GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The freakiest one i ever read was Richard Ramirez's wife. She married him while he was in prison. She was totally whack and trying to convince us Richard was a wonderful man and not a Serial Killer :what: That was on another board. Sorry for the O/T.

*head shake* Some people are just damaged.

The freakiest one i ever read was Richard Ramirez's wife. She married him while he was in prison. She was totally whack and trying to convince us Richard was a wonderful man and not a Serial Killer :what: That was on another board. Sorry for the O/T.

Is there a link for the story on this site?

No. Lots of times LE,Lawyers etc. read here in many cases. I have even heard of Perps posting. I know of two cases where posters became innocently "involved" in cases. One in the Lacy Peterson Trial. Trial watcher and poster took photos of the house. LE wanted one of the photos so they were unable to post any further. Another was in the Caylee Anthony Case.

ETA-I cant remember which board it was on as far as the Peterson Poster. I belong to a few.

*Shudder* Creepy.

Is there a link for the story on this site?

You can google it. I believe it was on another board (InSession) which no longer exists. Her name was Doreen I believe.

What a lovely tribute and Celebration of a Life too short. I hope it is some small measure of comfort to loved one's :rose:

Question for those who recall (rather than having to trawl through the threads), what's the timeline on MM and TB knowing each other? Was it Feb '12 or July '12 or something? If it's July '12, it seems odd that the video on her FB of the kids and MM on the trampoline shows everyone so comfortable with each other - that's a really short period of time to be quite so ... family-oriented? Especially given the type of relationship MM and TB had, being that it was about mutual interests rather than commitment? If it's Feb '12 (or sooner), don't mind me...

Edit: the video was dated 25 July

Question for those who recall (rather than having to trawl through the threads), what's the timeline on MM and TB knowing each other? Was it Feb '12 or July '12 or something? If it's July '12, it seems odd that the video on her FB of the kids and MM on the trampoline shows everyone so comfortable with each other - that's a really short period of time to be quite so ... family-oriented? Especially given the type of relationship MM and TB had, being that it was about mutual interests rather than commitment? If it's Feb '12 (or sooner), don't mind me...

Edit: the video was dated 25 July

They met 8 months ago on FL. They became FB in July 2012.

I just came back from the candlelight vigil for Noelle. It was cold and it was windy yet so many people showed up. The police had to block off the street because the crowd spilled into it.

So lovely to see so many people there who cared.

Here is the link to the news broadcast.
http://london.ctvnews.ca/students-friends-mourn-loss-of-slain-teacher-1.1103740

WS is mentioned in the second segment, you'll see it on the right.

Police have been tight-lipped since the pair’s arrest last Thursday, but amateur investigators on websleuths.com have been documenting conversations that allegedly took place between the two on the fetish site.
They appear to indicate an obsession with rape and torture, and include references to violent sex acts with one another.
“When I see fetish web pages that talk about raping women as fantasies, kidnapping women as fantasies, I find it extremely alarming because people are not reporting that at all to police,” Walker says.
Police have not commented on how Paquette was killed or whether she knew the suspects.

Read more: http://london.ctvnews.ca/students-friends-mourn-loss-of-slain-teacher-1.1103740#ixzz2HL2fR3tB

My computer won't play CTV videos for some reason. Ugh.

I just came back from the candlelight vigil for Noelle. It was cold and it was windy yet so many people showed up. The police had to block off the street because the crowd spilled into it.

So lovely to see so many people there who cared.

i herd there was easily 1000 to 1500 maybe more people there how AMAZING!! not only that hundreds of people lit candles at their home in differents cities and countrys :) brings a tear to my eye

Hi, I've been lurking for a few years on and off on certain cases that local to Ontario. When I heard about this case I went directly to Websleuths. I would like to say -- THANK YOU WEBSLEUTHS ! -- The Fetlife info critical and was found fast. The info was up for almost 3 days before it was pulled down. I did join the Fetlife and examine the profiles, I do believe that these two might be involved in attempt Abductions in the area.

They made a lot of mistakes to be caught so quick.

I might ask this WHO WAS TAKING THEIR PHOTOS AT THE MALL? because they are both in the photos. Someone else was with them at this time. You can clearly see both of them together as he stands under the PET IN TRAINING sign in the pet store.

Anyways, thanks websleuths, the info always provided is great and before MSM.

Zanmich

Welcome Zanmich :wagon:

BBM, the 'one' big mistake was that the downtown has security camera's from one end to the other and imo is how it led to picking them up so quickly. I appreciate the great police work and I hope they both go away forever. And you may be right about the attempted abductions?

ETA:....IF MM babysat for TB's children... Then that would explain the seemingly legit reason he would have to be at her house often...

JMO

Agreed. Upon creeping TB's FB, there is a video of MM and kids tagged as being in her backyard.. If she had a fiance, like it was stated in earlier posts, how else would she explain this 19 year old spending time around? I find it a little hard to swallow that she had a fiance, & he was unaware of her 'other life' when her FetLife clearly showed pictures of her with bruises, etc.

JMO.

Sidenote: Yes, I signed up to FetLife :banghead: Curiosity got the better of me. I just canceled my account, says it could take 7 days to deactivate. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

You are a brave new poster! :seeya:

:welcome:

i herd there was easily 1000 to 1500 maybe more people there how AMAZING!! not only that hundreds of people lit candles at their home in differents cities and countrys :) brings a tear to my eye

Awesome indeed. In times when Evil has surfaced it is comforting to remember there is still good and good people in this world :rose:

Her FB info says she was working at Lambton College, but MSM says she was no longer working there. She may have just left the job for something in the RPN field, or maybe she was let go? I thought I read that she was no longer working at the long-term care facility either though... Looking to see if I can find a link or if I'm mistaken on that one.

Here's the link for the college employment reference:
http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

So maybe work changes/stresses were a recent factor for her?

I'll have to look back in the previous thread, but one of MMs posts on FL right before New Years was asking people how to keep the thrill alive when things get stale (paraphrasing). Perhaps that's where the idea first occurred to him to take things to the next level and abduct someone? JMO
Yes... Maybe changing occupations wasn't as satisfying/fulfilling as she had hoped?

This could be a factor in her recent dissatisfaction with her life...

JMO

yeah i agree, I think that people were just commenting from all over call it in call it in, i think that her intention was to report it anyways and being on SM that people were just throwing it out there.. I beleive they waited till morning and either called her back to say call opp or took it very serious and called opp themselves.. it does fit with the timeline so to speak i imagine the VM for tips to be FULL by time they fielded all the incoming and got someone out there it was 9-1030... msm reported that it was found at 1030 could of been that they found out about it at 1030 and opp was there earlier.. just spec.

Cops were all over that part of mandaumin before 7am that morning. I drive by that intersection everyday..I didn't work that day, but a coworker said there were cops down that road on his way to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet