GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect to all blogers but I wouldnt include cab story in timeline yet as its unverified ...on the same note i have a info from a guy that saw her get into the vehicle that night (not a cab) casualy and never tought anything of it untill next day when she was reported missing .he notified the police with this tip .maybe they werent friends perhaps they were familiar faces to each other thru this small social community.

Yes and they got it all on one of the storefront video cameras. NP had tutored one of TB children in the past and perhaps that is why she got in so willingly. This is JMO though.

I could do a search for them, and their profile thumbnail came up. However, once I click on that, it took me back to a random screen. Same thing for both. I tried with another "friend" of theirs and no problem getting to their profile.

Perhaps it is just my computer...but I haven't had issues since day 1.

Will try again....

Edit - Tried it again - nope, will not load for me, other than a basic thumbnail. It will not let me get past that to access their actual profile.

Maybe you picked up something at FL :floorlaugh: jk.. I would run a virus scan though. :)

TB had several dozen friends on there and a handful had their location as "Sarnia" (same as TB) ... interestingly enough all but one or two of those profiles lacked a cover photo, just a "?" where their picture would be. Hard to keep something like that private if lots of people login out of curiosity and discover others from their area or someone they know ... awkward at best ...

thats what i was thinking my husband was actually looking with me as someone he knows frequents the fl site... my hubby was like go to her friends i wanna see if so and so is on her list just to be courious

Yes and they got it all on one of the storefront video cameras. NP had tutored one of TB children in the past and perhaps that is why she got in so willingly. This is JMO though.

yup it makes sense to me at least ,,,if they knew each other somehow to some degree ..its ny eve NP is somewhat upset , hard to find a ride , they come along ...and so on JMO

personally we're (me N hubby) are wondering where the trial might be... surley they cant use places so close to home... being small community n all

If I had to guess, as another poster pointed out, a simple search using location criteria on FetLife undoubtedly brought their profile names to light. A simple cross check of names to find the other, and ta-da!

Sneaking in from lurkdom to say that I did see Fetlife as a 'like' on MM's FB profile..

personally we're (me N hubby) are wondering where the trial might be... surley they cant use places so close to home... being small community n all

trial will most likely take a while, lawyers will need disclosure, and then there will be deals being made and plea bargains offered etc etc, they could have it here believe it or not i know of people in town that have not heard or are not interested in the case to pay attention to details so if a jury was needed they could most likely find enough people for one ..... but that's if they chose trial by jury, they could just chose a trial by judge.... or maybe they can just plead guilty and that would save alot of troubles for everyone

trial will most likely take a while, lawyers will need disclosure, and then there will be deals being made and plea bargains offered etc etc, they could have it here believe it or not i know of people in town that have not heard or are not interested in the case to pay attention to details so if a jury was needed they could most likely find enough people for one ..... but that's if they chose trial by jury, they could just chose a trial by judge.... or maybe they can just plead guilty and that would save alot of troubles for everyone

NP's dad is a court officer (and retired Border Patrol). I know this as he is a friend of my dad. This could affect the location of the trial as well as perhaps most judges in Sarnia would know NP's dad fairly well.

That will probably be 2 years away and will be decided upon closer to the time.

NP's dad is a court officer (and retired Border Patrol). I know this as he is a friend of my dad. This could affect the location of the trial as well as perhaps most judges in Sarnia would know NP's dad fairly well.

OK yup this could affect the trial being here in town then..... or they could still have it in town if they bring a judge in form another City... I suppose we will find out their next court appearance in Jan 10th, maybe the lawyers will put in a motion to change venues then? Maybe that's too soon?

Multiple people in Sarnia have confirmed TB's kids went to the school NP taught at (their kids go to the same school). Ugh.

That will probably be 2 years away and will be decided upon closer to the time.

i was aware that trial could be years away-- anyways i dont know much about this stuff as i never really payed attention before... if they plead guilty does that mean the judge just sentances them to the max 25 yrs??

Multiple people in Sarnia have confirmed TB's kids went to the school NP taught at (their kids go to the same school). Ugh.

I have heard the opposite of this.....that her kids went to the public school.

I wonder if it will be in London like the MR's trial.

I have heard the opposite of this.....that her kids went to the public school.

I know two people who know TB, and confirmed the opposite. If it's true, it most definitely complicates things even further...

I know two people who know TB, and confirmed the opposite. If it's true, it most definitely complicates things even further...

It may like it has been said that where this happened is a small community they very well could know eachother... from around town, better than from around town anything is possible.. sadly we will probably never know ALL the details of what happened how it happened ect.. im just glad these two are off the street, thank god this hasn't happened to others that we know of what if np hadn't been found? would they repeat offend? this could have went on for months and months and even years.. clearly it wasnt well thought out what were they thinking we will never know.. did they put her in the forrest hoping that the winter snow would melt and wash away evidence? clearly being in a hotel they had to know it would only be a matter of time did they want to get caught? was it planned???? or did they plan it last min?? or not at all and it went terribly wrong? so many questions that need answering yes msm may never report it---
rest assured i am sleeping better knowing these creeps are at least off the street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares