GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when his FL profile will be removed? As of right now, it's still up.

I refreshed MM FB page and indeed it is gone. So definitely not your computer only. TB FB is still there. I am surprised that MM FL profile didn't go before his FB considering how utterly disturbing the photos are. I can 110% guarantee you i will not be taking screenshots or saving photos from either MM or TB FL profile for future reference, and i suggest nobody else does either IMO

Hello all I just want to mention. It is stated in NP obit that she worked for community living. Someone I know works for community living where I live and they are all the same in Ontario working with people with disabilities mentally challenged sometimes providing support to the families ex. Caregiver relief ect ect just a thought

I was wondering if NP might have known (or recognized) TB because of contact with child but am not sure if NP worked in an adult or children's location or if she did SSAH hours (private care) on the side. Sometimes workers become familiar with families other than the ones they directly support because of events and activities within the community. JMO

I refreshed MM FB page and indeed it is gone. So definitely not your computer only. TB FB is still there. I am surprised that MM FL profile didn't go before his FB considering how utterly disturbing the photos are. I can 110% guarantee you i will not be taking screenshots or saving photos from either MM or TB FL profile for future reference, and i suggest nobody else does either IMO

Yup MM is off FB ....cant find him.
I think that i saw a post on one of the previous pages (many pages ago) that somone indeed did take screenshoots from Fetlife "just in case"....

I would never in a million years think anyone could dog up that info he prob has no clue all he knows is that his name is out there and fb is easily found in a small community. Lawyer prob deleted it for him. He prob has no idea were all here looking at his fet life

Hi There
I am new to this but have been following all day...It is such a horrible tragedy. I also noticed the FB profile disappearing. I was thinking...that this had to be a random act...MM and TB meeting up with NP...she was in wrong place at wrong time...perhaps they had fantasized about this for sometime and it played out that night...clearly they were not prepared...leaving their FB open and that other FL profiles open to be seen... I just hope the LE can get access to their profiles to be used to convict them in a court of law...i hope leaving them open does not compromise it as evidence. Just my opinon...I guess we all have to wait and see. For the NP and her family and loved ones I just want justice to be served.

Media has picked up the online activity:

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/2013/01/06/accused-linked-to-disturbing-online-profiles

"Editor’s note: This story contains graphic and disturbing details. Please read at your own discretion.

- - -

A Sarnia pair facing first degree murder charges appear to have been involved in a perverse online relationship that documents detailed accounts of rape and violence.

Two profiles that appear on the social networking site Fetlife, contain graphic images of a man and woman who appear to be Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, and Michael MacGregor, 19 -- both of whom have been charged with the first degree murder of 27-year-old Sarnia school teacher Noelle Paquette.

The pair was arrested Thursday at a London, Ont., hotel and are expected to appear back in court Jan. 10.

Two separate Fetlife profiles include photos and discussions of the pair engaging in violent sex acts with each other and documenting their shared obsession with rape and torture.....

more at link

I think one of two things...

NP in some way knew MM or TB. Whether just an acquaintance, from Giresi's pizza, the local corner store or maybe even the party (these are just random examples). So NP felt somewhat comfortable walking with them or having them drive her home.

Or

NP didn't know MM or TB, but it was late, NP was cold, upset, tired, just wanted to go home or whatever, and here were two people that on outside appearance don't look likely to cause any harm, i mean come on, a 19 year old fairly good looking young man and a 31 year old women, who would have thunk it?

I suppose only the surveillance tapes will show if NP went with them willingly or was forced.

Hi There
I am new to this but have been following all day...It is such a horrible tragedy. I also noticed the FB profile disappearing. I was thinking...that this had to be a random act...MM and TB meeting up with NP...she was in wrong place at wrong time...perhaps they had fantasized about this for sometime and it played out that night...clearly they were not prepared...leaving their FB open and that other FL profiles open to be seen... I just hope the LE can get access to their profiles to be used to convict them in a court of law...i hope leaving them open does not compromise it as evidence. Just my opinon...I guess we all have to wait and see. For the NP and her family and loved ones I just want justice to be served.

Good first post and :welcome: to WS. Sorry it has to be under such tragic circumstances.

As for them leaving their FL profiles up, I don't think it will compromise them as evidence. Because I think LE will be able to see and trace everything from their computers and/or phones and show that they were the ones logged in and were the ones to post that vile chit. JMO

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/2013/01/06/accused-linked-to-disturbing-online-profiles

"Editor’s note: This story contains graphic and disturbing details. Please read at your own discretion.

