GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM was raised in London. He moved to Sarnia some time after graduating from HS in February. I would assume a parent is still in London. It was me who'd originally said MM was living with his Dad on Proctor St. Later, another poster had said it was aunt/uncle. I honestly am not positive which is true, but do know he was living with an adult male on Proctor St. I think its highly unlikely that the Proctor St home was the crime scene.

Absent Non Present Parents
Clearly MM did not have a strong Relationship with his Parents
So Typical in these situations

This just means that MSM found out about the FetLife info from here NOT LE... I would assume that LE would have had that info as soon as they searched the homes and went thru their computers, I'm going to go as far as to suggest that perhaps they had the sites bookmarked like most of us do and the login information saved to their browser or had it so the sites automatically loged in. I would also hazard a guess that the reason the profiles were not shut down right away is because it takes time for them to get warrants in the jurisdictions that the sites are hosted in to have them shut down and that could be the reason LE didn't release that information OR perhaps TB and MM's lawyer's are not worried about the sites because LE already had that information and there was no reason to hide it. At best I think WS can take the credit for alerting MSM to the profiles. JMO

WS, and in particular these threads about the NP case were mentioned on Windsor News last night.

Naw - this is their 1st murder. Just look at the disorganization - losing the lighter, getting burned, stabbing themselves & getting caught in 2 days. They're amateurs - couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.

I would love to tell you all where the murder took place and clear that up, however i do not know the exact location. Like everyone else i can only keep up with what LE releases the only thing i do know for sure is that it did not happen In the home of the accused. So Sorry Matou

What does LE mean? I am new and not used to the shortforms thanks!

no the cause of death hasn't been released yet.

What I was wondering was she was seen leaving a party downtown, and that was her last known where abouts but if they saw her on one of the cameras downtown getting into a vehicle wouldn't they have mentioned that when the search was being organized instead of she was last seen leaving a party? beings they would want information on the vehicle?

so many unanswered questions within 3 days, she went missing, search party, her body was found, two people were arrested and charged with first degree murder. jmo but wow it all seem to happen so fast with so little information

LE may not have had accessed the cameras yet when that announcement was made... The first MSM news about her missing and the first search started on the evening of the 1st. Later that evening was when the Maundaumin tip was called in....Just guessing that video may have been accessed after that.

Absent Non Present Parents
Clearly MM did not have a strong Relationship with his Parents
So Typical in these situations

When I went to college, I did not live with my parents either....does not mean they were "absent non present parents". How do we know he did not have a strong relationship with his parents?

Naw - this is their 1st murder. Just look at the disorganization - losing the lighter, getting burned, stabbing themselves & getting caught in 2 days. They're amateurs - couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.

Hi, Iam new here and i just read this about loosing a lighter,getting burned and stabbing themselves....this is the first I have heard of this. I only know what i have heard on the radio. I am very interested in learning more about this. I was wondering why MM's hands were splinted and wrapped but nothing more was said about it on the news.

Is there a link to a previous thread about this? Or a website? Thank you for any help you can offer. Like i said, I am brand new to this. This is actually my very first post.

Just to give you an idea of what it is like living in the Pen, here is an article about a reporters visit to the K Pen.
(Im sure most have read this link, but it is interesting for any newcomers)

http://www.ottawamenscentre.com/news/20050621_bernardo.htm

I've never known what to think of this story. All other penitentiary information and media implies that long term prisoners keep their houses (cells) clean, why are our Canadian lifers so different? Something stinks about this story, as bad as the "I found Karla Homolka" fairytale.

Hi, Iam new here and i just read this about loosing a lighter,getting burned and stabbing themselves....this is the first I have heard of this. I only know what i have heard on the radio. I am very interested in learning more about this. I was wondering why MM's hands were splinted and wrapped but nothing more was said about it on the news.

Is there a link to a previous thread about this? Or a website? Thank you for any help you can offer. Like i said, I am brand new to this. This is actually my very first post.

All that you mention is pure speculation so far. We all wish we had the true hard facts, but we do not.

When I went to college, I did not live with my parents either....does not mean they were "absent non present parents". How do we know he did not have a strong relationship with his parents?

K
Any Parent With a Brain
would have alot of Red flags with
a 31 yr old dating there 19 yr old Son
Just Saying
There is No way that MM had a Strong Relationship with his Parents
nor did he come from a Strong Grounded Family
No Way

K
Any Parent With a Brain
Just Saying
No Way

What 19yr old tells his parents EVERYTHING!!!!

K
Any Parent With a Brain
Just Saying
No Way

Apparently they were not "dating" they made that clear on their FL sites....from what i saw posted here on WS. They my not have known she existed if they live in London. His parents are not on trial ...we do not know who they are or what they knew. JMO

Is there actual evidence about anyone getting burned, or TB, MM, stabbing themselves. Please show me where that information comes from. I have seen no sources that fit these allegations. Not saying they are untrue. Just want to know why many are saying it as if it is fact.

K. Now we haven't really looked at another location as the crime scene. There is the possibilty of MM's residence. Outdoors doesn't seem logical to me. Given what the motive "could" be. The weather. Too many extra LE and folk out due to New Years. I suppose a vehicle? For some reason I dont see that either.

I thought that MM lived with his father. But maybe his dad was out of town or something?

I agree that it was probably too cold and too public to have happened outside.

Maybe in a van with no seats in the back?

The entire 1st thread was devoted to the woman who found a lighter, why his hands were splinted (burns require splints so the muscles don't contract) and possible cuts to TB's arm. Most of what was discussed was from local's having info. Thank God we have locals - so many have signed up for this case.

What 19yr old tells his parents EVERYTHING!!!!

What Parent Doesnt know that his 19yr old is Dating
a 31 yr old woman
Its Called having a Relationship with your Kid
A type of relationship that you dont have to Monitor them
they willingly Talk to you
That's what i have with My Kids ...
Its Called a Relationship

Its a Parents Job to be Sleuth and Nosy
in a Friendship style of Way

At any time I can ping my kids phone to
find them
and they are totally okay with it