardo in his cell show neatness and order.
You kinda prove my point with your comment, when only a select few not bound by professional conduct have access they can say pretty much whatever the hell they want, can't they?
Bernardo didn't look crazy in the interview about the Bain murder. He sounds like his usual idiotic self, but he doesn't sound or look crazy.
Knowing what I know about equally dismal and bleak incarceration situations I call ******** on the Ottawa Sun article. The Ottawa Sun reported that a paedophile by the name of Nathan Engler had a pair of little girl's panties in his computer bag when he was arrested when he didn't.
I just wouldn't get my hopes up that Bernardo's suffering in any way from a piece of yellow journalism and a couple of nonconvicts impression of Kingston Penitentiary.

I am new here...but have been reading the posts the last few days. I am from Sarnia and find it next to impossible that nobody saw np or that the perps would try to physically abduct her from downtown. I have been downtown on a normal evening..not NYE when it would be busier..and there are people all over the place...the no smoking bylaws has people standing outside every bar..there are taxis, police presence, and local traffic. 2-230 am the bars are closing and people are piling out into the streets. Just seems to me if she was abducted it didn't happen on christina street.
Another thing that made me go mmmm...was it mentioned one of the perps children was a special needs child? if my memory is correct from the posts...then that might be the connection as NP volunteered with many organizations that helped children in our community.

You took the words right out of my mouth about no one seen anything, i seen a posting earlier on that said TB wrote on the first facebook page well the search was going on that " if you had never asked for directions i would never have known you", JMO but maybe if she was leaning over the car asking for directions they offered her a ride and she got in no one thinking anything of it, maybe it was a spur of the moment decision on MM and TB's part to do this and thats why they were caught so quickly it wasn't planned out it was an as we go plan. JMO.

a 31 yr old woman

find them
You or we do not know the parents or MM's relationship with them and to speculate or lay blame on innocent people is not fair or appropriate on this site.
From what i have learned is that MM lived away from his parents to attend school in Sarnia....a hour away....so regardless of how close or not close they were they would have no clue as to who he spent time with....besides it was clarified that TB and MM did not claim to be in a relationship.
I lived away from home all through university and i have the best parents ever but they had no idea who i spent time with......they heard and met who i brought home or who i spoke about. I am just saying leave the parents out of it....they are victims too. Just my opinion

Hey
I totally Respect yours and others opinion on this
I am Not Blaming MM Parents i am just saying
i am seeing Red Flags
And Even if a Child is Not living at home
there is a Handy thing called Face Book
We can find out alot of stuff about them on there

Again
In most Cases like this
a Tradition Trend in these type of Crimes
is the
Person who commits the Crime