- - -

A Sarnia pair facing first degree murder charges appear to have been involved in a perverse online relationship that documents detailed accounts of rape and violence.

Two profiles that appear on the social networking site Fetlife, contain graphic images of a man and woman who appear to be Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, and Michael MacGregor, 19 -- both of whom have been charged with the first degree murder of 27-year-old Sarnia school teacher Noelle Paquette.

The pair was arrested Thursday at a London, Ont., hotel and are expected to appear back in court Jan. 10.

Two separate Fetlife profiles include photos and discussions of the pair engaging in violent sex acts with each other and documenting their shared obsession with rape and torture.....

more at link

Ha. I wonder if the reporter was reading here. LOL

I would never in a million years think anyone could dog up that info he prob has no clue all he knows is that his name is out there and fb is easily found in a small community. Lawyer prob deleted it for him. He prob has no idea were all here looking at his fet life

- - -

more at link
No doubt the media is googling and reading what the user here discovered and found the fet life thru seuthers

Apparently one of TB's friends went missing some 11 months ago, according to this FetLife posting she made:

casual_side_girl: if you msg me and i dont get back to you, please dont take it personally. the last week is all consumed in the search for a friend of mine that went missing.when i can play again i will respond! :) 11 months ago

Yes both TB and MM have the same mutual friend and it was the mutual friends brother. I did look at the guys profile but didnt get a chance to see if he was found as I didnt have time to google his name. Might do that tonight

I'd like to see his lawyer's face when he logs on and reads his clients lovely posts on Fetlife. Ha. He will be filing motions to EXCLUDE that chit immediately.

- - -

more at link
The site will def be closed now

Yup MM is off FB ....cant find him.
I think that i saw a post on one of the previous pages (many pages ago) that somone indeed did take screenshoots from Fetlife "just in case"....

Yeah, i only suggest it because seriously, for myself, it is so disturbing that if i saved to my computer and someone saw it i have no idea how i would explain why it was on my computer :what:

- - -

more at link

Looks like the story also answered where they were arrested as well.

Hi There
I was thinking...that this had to be a random act...MM and TB meeting up with NP...she was in wrong place at wrong time...perhaps they had fantasized about this for sometime and it played out that night...clearly they were not prepared...

You know the more I hear and the more that I sit back and think about this whole thing the more I kind of think that same thing, TB and MM maybe had a fantasy about doing this sort of crime and they just happened to run into NP that night, seen she was upset and offered her a ride, perhaps NP recognized them from a party, or from one of her jobs or somehow knew them thru a friend and felt safe enough to accept the ride. It maybe could have been a crime of opportunity at that point and perhaps because they had fantasies about committing such a crime LE found conversations or something on their computers during the search of their homes resulting in the first degree charges. Perhaps this really was a random act of opportunity to play out a fantasy they had previously discussed. I agree that they were clearly not prepared for they seemed to be a little sloppy and left a seemingly nice easy trail for LE to follow, otherwise they would not have been arrested so quickly. I don't think we will find out the exact trail they left until the trial begins and maybe not ever "officially"

What we do know for a fact is that they committed an unspeakable crime and thankfully LE was able to catch them quickly before they had a chance to do it again. We can only hope and pray that there were no other victims before NP, I shudder to think they had done this before.

It is still my opinion that the person or people trying to pick up children in Sarnia and Corunna a few months back is unrelated to these two monsters, but again that is JMO.

- - -

more at link

Well we all knew it was only a matter of time before MSM picked this information up .....

As for what i think the possible motive was and how the crime played out, i do have a theory, and while i would like to offer my theory, i won't, because i would have an extremely hard time bringing myself to type it out. It makes me sad to even think of what she may have gone through that night. The naive side of me wants to believe she just took a ride home and jumped out of the car at some point and got hypothermia. However from what we have learned about MM and TB so far unfortunately i think when the facts come out it is going to be highly disturbing.

Honestly, I don't know if its a Canadian site or what, but almost every single person I know is on POF, my 70 year old uncle met his girlfriend on there for goodness sakes.) Ad in fact I know a few people who are members of fetlife. I'm not sure why the site needs to be closed down because of 2 psychotic murderers? Lots of people are into light bondage(let's just say wayyyyy more than you think), and 'kinky' sex, nothing wrong with that IMO and it disturbs me that we're writing off anyone on the site as a psycho, when many of them are in long term committed and healthy relationships.

Noelle and I have A friend in common, and I am absolutely heartbroken for her family and friends. She sounds lie she had such a pure heart with so much good to give in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander